Exclusive GT6 Paint Chip Database *Updated 19/03/15 - GT5 DLC chips now complete*

You couldn't be more wrong. :rolleyes: You are the one that goes around here with your negative attitude bashing the game and belittling those who like certain aspects of it. (90% of your post history is just that) The bolded part describes yourself to a tee. Congrats, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Now try being a bit more positive, your life may be a bit more enjoyable for you.
I have a very enjoyable life. I dont seek pity from others like you do with all of your crying over the fact that you were run into by a drunk driver 5 years ago. I like the game as it is now. When it first came out, not so much. It would be nice to keep the seasonal menu like they had in GT5 for more than 2 weeks, as well as getting a car for completing the events instead of useless paint chips

I have a very enjoyable life. I dont seek pity from others like you do with all of your crying over the fact that you were run into by a drunk driver 5 years ago. I like the game as it is now. When it first came out, not so much. It would be nice to keep the seasonal menu like they had in GT5 for more than 2 weeks, as well as getting a car for completing the events instead of useless paint chips

I don't seek pity or cry about things...at all. If I was as negative of a person as you, I would not even of come close to the recovery that I have made so far. Its called positive attitude, maybe you should try it. Now go take a walk would ya.

@Sidebrowns He hasn't done anything but bitch, moan, and belittle people. :rolleyes: I know I have had my moments, but his is an ongoing thing. An unhappy childhood perhaps. :lol:

Mitch, I think you might have hit the nail on the head.

What was this thread about again? Eating paint chips? :lol: I'm hoping they finish up the gunmetal chips soon, I like them dark, french fried chips. With mustard. Mmmhmm.

I didn't go through the effort to compile and update the seasonal paint chip list to make people wade through the petty wars Cargo finds himself in. Stop.

I have stopped, about an hour ago. I don't need you to tell me.

New paint.

GT Fluorescence 005-W
Blue Metallic ??? (not sure where this one comes from)
Matte Purple

So the only ones left are:

Chrome: 2
Grey : 3,4,5,6,7,8
Gunmetal: 9
Japanese: 1,9
Metallic: 3,6,9
Military: 8,9,10
Old Generation: 3,6,7,9
Pasteltone: 2,3,5,7,8,10
Polarized: all done!
Fluorescence: 6,7,8,9,10

Matte:

Light Silver
Silver
Dark Blue
Black (also on LFA??)
White

New paint.

GT Fluorescence 005-W
Blue Metallic ??? (not sure where this one comes from)
Matte Purple

So the only ones left are:

Japanese: 1,9
Metallic: 3,6,9
Pasteltone: 2,3,5,7,8,10

Matte:

Light Silver
Silver
Dark Blue
Black (also on LFA??)
White
There are two different "Matte Blacks" in the game: LFA and Toyota FT-86 Concept '09. I wonder if there's a third (other than Nero Nemesis)?

So am I right in assuming that Blue Metallic, Arancia Orange Metallic and Pearl Orange are the only chips awarded so far that were not in the GT5 DLC packs? I should make a note of that in the OP if so 👍

New chips to be won.

- GT Pasteltone 003-W
- Gold Chrome (already available earlier, but missed by early golding)
- Matte Light Red (already available earlier)
- GT Grey 002-N (already available earlier)
- GT Polarized 005-P (already available earlier)
- GT Japanese 004-W (already available earlier)
- GT Japanese 009-W
- GT Metallic 004-C (already available earlier)

Last edited:
Thank you for keeping us updated on the chips left Ramanujan. It is very helpful!

I'm glad they're awarding the chips that some people missed out on for golding events early last round. Still waiting on Matte Blue and Matte Dark Silver from the 15th Ann. events though. I suppose they're all coming eventually but with all the repeats they keep doing you never know. :indiff:

Last edited:
It's great they repeated the chips people missed last time, but only 2 new ones this time??? I really didn't need to win 6 I already had :/

Also agree to repeat the chips, even because I missed some. :D

they could take this for the next upcoming events.

Would be interesting gifting them with a chip for who reached the time (Gold)
and repeat the chips that have been offered to those who reach (Bronze) or (Silver),

would be a way to please everyone, I guess ....

Gold - for those who want a new chip in your collection
Bronze or Silver - for those who want to redeem the chips that were lost.

👍

Last edited:
New chips again.

GT Metallic 003-C and Matte Light Silver are new.

GT Japanese 007-W was already available.

Sofar we are waiting for:

Japanese: 1
Metallic: 6,9
Pasteltone: 2,5,7,8,10

Matte: