European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments
  • 29,855 views

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

  • Monday

    Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 6 30.0%

  • Total voters
    20
Hi everyone, If there is still space in this league i'd like to join.

We have 2 spaces in the BMW and 1 space in the Ferrari. Decide which one and let me know your PSN and I'll put it on the list :)
 
room: EurGT2 CLEAN test. open now. we'll do cycli of 20 min practice, 20 min qualifying, 10 laps races. I'll make it a public lobby. If that would get us into trouble I'll change to private lobby.
 
Last edited:
room: EurGT2 CLEAN test. open now. we'll do cycli of 20 min practice, 20 min qualifying, 10 laps races. I'll make it a public lobby. If that would get us into trouble I'll change to private lobby.
Im late im there in 45 min
 
room: EurGT2 CLEAN test. open now. we'll do cycli of 20 min practice, 20 min qualifying, 10 laps races. I'll make it a public lobby. If that would get us into trouble I'll change to private lobby.
I'm running late be on ASAP gonna be 30 mins at least
 
damn room is filling up already. should i go private room?
 
we ll do 1 race and then i make private room
 
Someone remind me to put some fuel in pmsl
 
ok race finished. alot of guys quit so it should be possible to join in...
 
There's gonna be a pile up turn 1 I bet ya
 
1'47'650 with my race setup but couldnt get there in qualifying. maybe due to other random players not moving out of the way...
lovely pace tom n nissman!!
 
srry wittedave next time i won't make the room public. although mentioning CLEAN in the lobby title really helps, still its better with only friends.
damn AC needs to fix and enhance those lobbies!!!
 
1'47'650 with my race setup but couldnt get there in qualifying. maybe due to other random players not moving out of the way...
lovely pace tom n nissman!!
They're quick. nice one MightyL catch ya later
 
weirdly enough on this track I seem to be faster in the Vette with more fuel aboard. What does that mean about my setup? What am I doing wrong?
 
weirdly enough on this track I seem to be faster in the Vette with more fuel aboard. What does that mean about my setup? What am I doing wrong?
What shoes/tyres do have on?
 
dont worry I found the solution :). Oh boy I'm so much quicker now...
 
Can I just check that you're testing at the Barcelona GP layout and not the Moto one?
Hello m8 how was spa, yea gp we got some propper quick lads in now hey
 
Back