EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
I find it extremely unlikely that PD would have gotten the F1 license. More likely is that they've done something similar to what Codemasters did with the Williams team for Race Driver 3. They had the FW27 (BMW), also the FW18 (Renault) and FW11 (Honda), as well as the Formula BMW series. This leads me to believe that if PD has a Ferrari F1 license, they could get previous cars, and perhaps even the A1GP license, as they will be using Ferrari-developed vehicles starting next year.

i had a look at the screenshot of the f1 car and tried to see for any logos/signs from the f2007 that match up since the malborough is obviously missing. To me it looks like it is the f2007 because behind the rear wheels it looks as if you can see some small sponsors then the start of a larger one that looks like it may be the a from acer. which is exactly how the sponsors are on the f2007 car.

Yeah the JPS is my favorite but only just ahead of this!
GP.%20F.1.%206%20wheel%20Tyrell-Ford%20P34-6%2077%60.jpg

Official F1 cars would a be a great addition to the game. I have seen somewhere that sony does own the F1 license have to do a bit research and find that.

Another thing I thought would be great for the race cars would be if we heard radio chat between the driver and team manager. Sort of way to advise the driver of accidents and when it would the right time to pit. That greatly add to the atmosphere to races.

its possible but does such a thing exist with f1? I always made the assumption that there would be some kind of clause in the f1 rights that manufacturers can't release the rights to their own car.

yes.BMW F1 car (Intel sponsored) is in a rfactor mod (or LFS? fcant remember) and its official.

Amar,

Thank you so much for all the information! Much appreciated!

Enjoy the game and feel free to post mor updates to the fist post anytime you like mate!

Theres even a fully detailed wheel in there, for cockpit view I suppose.

I give you all my thank amar, for sharing with us.

I still envy you.

1st page updates ....i must say, you have a lot more restraint then me Amar! thanks for prying yourself away from the PS3 to give us an update.

Now I really can't wait :( I hope we get an update for JPN versions till Amazon delivers my copy!

Once again, an incredible piece of work from our Croatian correspondent. ;)

And here I thought I wouldn't be anxious for Prologue to be released. Polyphony knows how to keep their fans excited!

LOL @ alexwrc! Hilarious! :lol:

Back