European Time Group 4 Racing (ETG4R) Bathurst Monday 27th November 8:30pm GMT - SPACES

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 447 comments
Livestream!

I had this on in the background last night and the sound effects from the course while you are waiting the lobby are very atmospheric. The improvements over GT6 really struck me there.

I normally play with the volume really low on the TV as I have to hear if the kids wake up, but I put the headphones on for the races and could actually hear the TT popping and banging under braking. I also changed the way I did the S section because I could hear what the engine was doing.

Citroen GT if possible. Fwiw, I have all the gr.4's so can fill any gaps, too.
Only issue is that I work relief shifts so could be unable to join at short notice but will notify.

PSN:- Renrag39

Citroen GT if possible. Fwiw, I have all the gr.4's so can fill any gaps, too.
Only issue is that I work relief shifts so could be unable to join at short notice but will notify.

PSN:- Renrag39

You're on the reserve list. Will be a PSN message shortly before start of race 1 each week. Apologies in advance if I forget when I'm trying to get everything organised.

Same here, i hate all these slow corners :P

Btw, here is my pov of race1. I keep forgetting to upload race 2, will do my best to think about it tonight :P

Forgot to start the recording at the beginning of the race, so the video starts in the middle of lap 1. Same story in the second race... Damn i keep forgetting a lot lately... :P

For the next race i decided to do a rather classic livery and went with Martini Racing. So here i'm proud to present my design for next weeks race:

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171109154916.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171109154909.jpg
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171109154902.jpg

Guys, i'm thinking about a practice room tonight at 8pm GMT. If anyone cares to join me, please do.
Room will be friends only, so if you're not already on my friends list, feel free to add me!

Guys, i'm thinking about a practice room tonight at 8pm GMT. If anyone cares to join me, please do.
Room will be friends only, so if you're not already on my friends list, feel free to add me!
i'll be there. So thats in 1 hour from now?

Hey guys, anyone looking at creating a new livery should go check out the discovery section and go to Decals tab.

The uploaded is now being put through its paces with a select group of users, so expect this section to be flooded with all manner of logos etc.

Enjoy

Unsurprisingly some items have already been taken down within minutes of being on there!!!

A Dominos Pizza has been and gone, but not noticed anything else yet.

Does make you wonder how this gets treated with trademarks/ licences etc.

Last edited:
Back