EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
Whoa, Nellie (pardon my Texan)! I came to this thread thinking it was the official thread for GT5: Prologue. Turns out, this is a NEW thread with over 11 pages of posts! I've called you (amar212) as the "Croatian Sensation," and you did not disappoint. I saw a bunch of tomfoolery in some posts waiting for amar212 to post more material.

* The Ferrari F20007. First thing I was thinking when I seen the Ferrari F2007 was, "WHAT!?" I even posted a bulletin on Myspace linking to this thread. The first thing I was actually thinking of was that this car was a hint of what PD plans in regards to making their own F1 game. So for the first time ever, a real Formula One race car is featured in any GT game. Seeing that car actually surprised me. Actually, the full Ferrari deal surprises me as a whole. I envisioned that Ferrari and PD would be a nice relationship, but I didn't imagine it would explode into something like this. I think the first thing I heard was that most of the more recent models would be made available. Then, it all changed when we've seen the beloved 512 BB and the even more beloved F40. Now we see the good old Scuderia Ferrari F1 car. All that's left for me to see are the 333SP (maybe in Momo livery) and the F430GT to my hometown Risi Competizione. Then I can die a happy man! ;-)

You're getting a whole bunch of Kudos from me to you, amar212. Almost like ruling a Project Gotham course. You the man!

OK! This part of Finland has just melted down to the hottest asphalt!!
..still two more weeks to wait..
Thanks Amar, fantastic job!!

GordonS

I still have a month to wait!!:ouch:
At least I have my Japanese version of GT5P to hold me over until the North American version gets released!

What about Porsche and Lambo? Although this F1 car looks fantastic but I would rather see some GT2 or LP560-4!

Amar, hello from Slovenia!!

I came back and saw the F2007 and was like:crazy:

A lot of posts has come in. And Amar, You're the man!!!

PS: page 13! and 147 viewing

Well Armar May you live long and have many strong and healthy children. That was fantastic. great rundown of the meat, now lets see some gravy. Ohh I had to chuckle too, the news is all over the net with copies of Armar's pictures all over the place.

Again thank you my good man. 👍

Thanks amar212 for the fantastic new info. As much I wish you can post the new intro movie on youtube I respect your decision not to.

This could mean official F1 cars might appear in the final game. What other great
way is there but to let PD do F1 in Gran Turismo.

So, where is that guy thinking that the F1 car would only be a tease for the final game?

oh...wait...that was me.:ouch: Nice speculation gone bad you dolt.:dunce:

So, where is that guy thinking that the F1 car would only be a tease for the final game?

oh...wait...that was me.:ouch: Nice speculation gone bad you dolt.:dunce:

We don't pay you to think.

Can't wait to see a shot with sixteen F40s in action! :)

Awesome coverage amar. Glad to see more and more incredible stuff on this game every day.

And Amar: Picture of Tuned SRT-10 Viper? :)

If you had read Amars organised and brilliant post he said he will not be taking pictures of cars etc as he wants to

a) Let people have a surprise when they get it.
b) Feels as though it infringes copyright laws etc.

So I suppose you'll have to be patient to either someone else releases photos or you get the game. I know which I'd prefer to do.

If you had read Amars organised and brilliant post he said he will not be taking pictures of cars etc as he wants to

a) Let people have a surprise when they get it.
b) Feels as though it infringes copyright laws etc.

So I suppose you'll have to be patient to either someone else releases photos or you get the game. I know which I'd prefer to do.

I dno't understand the copyright thing, when we've never had a problem with it before. And if people want to be surprised, they shouldn't be reading this thread.;)

I dno't understand the copyright thing, when we've never had a problem with it before. And if people want to be surprised, they shouldn't be reading this thread.;)

Well, he said he doesn't want to unveil everything to us, and personally I don't want him to either. Yes, reveal the main new exciting things like drifting mode and the new Ferrari. But I don't agree with your statement.

amar, I salute you! You are loyal GTplanet member. F2007! OMG... I know a certain "Z" man who will spend next month in state of anxiety. I'd pay 100$ usd to play that, my 40$ JPN version seems a mere demo now. Blink occasionally, amar!LOL. Stay classy & stay in touch...

How are the graphics over the Japanese copy? Are they little improved? How is the AA, I run the Japanese copy at full 1080P, the shadows in the interior are bit TOO dark, The AA is messy.. are these all fixed up?

Once again is there the 8 way cockpit view now?

And does the wheel in cockpit view now turns full 900 degrees?

Is the RPM fixed in the SL55?

I'm sorry for so many questions, but I am so excited right now.

I feel so lucky that I've been a GT fan since the first game.. I mean all the other race sims can simply say good bye right?

While he said copyright I am not sure if that is what he meant.

He has a hands-on preview copy. They don't usually give those out without some stipulations.

It is quite possible that however he came by the game he is limited in what he can and cannot show until the release date. Or if he doesn't have specific rules he doesn't want to push them.

If you were given this chance would you show off everything and lose the possibility of having this chance in the future?

Back