EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
Nice chart :)
Very nice.

So, uh does Europe like Sonic and Mario a lot or just Olympic based games?

Or does the UK not have Brawl yet? Because I don't see that on the list and I would assume it should be above any of the Olympic games.

Um, I have an issue. The NA version comes out on April 17th. I found out last night that my pregnant sister-in-law is due April 16th.

How can I go about enducing early labor, by like a week, without harming her or the baby?

Another reason why I don't like kids.

someone once said that talking to the baby(when still not born)just 10inches away from the belly...that way the laborprocess sometimes is activated!!!!....give it a go:)
hahaha...lol.

Not that it matters, I went to the NY Auto Show on Sunday and had my first go at GT5P at the Lexus Display. I was really impressed, amazing. I drove one lap at Fuji with the new IS-F, the cockpit setup they had was awesome, I wish I could have taken one home with me! It was great seeing Prologue in person for the first time, the feel was great. The funny part was how many terrible drivers there were that I saw while waiting in line, absolutely no sense on how to pilot a car around a track, they just left their foot on the throttle THE WHOLE TIME! I pray I don't run into these kids, AND adults online. April 17 is so close I can taste it.

Not that it matters, I went to the NY Auto Show on Sunday and had my first go at GT5P at the Lexus Display. I was really impressed, amazing. I drove one lap at Fuji with the new IS-F, the cockpit setup they had was awesome, I wish I could have taken one home with me! It was great seeing Prologue in person for the first time, the feel was great. The funny part was how many terrible drivers there were that I saw while waiting in line, absolutely no sense on how to pilot a car around a track, they just left their foot on the throttle THE WHOLE TIME! I pray I don't run into these kids, AND adults online. April 17 is so close I can taste it.

well,keep on praying dude...get ready for some chaos!!!
btw,maybe not...maybe the private rooms will be in the update by the 17th........you see,we are all praying:sly:

hello my friends
today i made gold in all of the classes of gt5p
and i blow my mind after saw what i get :)
a bike CBR 600
THE SOND ITS AMAGING

http://www.ps3addict.net/news/news/honda-cbr-600-in-gran-turismo-5-prologue.html

gt5cbr2mn1.jpg
Could you imagine if this wasn't an April fools, how big is that bike. You'd be riding over the cars.

Wooooo! we rule! Also nice photoshop. I was fooled. Until I noticed FyshoKid said april fools lol.

lol :lol:

The funny part was how many terrible drivers there were that I saw while waiting in line, absolutely no sense on how to pilot a car around a track, they just left their foot on the throttle THE WHOLE TIME!

I was at a auto show 2 days ago and the same thing happened! I was the only one that could drive properly without crashing (Even though I sked out once)

Could you imagine if this wasn't an April fools, how big is that bike. You'd be riding over the cars.

Double lol :lol:👍

just got 2mil for f1.It looks like 2mil is the max amount of cash you can save. Had 1.86mil won 20000 and stopped at 2mil.

I'm still waiting for my PAL copy. It should be in some cargo plane. 2-3 days left :(
And next week is full of vises :(

I have spec II,this is what it says at the end-* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region. That is what happened to me.

hi Guys, I am new to Gran Turismo and new to this website of course. I live in Malta (Europe) and I've got the GT5P Japanese version. However I cannot get hold on how to upgrade the game. I do not have any Japanese PSN account (I cannot read japanese to create one). Can anyone tell me please how can I upgrade my game please? I will really appreciate!

Thanks a lot.

Lucky you, tell us your experience. What car you go? Which track you choose. And anything in between. ;)

Does anyone with Spec II have the SL55? I wonder if the Gauges have been fixed. (RPM in cockpit mode only stopped half way)
As well as the Lotus wheel glitch.
Been asking this question around, but seems no one answered.

Lucky you, tell us your experience. What car you go? Which track you choose. And anything in between. ;)

I've just complated all A and B events. race events are gold, time trials are silver (pro settings). I used for A events type-r, for B events GT-R. AI is very very slow in A and B events. It's really boring but I dont want to go for online until I finish all events and one make races like I did for JPN version before.

I've just complated all A and B events. race events are gold, time trials are silver (pro settings). I used for A events type-r, for B events GT-R. AI is very very slow in A and B events. It's really boring but I dont want to go for online until I finish all events and one make races like I did for JPN version before.

Don't you mean C and B? 'Cause it goes C, B, A and then S...

Is anyone working on a Game Faq/Guide? Or walk through if you want to call it that?

Was thinking of maybe some of us shall all pitch in, work out the best car for each race, and a brief strategy on how to race it.

For example there were a few races I took a different car in to that suggested and won easier, other may wish to try it though and see if the same results occur.

Is anyone working on a Game Faq/Guide? Or walk through if you want to call it that?

Was thinking of maybe some of us shall all pitch in, work out the best car for each race, and a brief strategy on how to race it.

For example there were a few races I took a different car in to that suggested and won easier, other may wish to try it though and see if the same results occur.
Scroll to the top of the page, click on GUIDES.

We also allow people to do race write-ups to explain their process and progress. I know I have gotten a number of golds from those.

In other words, yes we do a walkthourgh, FAQ, etc, but in a much more comprehensive way than you will find on any general gaming site.

I hope they (Polyphony) are going to do some patch that will improve analogue button funcionality. Now the analogue buttons on SIXAXIS/DS3 dont work properly (only in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and Gran Turismo HD, in other games they work just fine). They shoud work like in Gran Turismo 3 or 4 but now they are way too sensitive so You can hardly dose gas/brake and turning. Not everybody has got wheel so...

We'll have the full interview tomorrow, including Yamauchi's verdict on working on a Formula 1 title in the future, so check back for further details.

Latest Posts

Back