EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
Let`s him calm down and play, see the new stuff for a couple of minutes, I know he will post everything about the game.

I'm thinking the F1-type car will be the prize for finishing the game? Beginning to dream of the online possibilities....drafting on High Speed ring....Streets of London spotrace....MMMMMMMMM

Amar, can you confirm that this is not what I think it is?

14tal37.jpg

diapo172fv4.jpg

Oh my god where did you get that PIC!!!!!

Thats obviously the Ferrari F1 car, probably 2007 one.
What other secret cars may they have in the PAL version, and I think this maybe the first official F1 car in GT.

Page 3.....and this is the lull before the storm LOL Personally I want to know all the details as it gets rid of some of the wild speculation. going to be a LOOOOONG weekend of questions LOL and keep the pics coming there really apreciated

Page 3.....and this is the lull before the storm LOL Personally I want to know all the details as it gets rid of some of the wild speculation. going to be a LOOOOONG weekend of questions LOL and keep the pics coming there really apreciated

They're more than apreciated

I dont expect a full field of F1 cars to go along with the Ferrari. itll probably be only one car for Time Trails. Im saying this cuz a full field with online is too good to be true. Its most likely the last prize car. Your full online F1 race will be available in GT5 next year.

haha, quiet before the storm, I hope so. Back to refreshing...

Thats obviously the Ferrari F1 car, probably 2007 one.
think this maybe the first official F1 car in GT.

I believe that you're correct in this assumption Southend, the F2007.

If it is indeed an F1 car, the vertical spars that restrict flex between blades of the rear wing are the give away that it's a 2007 car. They were introduced as a reaction to use of over flexible materials that in the FIA static load tests didn't move but under aerodynamic forces did in order to create varying levels of downforce dependent on the speed of the air travelling over it.

They're more than apreciated

Yeah were all drooling here! who just saw that F1 car and forgot about the F40 LOL Anyway I hope everyone realises before he posts up some info he may read through this thread.....hell never reach the end! it's filling up faster than I can read it LOL

Back