Event creator in Gtsport?

• Thread starter queleuleu
  • 17 comments
I sure hope this also allows us to:

• Add practice and/or qualifying as an option, and if chosen, adjust the duration for these sessions
  • Make custom tournaments with as many rounds (and laps) as we like, and save them
  • Choose our opponents' cars (either it be freely selected or organized multi-class racing)
  • Add the option for AI cars to use custom liveries depending on their cars chosen
  • Rename our opponents and choose their nationality (for the fun aspect)
  • Individually adjust opponents' AI difficulty to give them character
  • Continue from where the championship was left off if possible

Plus all the cars in the game available in arcade mode, and with the ability to download custom liveries for use in arcade mode cars, not just garage cars.

If that's the case it would be just as, if not, more fun than Assetto Corsa's offline championship mode.

And given the fact that we could earn money and XP in arcade mode, this would make it worthwhile, especially if the game continues to grow.

Last edited:

• Add practice and/or qualifying as an option, and if chosen, adjust the duration for these sessions
  • Make custom tournaments with as many rounds (and laps) as we like, and save them
  • Choose our opponents' cars (either it be freely selected or organized multi-class racing)

If that's the case it would be just as, if not, more fun as Assetto Corsa's offline championship mode.
And it would also make up for the rather short campaign mode.

It's pretty clear. I know it's Poly and the track maker joke shouldnt be forgotten.
"The Arcade mode where you can enjoy time trials and racing against the AI has gotten even better. Custom races have been added, allowing you to set your own rules."

I just hope we get all cars (stock) from the beginning. If we just want a quick race then we should do a quick race without having to grind for our favorite car.

I just want this.

3e4599c9c297190f9921e6c422238356o.jpg

Categories, all cars from the beginning.

This new arcade mode looks like a huge improvement over GT5/6 career mode. We will no longer run into the problem of having loads of cars, but nowhere to race them for credits. 👍

• Add the option for AI cars to use custom liveries depending on their cars chosen

Plus all the cars in the game available in arcade mode, and with the ability to download custom liveries for use in arcade mode cars, not just garage cars.

If that's the case it would be just as, if not, more fun than Assetto Corsa's offline championship mode.

I agree with everything except all of the cars being available. While I admit that I personally don't want them to have everything unlocked, I also don't think PD would take that route - I think more than likely they'll give you a couple cars from each class to choose from like in past games.

Interesting. Although I'm not sure you can earn credits by doing this. Some one could theoretically set up old Sunday cups with this feature correct?

Back