Eu Gt5p Download

I Like having the japanese version and all that but I cant read the test on it and I would rather have an english version so that I know what I am doing

Maybe they didnt expect the huge demand for it until this week and they werent prepared for it. This probably is the biggest ever PSN Store release ever I know Warhawk was pretty big aswell but when it was released there wasnt half as many PS3s.

Thats my best attempt at defending them! But even if it is true it still shows how much of a mess up it was :dunce:. This is really bad Sony I'm going to be slaughtered by my Xbox friends :grumpy:

Edit: @ Nachkebia, sorry but I posted that half an hour ago, it doesnt tell us much just atleast they havent forgotten about us!

It is almost funny how can such a huge company be such an mess in such a primitive things, specialy the europe department, freaking retards really, I can not say anything else, I am still waiting for patch of orange box, they have done it before they will do it again! I will send her privet msg explaning my update problem...

Hi all, relative newbie to the forum. I was going to download, but after trying all day and not a snip I finally gave in and bought a hard copy. There's still 7 copies left in Ely Argos, if you live in that area.

It is almost funny how can such a huge company be such an mess in such a primitive things, specialy the europe department, freaking retards really, I can not say anything else, I am still waiting for patch of orange box, they have done it before they will do it again! I will send her privet msg explaning my update problem...

First they lose Phil Harrison and now this. Makes me wonder who is running things there or is anyone.

Not a few gamers wondering where the European PSN Store remains update and rightly should Sony Computer Entertainment Europe again accuse complete incompetence. Just as it looks, getting the British it is not baked, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue in the PSN curtains to make, not to mention the rest of your content (UEFA Euro 2008 demo, Biolith Rebellion Set 2, Unreal Tournament III cards, etc.). Telephone conversations with the support of SCEE (SCEE UK) showed that the title probably until tomorrow (Saturday) to go online. Perhaps all Gran Turismo - addicts yet again in the next video games shop and stroll the Blu-ray version pick ...

Its UPDATED I repeat its there NOW

Now all you have to do is try and download it and watch as the servers crash!!

A very very sad day! Just became a phone call from my local gameshop dat GT5P Bundel is not available until 3 April..........I cannot understand why???? I know can go somewhere else and buy it but I have a nice coupon that gives me some refund and can only be "goldend" in this shop.

Boeeeaahhhhhhhhh......

A very very sad day! Just became a phone call from my local gameshop dat GT5P Bundel is not available until 3 April..........I cannot understand why???? I know can go somewhere else and buy it but I have a nice coupon that gives me some refund and can only be "goldend" in this shop.

Boeeeaahhhhhhhhh......

Maybe you could buy it in some shop that'll give you a 14 day money back garuntee if your not happy! Then you could just bring it back on the third.

Mine is downloading at a good speed.im at 10% after 22 minutes. So aproximately 20 minutes to download.

What the... Your broabands not from Ireland then! What speed do you have I thought the fastest here was 2mbs for households and 8 for businesses.

Edit: I see now you mean 200 minutes, I knew Irish broadband couldnt be that good!

Hm are you sure about the math mate? :)

LOL sorry I meant 10% download after 2 minutes

What the... Your broabands not from Ireland then! What speed do you have I thought the fastest here was 2mbs for households and 8 for businesses.

Edit: I see now you mean 200 minutes, I knew Irish broadband couldnt be that good!

My broadband is 10mb/s from caseys cablevision in Dungarvan county waterford in the south east. I pay 50 euro a month for my internet. And yes the download is at 50% now. Its bloomin flying down.

66% here. Maybe It will download faster than I thought. Now the wuestion is if it will need the update and how slow will that be.

My broadband is 10mb/s from caseys cablevision in Dungarvan county waterford in the south east. I pay 50 euro a month for my internet. And yes the download is at 50% now. Its bloomin flying down.

Thats cable is it? I have DSL 1mb it would have taken me at least 4hours to download :grumpy:. So I'll head into town now, if they havent got it I'm not liable for my actions!!

Yup Cable here. I know how you feel man. When I went to XTravision the girl behind the counter kept me waiting 20 minutes just to say "Nope it didnt come in." I wanted to kill her on the spot soo much. Anyway its installing now. Ill let you all know if it needs an update.

Yup Cable here. I know how you feel man. When I went to XTravision the girl behind the counter kept me waiting 20 minutes just to say "Nope it didnt come in." I wanted to kill her on the spot soo much. Anyway its installing now. Ill let you all know if it needs an update.

Fantastic! I am waiting for confirmation if it need an update or not! oh god! I wish it does not!!! :ill::nervous::ouch::grumpy:

Back