European & UK PlayStation Store Driveclub Sales Offers Serious Value

Got to Options at Turn on Hardcore Mode.
we recently gave DriveClub another go, and in hardcore Mode, it's really quit okay.
And it's got the Best graphics and scenery, and weather effects.

it's a shame it got such bad press..

It's also got a great On-Line Private Lobby mode. with up to 12 drivers.
Makes for a Good night of Driving with your racing buddies.

Hey @Brend thanks again for including one of my screenshots in true DC colours :D 👍

For those who like photo mode and haven't tried the game yet - take a stroll through the various threads here. I think you'll enjoy and it will certainly tip the balance for you.
Always a pleasure. :)

Ah, Driveclub. It's so unique and really well made game despite some minor issues that I feel really bad that a lot of people just keep hating on it.

Still the best looking racing game on any console.
The photomode is almost as good as GT as well.

Certainly a must have for this price.
It really is a beautiful game, a masterpiece! I had a go on it last night just to enjoy the sights, It's a shame the physics dont keep me hooked, I'd have no reason to have driveclub on my HDD if it had Assettos graphics. Having said that, at this price it is a must have as you can at least get 2 -4 weeks of enjoment out of it.

Got to Options at Turn on Hardcore Mode.
we recently gave DriveClub another go, and in hardcore Mode, it's really quit okay.
And it's got the Best graphics and scenery, and weather effects.

it's a shame it got such bad press..

It's also got a great On-Line Private Lobby mode. with up to 12 drivers.
Makes for a Good night of Driving with your racing buddies.

Very much this.
Hardcore mode on, and a G29 & H-Pattern gearbox and it's an excellent fun racer. A mate recently got it (new to PS4) and now we're swapping challenges, excellent fun as we're rarely on at the same time.
Single car cross country is where it's at for me, the racing being not as good as other games - having said this, if you go single make it's not half bad.

Very much this.
Hardcore mode on, and a G29 & H-Pattern gearbox and it's an excellent fun racer. A mate recently got it (new to PS4) and now we're swapping challenges, excellent fun as we're rarely on at the same time.
Single car cross country is where it's at for me, the racing being not as good as other games - having said this, if you go single make it's not half bad.

Yes, the ability to create your own challenge, with a time limit, that you Bud's can then try and beat is great.
It's sort of Head to Head, with out all having to be on track at the same time.
and instead of just One Ghost car, you get Multiple Ghosts of your previous attempts to run against.

many of the New and Current SIM's could learn a bit from some of the DriveClub features.

Great game with lots of seat of the pants feeling. Graphics of driveclub mixed with the physics of Assetto Corsair would be perfection.

Great game with lots of seat of the pants feeling. Graphics of driveclub mixed with the physics of Assetto Corsair would be perfection.

Indeed, how about a mix of driveclub and dirt rally... That's very much on the cards thanks to Sony exiting Evolution studios and codemasters taking them on. I can't wait, hopefully a good cross breed and not some Frankenstein!!

Indeed, how about a mix of driveclub and dirt rally... That's very much on the cards thanks to Sony exiting Evolution studios and codemasters taking them on. I can't wait, hopefully a good cross breed and not some Frankenstein!!
They are their own team within CM and making their own game, so I wouldn't worry too much on that score.

Back