EXCLUSIVE GT5:P Spec II - NINTH update (NEW DFGT Wheel Hands-On, April 18)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 2,456 comments
WOW, just looked through gamespot.com and I was suprised to see that GT5:P is the number 1 PS3 game, pretty impressive for a sim sstyle racing game that many are calling a "demo"

I have Spec II at last. :D
And do any of these cars have a bov sound or a decent turbo sound? O.o
With the Blitz ER34 it just sounds like Nitrous Oxide being injected. Does the ER34 even have Nitrous for power in real life? from what I can see... no.
http://www.blitz.co.jp/d1gp/d1spec2007.htm

No, it's just the turbo.
Sounds just like the real thing....think the turbo sound is a bit more promenent on the real car, I'm still super impressed by the overall sound though! :D

WOW, just looked through gamespot.com and I was suprised to see that GT5:P is the number 1 PS3 game, pretty impressive for a sim sstyle racing game that many are calling a "demo"

a prologue is a prologue and a demo is a demo .... :)

im not surprised, 1 million copies on preorder you know... whoever calls GT5P a demo knows more than nothing and should be forced to play EA gamez 24/7 !!!:nervous:

You hear the wastegate when you let go of the throttle. I don't hear that in GT5:P.

You are confusing wastegate with the blow off valve (recirc valve), wastegate diverts excess exhaust pressure when the turbocharger has reached the preset level, to maintain boost. Often on tuned cars especially for the track have screamer pipes that just release straight to the atmosphere rather than being muffled with the rest of the exhaust.

but like you said I don't hear the blow off valve in the GT5P version.

PS3 bought: Check
GT5 Prologue bought: Check
System Update Complete: Check
GT5 Prologue Installed: 80% :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

I'm like a little kid at Christmas!!!

I don't know if this has been asked yet, I don't think so..

Can you turn the flickering red advised gear off? You know, next to your current gear when you're approaching a turn. I really liked it in GT4, you learn the tracks much better when you're not just focussing on when that advised gear is going to appear.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP !!!!

I have th JPN version of GT5P. The update is impossible. Keeps bombing out on me. Tried everything you guys have suggested. I've only managed to d/load 'S-Class' events.

Would it make a difference if i buy the PAL version ?

PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOW ME THE LIGHT !!!!!!

GT TV has just been updated in the PAL version with the third "the GT-R legend inside story" in the series.

Can someone explain How exactly I earn PP for setups? For each car I need to earn the points separately right? Any limits in Tuning and with PP points. Like you can't for this car have more then 600 BHP or you can't for this car have 600 PP.

You don't earn PP. You just go to setup for each car and adjust it's setup. Weight, Power and downforce modify the PP value. Each car has 3 setting slots labeled A, B & C so you can have 3 different setups.

GT TV has just been updated in the PAL version with the third "the GT-R legend inside story" in the series.

And to think I just thought it was the fact I hadn't been on Prologue for awhile. But still, I demand Topgear episodes. :grumpy:

I know and it's us licence fee payers that pay for Topgear to be made so why can't we watch it right now?

Finally i made it! I got myself a PS3 with the GT5 P Package :D just did several Arcade Races to get a feeling of the new physics but yet have to connect my G25 and racing seat.

Great game so far :D

just got 2mil for f1.It looks like 2mil is the max amount of cash you can save. Had 1.86mil won 20000 and stopped at 2mil.

Wow, that's really lucky i think.

Normally i guess the counter would stop at 1.88 mil ;p

Back