EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,393 views
Let`s him calm down and play, see the new stuff for a couple of minutes, I know he will post everything about the game.
 
Cool, F1 cars!
 
Aww now we NEED to know more!
 
*everybody goes crazy*
 
I am breaking F5 key.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Funny how the members online are growing each minute.
 
F1 cars Mmmm wonder if it was a Ferrari

I am calm I've got my brown paper bag and my vallium :nervous:
 
I am braking Triangle, X and the D-pad
 
I love you person people for telling us of your hands-on but I am so envious.
 
I'm thinking the F1-type car will be the prize for finishing the game? Beginning to dream of the online possibilities....drafting on High Speed ring....Streets of London spotrace....MMMMMMMMM
 
Love the fact the pics all blurry, obviously he's as excited as us LOL
 
F1 = happy camper..... looks at calender....cries a little
 
Cries out a river

PS: 3 pages already!
 
Amar, can you confirm that this is not what I think it is?

14tal37.jpg


diapo172fv4.jpg
 
retracted prior statement. f1!!!!!!
 
Oh my god where did you get that PIC!!!!!

Thats obviously the Ferrari F1 car, probably 2007 one.
What other secret cars may they have in the PAL version, and I think this maybe the first official F1 car in GT.
 
... *satisfied grunt*
 
Sorry for saying F1 cars

... *Mad grunt*

no need, it was a good guess lol

edit: i saw amars post on page 2 but the image wasn't attached yet so i didn't see it
 
Page 3.....and this is the lull before the storm LOL Personally I want to know all the details as it gets rid of some of the wild speculation. going to be a LOOOOONG weekend of questions LOL and keep the pics coming there really apreciated
 
Page 3.....and this is the lull before the storm LOL Personally I want to know all the details as it gets rid of some of the wild speculation. going to be a LOOOOONG weekend of questions LOL and keep the pics coming there really apreciated

They're more than apreciated
 
I dont expect a full field of F1 cars to go along with the Ferrari. itll probably be only one car for Time Trails. Im saying this cuz a full field with online is too good to be true. Its most likely the last prize car. Your full online F1 race will be available in GT5 next year.
 
Page 3.....and this is the lull before the storm LOL Personally I want to know all the details as it gets rid of some of the wild speculation. going to be a LOOOOONG weekend of questions LOL and keep the pics coming there really apreciated

haha, quiet before the storm, I hope so. Back to refreshing...
 
I sense a bit of addiction in this topic ;-)

* and back to F5 *
 
And my lunch break so over. I expect this thread will be a monster when I come back.
 
Thats obviously the Ferrari F1 car, probably 2007 one.
think this maybe the first official F1 car in GT.

I believe that you're correct in this assumption Southend, the F2007.

If it is indeed an F1 car, the vertical spars that restrict flex between blades of the rear wing are the give away that it's a 2007 car. They were introduced as a reaction to use of over flexible materials that in the FIA static load tests didn't move but under aerodynamic forces did in order to create varying levels of downforce dependent on the speed of the air travelling over it.
 
They're more than apreciated

Yeah were all drooling here! who just saw that F1 car and forgot about the F40 LOL Anyway I hope everyone realises before he posts up some info he may read through this thread.....hell never reach the end! it's filling up faster than I can read it LOL
 
The PlayStation can't keep up with all the comments!
 
Back