event creator poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter gibo155
  • 5 comments
  • 524 views

give us event creator


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Messages
143
England
Hull
Messages
gibo122
Just thought i would see what the general feelings were on this, as i for one think they are missing a huge oppertunity by not including this.
 
I don't care but I voted yes because I like updates.
 
please if there was a event creator we wouldn't need stupid seasonal events
 
this is a dream for me to have it in this game so i vote YES imagine u can drive your favorite car types on your favorite tracks and as many laps as u want please PD make this happen we will have the track creator soon so an event creator with it is a must
 
I, for one, dislike this idea.. We should only be able to play offline how Polyphony wants us to play. A straightforward career of rolling obstacle dodging. Start at the back and try not to swipe any mirrors as you scream by the most beautiful virtual cars in the history of history- turning them all into a blur.

/haha
 
Back