European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

  • Thread starter Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
  • 21,184 views
I wasn't in cruise mode last night in race two. I genuinely had to wait for you to all to do a bad corner exit before I
If Andrew lets me keep my accrued points I think I will break out the Lancer in the last session to roll with the 4WD crew.

I think we can allow it to let other people win some races ;)
 
How can i watch the replay ? Suzuka will be a hard race for team Mercedes :/
Btw i made a contact with Andrew in the first race but i think it was a racing incident .
 
Sorry to be a pain but you might as well remove me from the line up. Lates this week finishing at 2200 and nights next week starting at 2100. It's just not lining up for me.
 
Sorry to be a pain but you might as well remove me from the line up. Lates this week finishing at 2200 and nights next week starting at 2100. It's just not lining up for me.

You took part and scored points so you'll stay in the table
 
Just did a test race in Suzuka at sunset and i have to say that it looked really gorgeous. Would that be an option to have one of the races at this time for a change?
 
Just did a test race in Suzuka at sunset and i have to say that it looked really gorgeous. Would that be an option to have one of the races at this time for a change?

We can do if people don't mind?
 
It really doesn't hinder visibility. It just looks very moody and nice. I just thought it would be fitting to end the test season this way...
 
It really doesn't hinder visibility. It just looks very moody and nice. I just thought it would be fitting to end the test season this way...

Why not? Won't make much difference to be honest so might as well be pretty.
 
Points from Nurburgring GP! Allaloneatron is still out front, but no JC this week means C4 and ajh_1990 and jumped him into 2nd and 3rd places respectively. twiggllett has taken the lead of the MR/RR class and there's still a lot to play for in the points overall. Finale next week with 2 races at Suzuka that are bound to be close at the finish!
 

Attachments

Thanks Andrew.. As I can't be caught, I thought I would change cars and not get any more points. If its ok, this will be my steed...

7143373195657085968_23.jpg
 
Thanks Andrew.. As I can't be caught, I thought I would change cars and not get any more points. If its ok, this will be my steed...

7143373195657085968_23.jpg

I think we can allow it for you. Not going to make any change in the series and only for the final week.
 
it Will be a good race though, the first 2 sectors are very twisty and could suit the Mazda with the right setup! Just try and load up on mechanical grip and drop the aero
 
Haven't looked at the points, but i doubt i will have any impact on the final results even if i'd win both races on Monday...
So i wonder if i also could try another car to see if my performance improves?
 
I just hope we get a new season soon! I'm gonna shotgun the megane in advance
 
I don’t see what all the fuss is with it. You’re just as fast in a car you know than a car you don’t know
 
Haven't looked at the points, but i doubt i will have any impact on the final results even if i'd win both races on Monday...
So i wonder if i also could try another car to see if my performance improves?

You're actually 8th in the overall standings! Potential for 7th and possibly 6th depending on how the races go. Worth seeing what you can do for the final week!

@pies1123 We'll need to get the new season format and cars decided on. I'm veering away from the FF cars because of the OP issues when using the PD BoP. Also don't want to be spending loads of time trying to BoP them in. Rear wheel drive cars will be the preference to be honest. There's a few ideas which I'll post in here for discussion once we've had the finale and the final points uploaded on Monday.
 
No way. No one's uses the jag.I've used it since I got my first ever gr3 n gr4. Can we race for it.? Seems like it be fun
 
The problem is, the cars are all taken but half are actually used
 
Back