European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
  • 21,185 views
I was in a gr4 lobby last night and someone in a F Type just destroyed everyone. Even the meganes.

well it was a good all round car but with BOP buff it has some more straight line speed so is more competitve
 
No way. No one's uses the jag.I've used it since I got my first ever gr3 n gr4. Can we race for it.? Seems like it be fun

Both Jaguar drivers will be there on Monday so you'll need to choose a different car if you want to take part.
 
You're actually 8th in the overall standings! Potential for 7th and possibly 6th depending on how the races go. Worth seeing what you can do for the final week!
As a moderately famous Austrian Racing driver always says: 'That's the fight for the golden pineapple' - but i accept your rules although i would gladly forfeit my points to be rid of the Citroen... ;)
 
As a moderately famous Austrian Racing driver always says: 'That's the fight for the golden pineapple' - but i accept your rules although i would gladly forfeit my points to be rid of the Citroen... ;)
I’m gonna be a useless **** and ask if that was Lauda? I have no clue haha. But getting rid of that Citroen would do you good! Car sucks!
 
I’m gonna be a useless **** and ask if that was Lauda? I have no clue haha. But getting rid of that Citroen would do you good! Car sucks!
Lauda is hardly 'moderatly' famous, isn't he? No, i meant Alex Wurz, former LMP1 driver and LeMans winner...
 
Alex Wurz is a well know driver! I thought you were using sarcasm!

Wurz was in f1! All be it a mediocre time in f1. Didnt he win Le Mans before his 10 years in f1?
 
As a moderately famous Austrian Racing driver always says: 'That's the fight for the golden pineapple' - but i accept your rules although i would gladly forfeit my points to be rid of the Citroen... ;)

If you wish to lose your points then which car do you want to use instead?
 
Alright guys, you still ok for me to join? Just done a 50 lap race vs the AI to get a feel for the track, I’ll be about this evening if anyone wants to practice :D
 
If you wish to lose your points then which car do you want to use instead?
I was tending towards the Scirocco, but if we can use only rear wheel drive i'm not sure yet. I'll let you know tomorrow! Is that ok?
 
Just a little tip: one of today's SportMode races is Gr.4 at Suzuka. So you can download the world's best times and study the racing lines - might help for tomorrow... :)
 
I was tending towards the Scirocco, but if we can use only rear wheel drive i'm not sure yet. I'll let you know tomorrow! Is that ok?

Yeah just let me know before the room opens and it's all good.
 
The battle for 2nd and 3rd will be interesting that's for sure. There will be the full 50 points up for grabs now the TT is retired, as I aint gunna be quick in the Lancer.
 
Last edited:
The battle for 2nd and 3rd will be interesting that's for sure. There will be the full 50 points up for grabs now the TT is retired, as I aint gunna be quick in the Lancer.
Hopefully I’ll be in the mix for an upset!
 
Hopefully I’ll be in the mix for an upset!

I'm expecting you to be up there. C4 and JC will also be going quickly. I'll try and keep up and see what I can do!
 
Thanks for the added pressure
 
So how many scalps with Degner 2 take tonight?
I find Spoon more difficult. Lots of time to loose there. But Degner can be tricky if you want to go through really fast...
 
Problem with Spoon is the easy to miss breaking point. In Degner there are clearer reference points - at least for me... ;)
 
Problem with Spoon is the easy to miss breaking point.

Actually if we are playing in the half light, I might not be able to see the AstroTurf I use at Spoon. :nervous:
 
Back