European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Oops, sorry, I totally forgot about this and haven't done any running at all so I'll have to give it a miss tonight. :banghead:

Firstly well done those who had a great race and for the win...

Secondly my apologies to @ROBQT, whom suffered my lack of judgement on two occasions.
Once I knew there was no more room left I tried the desperate measure of trying to "POWER" my way out of it Jeremy Clarkson style, which also failed miserably.

Sorry dude, I fear I ruined your race.

And as for the race itself, i guess it was me, but I suffered the worst lag ever for a duration of about 20 laps!

Laters all

Secondly my apologies to @ROBQT, whom suffered my lack of judgement on two occasions.
Once I knew there was no more room left I tried the desperate measure of trying to "POWER" my way out of it Jeremy Clarkson style, which also failed miserably.

And as for the race itself, i guess it was me, but I suffered the worst lag ever for a duration of about 20 laps!

Laters all[/QUO
No worries mate cheers

Ohh @cyber Tom I feel sorry for you.
Great race everyone, I over shot first corner lol.
@ROBQT 👍, that was a great battle with you mate. What happened in the first laps, I saw a lot of you guys off the track. I dedicate my third position to the guy I took the place from. Thank you yet again @andrew1990 for organizing this Awesome race series:cheers:. Great race everyone.
Congratulations to IRT_NissmanR33 for the win, you where flying out there.

Laters all

I did get a hit from you at one point. Your ping was over 30000 in the pits after the race. Hopefully it'll be better next week!

Ohh @cyber Tom I feel sorry for you.
Great race everyone, I over shot first corner lol.
@ROBQT 👍, that was a great battle with you mate. What happened in the first laps, I saw a lot of you guys off the track. I dedicate my third position to the guy I took the place from. Thank you yet again @andrew1990 for organizing this Awesome race series:cheers:. Great race everyone.
Congratulations to IRT_NissmanR33 for the win, you where flying out there.
Cheers mate just couldn't keep with you fair play everyone getting fast now, gt3 series would be awesome

I did get a hit from you at one point. Your ping was over 30000 in the pits after the race. Hopefully it'll be better next week!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's a first, I'm surprised it kept me in the room!
I guessed it was me, but my British spirit of "never give up" and hope of "it will sort itself out in minute or two" kept me in there.

Sorry if it affected anyone's race, sounds like a few of you had a good one though.

Back