Ever wanted to hear the 908?

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 11 comments
  • 923 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,773
United States
Texas
Here's your chance for 3 minutes at Paul Ricard.
 
Sounds beasty!
 
Aw, you meant the newer 908...

 
I dont think it sounds that good.Does it use a Supercharger or something?, because that whine is really the only thing i like about the noises it makes.
 
:grumpy: sounds like an R8... :sigh: I really miss the old days.
 
I dont think it sounds that good.Does it use a Supercharger or something?, because that whine is really the only thing i like about the noises it makes.

I think it's just the racing transmission.

Wasn't the 908 supposed to be a diesel? I can't really tell by the sound.
 
Sounds pretty good.
 
it's V12 twinturbodiesel.
 
ohhhh....I so wouldn't mind if that came up in GT5's used car garage....
 
ohhhh....I so wouldn't mind if that came up in GT5's used car garage....

I doubt that right now, with what appears to be a sponsorship with Xbox.:indiff:
 
:drool: :drool:
 
Back