European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments
  • 29,855 views

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

  • Monday

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
I get around 20-25 download with Sky, not had any problems really apart from the odd day and I stream occasionally whilst online with no problems :)
 
@andrew1990 i checked track temperature at catalunya circuit, it varies between 25 and 35 degrees Celsius. Any hint at what temp we will be running?
 
I use my mobile phone currently!... I think i get around 22ish Megabytes Down, & around 1.5Megabytes up
this is with "Three"

How old is your router?
2 months old I only getting 7 mg down
 
BMW is free but nothing else.

I'm gonna have to pull out so my 458 will be goin spare.
My wife's work hours have changed so Mondays don't work for me anymore.👎
 
planning on doing my first laps on circuito de catalunya tonight. anybody wanting to join?
 
planning on doing my first laps on circuito de catalunya tonight. anybody wanting to join?

What time you thinking?
 
Ok, that might be a little early for me, but i'll keep my eyes open.

Will you be hosting a lobby?
 
ok i'll try to make it a little later or stay on long enough. will be an open lobby. name 'European GT2 Testing'
 
planning on doing my first laps on circuito de catalunya tonight. anybody wanting to join?
Yes send me invite im ready at 20h. I did yesterday some laps got a 1;49.1 in race. I hope i can do better.
 
room is up. european GT2 testing...
 
gotta run. that was nice for a first practice. good times by rob n wittedave as well!

1'48'1xx with still room for improvement. Love that tricky corner 7!
 
gotta run. that was nice for a first practice. good times by rob n wittedave as well!

1'48'1xx with still room for improvement. Love that tricky corner 7!
Yea good stuff where all the people come from hey.. Packed. Managed 1'49'880 too many cars around got into 48 s last night, you are quick mighty L, catch you later
 
Yea good stuff where all the people come from hey.. Packed. Managed 1'49'880 too many cars around got into 48 s last night, you are quick mighty L, catch you later

Ye I thought it would be better to have a few more in the lobby but of course too many are just ruining other ones fast laps...
 
Ye I thought it would be better to have a few more in the lobby but of course too many are just ruining other ones fast laps...
Nice one
 
shall we have a practice session tomorrow? the ones that are not in spa? :). Do a full race? or few 10 lap races? Let me know who s interested, i'll create a lobby. maybe 1 hour earlier than normally....
 
Photo from last night. Has been absolutely amazing! :D
 

Attachments

  • orca-image-1501362891166.jpg_1501362891416.jpeg
    orca-image-1501362891166.jpg_1501362891416.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 22
shall we have a practice session tomorrow? the ones that are not in spa? :). Do a full race? or few 10 lap races? Let me know who s interested, i'll create a lobby. maybe 1 hour earlier than normally....
Sounds good to me
 
shall we have a practice session tomorrow? the ones that are not in spa? :). Do a full race? or few 10 lap races? Let me know who s interested, i'll create a lobby. maybe 1 hour earlier than normally....
I'm in! about 8 dutch time?
 
Back