EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,993 views
New video coming from amar212 in just a few minutes... keep watching the home page for the update as soon as it is posted. ;)
 
@Joey.

Damn that is one quality picture! ,
does gt5p look like that or is it edited?

Thats a screen grab from a race replay......It's all good! :)
 
To be honest, the graphics of GT5, do you really need to photoshop the pics..

Or am I missing the point here:p

*slaps MildAshers*


How easy it would be for anyone to win photomode competitions without the use of Photoshop?
Plus, it has the advantage that you can creat lots of different effects to the images, change the moods, lighting, etc. The possibilities are endless.


Btw, check your PM inbox. 👍
 
hmm just needs that F40 along side it LOL

minidd1.jpg
 
Ooooo, I can't wait for Amar's vid! I'm pretty sure it will be filmed from his TV, or did I miss some news?

OMG GRID! That's the second best racing game on PS3!!! Damage looks pretty good, i'm gonna get this!!
 
Update on the homepage... About pictures...
Still waiting for the video!!!
 
OMG! I'm having another adrenalin injection! Like 14TH!!!!!!!!
 
I've seen vids for Forza 2 car packs posted up in the past few days, at least the grid one was on the PS3. Looks prety stunning too, I doubt there car physics are on par with GT5 but if they are then it could be an interesting year for PS3 raceing games!
 
Oh, damn, just ordered a PS3 and GT5:P bundle from play.com...

So, so weak.
 
What's weak about that?
 
Oh, damn, just ordered a PS3 and GT5:P bundle from play.com...

So, so weak.

Welcome to the fold young letdown. You picked a good time to turn to the dark side LOL
 
All I can see is good damage, to drifty otherwise. Like DiRT
 
Video On Front Page!!!
 
LOL, always come filmed with shaky camera.

Wow, that ferrari sound like the real thing! Whoever was driving was a little shaky, but I think it's that replay Amar got a couple days ago, not amar:) Look slike D-Pad driving.
 
The LCD screen on the wheel is the rear view mirror! hmm apart from that looks and SOUNDS fantastic!
 
amazing vid :sly: can we also have an F40 vid at some point, I really want to see it in motion!

Gosh this brings back memories of when everyone was waiting for amar to post a lap of the nurb before GT4 was released...

Robin
 
That's... so beautiful...:(:p
 
Just when I thought I couldn't want this game anymore...
 
Gosh this brings back memories of when everyone was waiting for amar to post a lap of the nurb before GT4 was released...

Robin
...only this time, without the 2 terabytes of data transferred from our primary server in under 24 hours... :)
 
*Dies*

PS: I think this thread has become the new "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue general discussion" thread
 
just a quickie... in the images for gt5p. they have a pic of the f2007 in the showroom, bit it has japanese writing for the info.. is this prrof that the japanese version will get an update including this? sorry if already covered.
 
It's not exactly a proof, but it points in that direction! 👍
 
Holy **** !!!, even with my poor english I felt I should have to left a comment on the website. It's amazing, GRAN TURISMO has not that so fidelity in the sound before. Congrats Polyphony Digital, and thanks amar212 for your support with all this.
 
Back