EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
  • 423,775 views
Yeah excellent work Amar, look foreward to the next update, Some interesting stuff about the online aspects....looks like there have been changes since the JPN version......I guese no one will know till we get the game in less than 2 weeks! Again thanks Amar, can't wait for the nrxt update!
 
amar
It looks like the event menus are different to the Jpn version.
and if get a chance check those dealer races that were locked out too
 
I want the game now!

amar
It looks like the event menus are different to the Jpn version.
and if get a chance check those dealer races that were locked out too

Yup, I noticed that, too. Instead of going left and right, they made it like the Online Events, a list - you scroll up and down.
 
You are the man, Amar.

What do you eat there in Croatia?
 
I want the game now!



Yup, I noticed that, too. Instead of going left and right, they made it like the Online Events, a list - you scroll up and down.

I wonder what else they've changed. Not sure I want to know though it would ruin all the surprise
 
I would appreciate some pictures of the Ford GTLM amar212
 
Ok so now we have real F1 cars.... thats insane! :crazy: thanks for all this info amar 👍
 
Thanks for the update Amar!!!
 
Another question amar212, with the 5 GB install how are the loading times?
 
ooo I can't wait to be able to play/drive the Ferrari.
 
You are the man, Amar.

What do you eat there in Croatia?

I would imagine on tonights menue there will be take away and raw coffe granuals to keep the gameing going on till the wee small hours LOL
 
Damn! day one for me... big megaton going on here, cheers for the nice info and the updates!

Raab oot.
 
Thanks Amar, great job as ever!

This game will be amazing - not that I had any doubts...
 
What the ****? This is gonna sell so many copies with that f2007, and its only prologue!!!
 
:eek: 102 members viewing!

Thanks for the screenies and other info Amar. 👍 Just need a PS3 now. :drool:
 
attachment.php

Guys.... one question.. what is this?
Is it playable?

DIES X.x
 
Thanks for the great info as always, Amar!
 
That is the rarest of animals, an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10. Only the strongest, most courageous and most daring can even hope to handle such a wild beast, meant to fly along the ground at speeds the average mind can barely keep up with.

Okay, I have to get out of here. :p
 
Yep, beer would certainly help calm him down, LMAO
 
OK! This part of Finland has just melted down to the hottest asphalt!!
..still two more weeks to wait..
Thanks Amar, fantastic job!!

GordonS
 
No R32 GT-R or 390 GT1 roadcar? bugger.
 
One quick question.. Is there a 8 way view? Just like in GT5: Demo?
 
So Polyphony were not joking when they told that they plan to integrate all Ferraris ever made+F
 
Back