European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
You're actually 8th in the overall standings! Potential for 7th and possibly 6th depending on how the races go. Worth seeing what you can do for the final week!
As a moderately famous Austrian Racing driver always says: 'That's the fight for the golden pineapple' - but i accept your rules although i would gladly forfeit my points to be rid of the Citroen... ;)

As a moderately famous Austrian Racing driver always says: 'That's the fight for the golden pineapple' - but i accept your rules although i would gladly forfeit my points to be rid of the Citroen... ;)
I’m gonna be a useless **** and ask if that was Lauda? I have no clue haha. But getting rid of that Citroen would do you good! Car sucks!

I’m gonna be a useless **** and ask if that was Lauda? I have no clue haha. But getting rid of that Citroen would do you good! Car sucks!
Lauda is hardly 'moderatly' famous, isn't he? No, i meant Alex Wurz, former LMP1 driver and LeMans winner...

Alex Wurz is a well know driver! I thought you were using sarcasm!

Wurz was in f1! All be it a mediocre time in f1. Didnt he win Le Mans before his 10 years in f1?

If you wish to lose your points then which car do you want to use instead?

Alright guys, you still ok for me to join? Just done a 50 lap race vs the AI to get a feel for the track, I’ll be about this evening if anyone wants to practice :D

Just a little tip: one of today's SportMode races is Gr.4 at Suzuka. So you can download the world's best times and study the racing lines - might help for tomorrow... :)

The battle for 2nd and 3rd will be interesting that's for sure. There will be the full 50 points up for grabs now the TT is retired, as I aint gunna be quick in the Lancer.

Last edited:
Back