Evo III 95

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rusty_3vo
  • 10 comments
  • 1,096 views
Messages
5
Has any one managed to get hold of a black Mitsubishi Evo III in GT mode, ive been after this for ages got all other colours, just cant seem too get it, is there a way of getting from arcade mode?
 
Has any 1 managed to get hold of a black Mitsubishi Evo III in GT mode, ive been after this 4 ages got all other colours, just cant seem 2 get it, is there a way of getting from arcade mode?

I don't know what version of GT4 you are using but there are two very handy stickies for the used car cycles (where the EVO III is found)

A quick look at my list (North America release) and I see the Pyrenees Black Evo III appearing 15 times in the 100 week (700 day) cycle. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.
 
After all this time, and about 100 looks in the used cars later i have just managed to get hold of it, on day 850 well happy
 
u forgot the TME
I've explained this already before :) I thought that I won't take the EVO VI twice bacause there ain't a TME edition of any of the others. I just wanted to have all them once.
 
Where and when dose the red TME with the stripes show up in used car lot. Because I've been after it for a year in real life and haven't seen it once.
 
Back