EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
Amar, so will your GT5 PS3 theme be getting updated with exclusive materials before Prologue launches?

Amar in the moment when he first time saw F1 rear end

22595901.jpg

Amar in the exact moment when he saw xxxxxxx xx (guess what :D)

23211016.jpg

There is yust one thing i want to know, are the RE amemiya FD, tuned spirit R FD and tuned IS-F in the EU version. Because they wore not on the EU release.

hmm for pd to have official f1 cars doesn't that mean that they have the f1 licence now?

I've been wondering exactly the same thing..

Whilst Bernie Ecclestone has made some "interesting" decisions with regards to F1 in the previous years, he sure as hell knows the value of a license!

My understanding is that in competing in the World F1 Championship, constructors sign part of the rights to the FIA for how they can be used. Hence why there's only ever been 1 Official F1 game at anytime...

I've alway wished that PD would obtain the rights to F1 cars etc, but i know that both PD and the FIA would miss out on a veritable sea of cash by putting them into GT rather than a seperate game.

I shudder to think what the next pic will be of? caravan raceing is the only thing which wouldn't interest me....then again LOL
caravan_carnage_25_03_06.JPG

Latest Posts

Back