EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,994 views
...only this time, without the 2 terabytes of data transferred from our primary server in under 24 hours... :)

Question about this video seeing that it shows the track as being (suzuka short) would that mean that there are 8 tracks instead of 6, or with this being (suzuka short) just being another length of the track.
How many track versions are their of Fuji?
 
Question about this video seeing that it shows the track as being (suzuka short) would that mean that there are 8 tracks instead of 6, or with this being (suzuka short) just being another length of the track.
How many track versions are their of Fuji?

There are 6 different tracks but 12 with different versions.

Fuji F?
Fuji GT
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Short
Daytona Oval
Daytona Road Course
Eiger Nordwand Forward
Eiger Nordwand Reverse
London Foward
London Reverse
High Speed Ring Foward
High Speed Ring Reverse
 
Is there a way to enjoy this video with my default PS3 browser?
 
There are 6 different tracks but 12 with different versions.

Fuji F?
Fuji GT
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Short
Daytona Oval
Daytona Road Course
Eiger Nordwand Forward
Eiger Nordwand Reverse
London Foward
London Reverse
High Speed Ring Foward
High Speed Ring Reverse

OK Thanks So no Daytona oval reverse too bad Alan Kulwicki would have been smiling down if they had!
 
I don't think GT has ever had a real track with a reverse route.
 
just a quickie... in the images for gt5p. they have a pic of the f2007 in the showroom, bit it has japanese writing for the info.. is this prrof that the japanese version will get an update including this? sorry if already covered.



I think we could make an educated guess that yes an update will be given...but there has been no 'official' word on this as far as i know.
 
Wow fantastic sound. :)

Would love to see the F40 in action!
 
minidd1.jpg

OMG!!!!!

Salu2.alexwrc​
 
I watched that f2007 video and I say again I cant wait!!!!
 
Thanks, Gaz.
So I have to wait one more hour to see and hear that...
 
Wow that looks unbeleivably fun to drive, something i definatley didn't expect. And that enginge...what a sound!
 
Z
Hrm.. just went to GameStop and put down some cash on US Prologue. I really don't want to be passing along bad information here, but the sales rep looked in his little book and claimed the release date as April 16th.

RUMOR MILL. DO NOT TAKE AS TRUTHFUL INFORMATION.

Yep, that was confirmed a while ago

Why isnt the F2007's screen display working? Shouldnt it show RPM and KMH?
 
Yep, that was confirmed a while ago

Interesting. I must've missed it, but thanks for the reply.
 
So much pictures of the Amuse GT1 but no interieur, Why!:nervous:
 
Thanks Jordan for posting Amar's run.
 
Thanks Jordan for posting Amar's run.
You're welcome, but just to clarify I actually think Amar downloaded that off of the game's time trials feature. :)
 
thanks for posting this video man!!very nice!!
am wondering though about that lcd screen on the wheel...is it reflection?...cannot imagine its a camera...
 
What concerns me more is that they spent all the time to model it and didn't even bother to make it work...
 
if it works is one thing yes,but you can see the curbstones in the lcd screen now and than....whats that about??
 
That video is AMAZING. wow.
 
I come back from lunch and yet again another treat :) Thanks for posting the video.
 
if it works is one thing yes,but you can see the curbstones in the lcd screen now and than....whats that about??

I think it's because the game is in replay mode - does that make any sense?
 
awesome amar, THAT SOUND... THAT DAMN SOUND... oh my god.


<3<3<3<3
 
@qronicle..not realy man,i meen a replay should also show a full working dash...so no i dont think its that....
maybe amar can shine his light on this ...lol
 
Thanks Jordan for posting Amar's run.

It is NOT my run, it's a run from the guy who was having top-time yesterday at test-time-trials (I do not want to mention his ID because of privacy reasons).

He did a very nice, clean and fast drive in any case. And unfortunatly, dials or screen is not working. As I still don't have the car, I can't confirm is it available to be run against other F2007 cars in any Arcade mode.

Still, I can presume that it can't be choosen for drift-trials :)
 
That is one sweet sounding car.
 
Back