EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,994 views
ok thanks amar...strange about the screen,but i guess we will see soon enough how this turnes out...
he,how is your experience with the f40...you must have driven it for a while now and i whas wondering about the handling...is it a "loose" car or very stable...etc etc.........again thanks for everything man!
 
The sound is fantastic, great view as well. Really cant wait.
 
Is it just me or does it seem that the head (camera) moves as it would in real life with acceleration and braking when in the cockpit view?
 
One thing that interests me is, does the F2007 have a rear view. I mean in real live its impossible to look back in a F1 car.
 
F2007 Audio = passable.

I was hoping for more as they sound too clean but one thing I must point out: wind noise is too high! You're not going to hear ANYTHING over that engine!
 
Thanks Amar for the correction.

Have you discovered whether or not set up files can be copied to SD cards or Flash Drives to be shared?
 
One thing that interests me is, does the F2007 have a rear view. I mean in real live its impossible to look back in a F1 car.

its not really imposs man....im sure you watch f1 on tv and there on the startinggrid you often see drivers do last checks on their mirrors...after last race in melbourne some drivers complain they want even bigger mirrors,so the drivers do really use them man ...allthough david coulthart might have to check his eyelenses,but that is another story:dopey:.....so,vision thru the mirrors they have is not great,but they are unmissable!!:sly:
 
first: Oh.My.God! The sound!

the display on wheel: seems like it was transcendand as was the whole car to me. it´s weird....if you imagine the course/progress of the curbs/rumble strips "through" the graphics of the car and the curbs progress runs through the area of your screen where your wheel display is shown, then the display "displays" the curbs progress.
sorry for my poor english, i´s not my native language. I hope you get the point...

edit:
@spyrrari:
I think STJ88 is talking about directly viewing back (through rear "window") might not be possible due to the huge air intake mounted behind the driver´s head.
 
OMG that video was so awesome:drool::bowdown:
 
first: Oh.My.God! The sound!

the display on wheel: seems like it was transcendand as was the whole car to me. it´s weird....if you imagine the course/progress of the curbs/rumble strips "through" the graphics of the car and the curbs progress runs through the area of your screen where your wheel display is shown, then the display "displays" the curbs progress.
sorry for my poor english, i´s not my native language. I hope you get the point...

edit:
@spyrrari:
I think STJ88 is talking about directly viewing back (through rear "window") might not be possible due to the huge air intake mounted behind the driver´s head.

i noticed that myself, i wonder if anyone noticed?
 
@ fahrer..jep...hahaha...see it now...ach anyhow,if anyone whas ever interested in if f1 drivers use their mirrors...they now now!!...hahahahha..lol.lol.
 
@gt3killer....yes we did....read the last page mate...
 
Yeah I thought it was a rear view mirror, but undefined because of the quality of the video (in comparison to on a HD screen at 1080p)
 
Did anyone else notice you can see the fingers move to up and downshift? prtty cool also cant wait to get it! first ill need to sell a LOT of cars though.
 
Hi,💡
I asked the following question on several forums already,
but I've never got an exact answer:
What if I'm a European getting a US version of the game ,
Will i be able to race online on euro. servers ?

In short,will online PAL Vs. NTSC race work ?

Amar212, thanx for the great info! 👍

10x in advance.
 
Did anyone else notice you can see the fingers move to up and downshift? prtty cool also cant wait to get it! first ill need to sell a LOT of cars though.

Yes, especially when he gets back onto the straight. Awesome video, thanks GTplanet and everyone else.
 
Nice video THANKS Amar.

The sound is awesome. Can't wait to stuff it into the wall :p
 
F2007 Audio = passable.

I was hoping for more as they sound too clean but one thing I must point out: wind noise is too high! You're not going to hear ANYTHING over that engine!
I think if your the driver your probably going to hear the wind more than the engine, either way the wind noise won't be quiet. Don't underestimate how loud wind noise gets at speed.
 
Z
Hrm.. just went to GameStop and put down some cash on US Prologue. I really don't want to be passing along bad information here, but the sales rep looked in his little book and claimed the release date as April 16th.

RUMOR MILL. DO NOT TAKE AS TRUTHFUL INFORMATION.

The us prologue is another month away. It is well known. The EU version is out next week though. Cant wait. Ill be dedicating all that weekend to GT5:P
 
Thats a great preview on the first page, I'm gonna hammer the Prologue demo until the game comes out.

:)
 
From a players perspective it's a pity it wasn't out this week, with it being a bank holiday weekend and all. Ofcourse from a sales and marketing perspective it wouldn't as good an idea.
 
One question about the 2players mode:
One thing i did´nt like on the GT4 was the ugly split-screen replays on the 2player races.... now, in the gt5 i want to know if the replays can be watched without split-screen....
sorry .. my english is not good enough, but i hope you´ll understand what i mean ;)
 
The us prologue is another month away. It is well known. The EU version is out next week though. Cant wait. Ill be dedicating all that weekend to GT5:P

Okay.. I misread the release date wrong. I thought the US release was on the 26th, not the 16th. Editing my post.
 
That F1 video........ Wow..........


That is all.



;)
 
*rocking back and forth*
The 16th, the 16th, the 16th..
 
Back