Evo x times 600 pp

• Thread starter JPS
  • 8 comments

JPS

Novice driver would like bench mark for evo x drivers on suz 600pp, lap time or race distance time, much appreciated

If memory serves I think I'm down to about 2:18/2:19 ish on online freerun (the one you get from the race menu) Actual race times are irrelevent because of the boost, add or subtract anything up to 4 secs to that depending if you're way in front or way behind.

I've been testing several cars for Suzuka 600 PP, and I ended up with the Evo X, because it suits my driving style best. I can't give you any precise figures, but I know that in free run mode, I was circling around 2:15.4

I'm sure you can get below 2:15 with this car, but I didn't try because I was more after handling and a good overall setup. But I guess 2:15 is a good benchmark to start with.

maybe i could do with finding a better setup, than the one i have, i know there are faster X,s out there, i've seen them pulling away from me, i've managed 2:16 on R3 and i can't get better than 2:22 on S2 cheers for the info

maybe i could do with finding a better setup, than the one i have, i know there are faster X,s out there, i've seen them pulling away from me, i've managed 2:16 on R3 and i can't get better than 2:22 on S2 cheers for the info

I can turn high teens in free run with the S2's. In race, I am typically 2:21-2:22, sometimes 1-2 seconds slower if I get way out front and the boost system starts to mess with the grip. My setup is pretty basic and suits my driving style. Setting the gearing so you can use all 6 gears helps quite a bit. 👍

I can turn high teens in free run with the S2's. In race, I am typically 2:21-2:22, sometimes 1-2 seconds slower if I get way out front and the boost system starts to mess with the grip. My setup is pretty basic and suits my driving style. Setting the gearing so you can use all 6 gears helps quite a bit.
Ah right, will have another play around, pretty sure i only just dip into 6th

Back