European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

Discussion in 'GTS Online Racing & Leagues' started by andrew1990, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Mythaga

Mythaga

As I mentioned last night Andrew, I think a multi class team event would be cool.

5 teams of 3 representing a particular manufacturer.

1 GRP1, 1 GRP3, 1 GRP4 with a combined points total based on the finishing position of each team member in their respective class?

andrew1990 and RealJaySee like this.
  2. RealJaySee

RealJaySee

@Mythaga : At the state i am currently in, i would bin it in each corner. But lets see how i feel tonight, maybe i get a magical late night energy boost :p

andrew1990 and MW_Turned like this.
  3. andrew1990

andrew1990

4. TheLordDobber

TheLordDobber

i like Mythaga's idea with the 3 classes but i like the idea of Gr3/Gr4 as well. Though might be an idea to change to a rolling start for these two.

andrew1990 likes this.
  5. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

Can i join ? 8 30 start ?

6. MW_Turned

MW_Turned

Is it possible to have multi-class races in GTS with BoP on?

7. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

The Megane is OP by the way

8. baldgye

baldgye Premium

Hey guys something came up and I won’t make the race tonight, sorry I hope you have a good time

9. MW_Turned

MW_Turned

Andrew, my little brother would like to join tonight. Is there still room?

10. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

My PSN name is Salmone_D_Oro . Can you add me as well ?

11. MW_Turned

MW_Turned

His PSN is MrKnallgas and the car choice would be Honda NSX.

12. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

I am going to get whatever car is.left

13. andrew1990

andrew1990

@MW_Turned - Yes. He needs to add me on PSN. Usual driving standards apply.

You can't have BoP on with a multi-class race, so it would have to be checked by me/another as backup. Short countdown timer means everyone needs to be ready and not 'make mistakes' with their BoP

@V12orchestra - Please choose a car from the available spaces. The details are on the first page. The room opens at 8:30pm GMT and the first race is at 9pm GMT. Clean driving standards are expected. You will need to add me on PSN.

We know the Megane is OP because it's an FF and the BoP isn't perfect. This is a first season with it on to it organised quickly.

14. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

Please invite me to the race

15. MW_Turned

MW_Turned

Thank you! I told him to add you. See you on the track!

andrew1990 likes this.
  16. kossu

kossu

No. I tried

MW_Turned likes this.
  17. D-Max

D-Max

Haven’t done a single lap but I do like Nürburgring GP so see how it goes. Hopefully goes better than my worst track last week

andrew1990 likes this.
  18. andrew1990

andrew1990

Room open. Find it through the Friend's Lobby. Open qualifying to 9pm GMT for race 1 start.

19. andrew1990

andrew1990

New room up. Line up in grid order again by first corner - do not start driving around!

20. MW_Turned

MW_Turned

Soooo sorry for the first corner in the second race. Total loss of concentration and big apologies to all involved! I guess this is just not my day...

BigJimmy and andrew1990 like this.
  21. D-Max

D-Max

Forgot to save replays. Anyone able to share so I can grab them?

andrew1990 likes this.
  22. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

Race 2 shared. Forgot race 1.

andrew1990 likes this.
  23. Nick_h

Nick_h

For season 2, how about race 1 being a rolling start using qualifying times, then race 2 a standing start from reverse grid of race 1?

That way everyone gets something to fit plus a bit of variety too

andrew1990 likes this.
  24. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

I wasn't in cruise mode last night in race two. I genuinely had to wait for you to all to do a bad corner exit before I got the run on you.

andrew1990 likes this.
  25. V12orchestra

V12orchestra

Second race was compromized by the crash at turn 1 . I did some great overtakes after that though

26. D-Max

D-Max

Yeah after viewing the replay of race 1 twigglett was far too hot in to the corner but i really don’t care, mistakes happen and I was not really paying attention as I thought we were all going to stop again, hence why i slowed around royalton and jipu got past then went straight off as I got thumped haha. Apologies to twigglett for the last chicane accident, you were super early on the brakes which caught me off majorly! Race 2 was nice and seemed pretty problem free for the top 6/7, very good racing apart from mad lag spikes and turn 1 issues. Either way, I still had a fun night again! Roll on Suzuka to have another track I like!

Also Tron, if that’s the case, if I actually focussed on the track ahead and stopped wheel spinning all over the place and stopped looking in my mirrors, I’d like to think it would have been a better battle for 1st but I can’t lead a race for the life of me haha. I prefer o chase

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  27. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

In the TT it's actually quite hard to take advantage of others mistakes made around and into corners if I'm too close, as it's hard to get back up to speed after changing my line. I need to hang back slightly and just get the best run possible out of the corners. Which means you are really only in danger at the end of long straights (unless you make a total hash of it and lose all speed).

28. D-Max

D-Max

I did notice through turns 6/7/8 that you had no reply when I was nipping through them the very odd time properly then up the hill into the Schumacher S you gained your time and then back off through the final chicane to catch on the straight again.

29. TheLordDobber

TheLordDobber

Was some good clean racing in race 2 with some good battles with jimmy and ajh.

andrew1990 and BigJimmy like this.
  30. BigJimmy

BigJimmy

If Andrew lets me keep my accrued points I think I will break out the Lancer in the last session to roll with the 4WD crew.

andrew1990 likes this.