Event creator in Gtsport?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by queleuleu, Jul 13, 2017.

1. queleuleu

queleuleu

emula, nascarfan1400, GT6mebe and 7 others like this.
  2. I'm hoping it isn't a generalization. It's worded in a straight-forward fashion.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  3. Sinyster

Sinyster

If it is then this is a great deal!

4. SuperKlonoaGT

SuperKlonoaGT

Pretty much, I'd say. And if those past videos at E3 are an indication, you can earn credits in arcade mode as well.

5. GBalao888

GBalao888

I sure hope this also allows us to:

• Add practice and/or qualifying as an option, and if chosen, adjust the duration for these sessions
    • Make custom tournaments with as many rounds (and laps) as we like, and save them
    • Choose our opponents' cars (either it be freely selected or organized multi-class racing)
    • Add the option for AI cars to use custom liveries depending on their cars chosen
    • Rename our opponents and choose their nationality (for the fun aspect)
    • Individually adjust opponents' AI difficulty to give them character
    • Continue from where the championship was left off if possible

Plus all the cars in the game available in arcade mode, and with the ability to download custom liveries for use in arcade mode cars, not just garage cars.

If that's the case it would be just as, if not, more fun than Assetto Corsa's offline championship mode.

And given the fact that we could earn money and XP in arcade mode, this would make it worthwhile, especially if the game continues to grow.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    GT6mebe, potvinsuks, marcvic and 3 others like this.
  6. Lord Kacperov

Lord Kacperov (Banned)

And it would also make up for the rather short campaign mode.

nascarfan1400 and GBalao888 like this.
  7. Master Weasel

Master Weasel Premium

I would wait for more details on what exactly that statement means before getting hyped.

queleuleu and TokoTurismo like this.
  8. queleuleu

queleuleu

It's pretty clear. I know it's Poly and the track maker joke shouldnt be forgotten.
    "The Arcade mode where you can enjoy time trials and racing against the AI has gotten even better. Custom races have been added, allowing you to set your own rules."

marcvic and Lord Kacperov like this.
  9. warp9engage

warp9engage

I just hope we get all cars (stock) from the beginning. If we just want a quick race then we should do a quick race without having to grind for our favorite car.

GBalao888 likes this.
  10. GranTorino91

GranTorino91

I just want this.

[​IMG]

Categories, all cars from the beginning.

11. RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Will there be a track editor like in gt6

12. Lord Kacperov

Lord Kacperov (Banned)

Nope.

13. GBalao888

GBalao888

I guess judging from some screenshots and earlier footage, multi-class racing could be a thing for this mode.

potvinsuks and Lord Kacperov like this.
  14. RedEyeJedi

RedEyeJedi

Thats a let down i guess as long as i still get my gran turismo F1 ill be ok

15. marcvic

marcvic

This new arcade mode looks like a huge improvement over GT5/6 career mode. We will no longer run into the problem of having loads of cars, but nowhere to race them for credits. :tup:

I agree with everything except all of the cars being available. While I admit that I personally don't want them to have everything unlocked, I also don't think PD would take that route - I think more than likely they'll give you a couple cars from each class to choose from like in past games.

16. Matypanda

Matypanda

[​IMG]
    I used translator to figure out what is the last thing and it says: Custom race.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  17. Omnistalgic

Omnistalgic

Interesting. Although I'm not sure you can earn credits by doing this. Some one could theoretically set up old Sunday cups with this feature correct?

18. Killa Aaron

Killa Aaron

GR.X is missing.