EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
LOL. This thread is moving about as fast as some of the slower threads on another forum I visit. It's almost like being in an IRC channel.

Hmm.. does GTP have an official IRC channel somewhere?

When I saw that f1-car pic I spoiled myself a bit. Come to think of it, I also have some seliva on my chin. :P

Should make funny reading the begining of this thread.....what we need now is a token 360 fanboy telling us how much better Forza 2 is...........I'll go get the pitch forks while you guys light the torches, I expect therll be one along in a second LOL

I have nothing more to say than....I love GTplanet.

Thanks to Amar and other members who've gathered everything on this game weeks before normal websites have a taste of it.

Great surprise Amar! F1!! Can't wait for the updates!!!!

Thanks to Amar and other members who've gathered everything on this game weeks before normal websites have a taste of it.

Great surprise Amar! F1!! Can't wait for the updates!!!!

Same here!!!

I knew this place would have a big payoff. Not that all the time between GT4 and now wasn't great, but this is awesome.

Amar, so will your GT5 PS3 theme be getting updated with exclusive materials before Prologue launches?

You guys :lol:

Z
The quick tune screen.. would you be so kind as to capture all of it? I've seen a preview of it here, but there's a scroll bar on the right and I'd love to see what's there. Thanks in advance.

Yes this would be v much appreciated... 👍

This is awesome news man, can't wait to get some more yummy morsels of information :) . Along with pics of the F40 and 1960 Corvette of course :-D .

Guys, I am having so much fun, I have never been so anxious about a game.

Also I feel like everybody is around me, pressing F5.

Back