Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Nice stripe action going on there..

Your Lotus Elise 111R (450pp) bumped up to 500 did the trick for me on Eiger Nordwand short track. I'll have a look on the details/parts i changed to make it work and post them here so you guys can have a go with it.
I used the TVR Tamora '02 car.. Brakes seem a little weak for that particular track but a very good pilot car if you have the skills :)

Haven't driven the Tamora in a long time. I just might have to give that one a go.
Brake before you think you need too. Otherwise you won't get a clean apex.. I think the brakes need pumping up by 1 point from and rear to be honest to make them a little better.. Also, I see your Drift times are still sensational. I am currently top 500 with my BMW Vision GT tune.. Did you try my version out to see what it handled like? I know yours is very good so be interested to know what you think :)

Brake before you think you need too. Otherwise you won't get a clean apex.. I think the brakes need pumping up by 1 point from and rear to be honest to make them a little better.. Also, I see your Drift times are still sensational. I am currently top 500 with my BMW Vision GT tune.. Did you try my version out to see what it handled like? I know yours is very good so be interested to know what you think :)

I did have a go with your BMW VGT for my first couple of runs. On this highspeed event it was a bit stubborn. It didn't want to break traction at first, but after i forced it, it stuck to the drift like a tic on a dog. If it were just a hair easier to get to break traction it would definitely be in my top 3 go-to race drifters.

I did have a go with your BMW VGT for my first couple of runs. On this highspeed event it was a bit stubborn. It didn't want to break traction at first, but after i forced it, it stuck to the drift like a tic on a dog. If it were just a hair easier to get to break traction it would definitely be in my top 3 go-to race drifters.
Yeah, I got a good score by reducing the downforce by half front and rear which aided with that.. I need to change the tune at some point. Front = 350 Rear 500 for the downforce made that car slide easier. :)

Yeah, I got a good score by reducing the downforce by half front and rear which aided with that.. I need to change the tune at some point. Front = 350 Rear 500 for the downforce made that car slide easier. :)

I'll have a look at that. As it is now, the front just wanna plow straight through the corner. A little more towards oversteer so the rear can be flung out without hassle and still hug the drifts like an anaconda vs a capybara, we should be golden.

Last edited:
Here is the evidence of Big Foot..

The Crew™_20150131233715.jpg

hi shaunm80..what game is it?.. ps3 is ? looks like fun, thanks for your time.
the-crew%E2%84%A2_20150131233715-jpg.305141
This is The Crew on the PS4. I recently brought the new system as there was a good offer on this console with 2 racing games plus some free content which you get with PS+. The Crew is a fun game, easy to sit on there for a few hours when your brain doesn't want to do too much thinking :)

Uh oh... I seem to have improved on Tsukuba.. Again.

With that said, i now issue you, @Otaliema with the same challenge you issued me.

Come get me!! :D
You got that win, had more to do yesterday that didn't allow me to play. Rescuing my wife after the sudden snow storm(she doesn't drive in snow) go house hunting, clean up my house, ha know life :lol: good run there, I'm coming for you on Eiger. Bathurst is going to get r done race for me I'm not good at the track.
Nice stripe action going on there..

Your Lotus Elise 111R (450pp) bumped up to 500 did the trick for me on Eiger Nordwand short track. I'll have a look on the details/parts i changed to make it work and post them here so you guys can have a go with it.
Hmm 111R.... I have a challenger you will see it when I pass you:mischievous:

I used the KTM X-Bow for gold at Eiger Nordwand and the BMW Z4 GT3 (Lap Time 2:02.257) at Bathurst , the BMW Z4 Coupe for Compact Drift Event and the Toyota 86 "Racing" 13 for the Racecar Drift Event and got Gold everywere :)

A 2:02 eh? Looks like i'll have to fire up the ps3 again...

You got that win, had more to do yesterday that didn't allow me to play. Rescuing my wife after the sudden snow storm(she doesn't drive in snow) go house hunting, clean up my house, ha know life :lol: good run there, I'm coming for you on Eiger. Bathurst is going to get r done race for me I'm not good at the track.

Hmm 111R.... I have a challenger you will see it when I pass you:mischievous:

Confusius once said: "Do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito."

I went with the Lotus for it's nimbleness and precision, but if you wanna bring out an aircraft carrier on Eiger go right ahead.

:D

Last edited:
Confusius once said: "Do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito."

I went with the Lotus for it's nibleness and precision, but if you wanna bring out an aircraft carrier on Eiger go right ahead.

:D
not a bad idea but i might have some issues with the turns. :lol:

the Type 72 is a solid car but I hae found it is very hard to control at 500pp. I've given it a go but it's not quite enough in the tight turns. the Aero kits installed slow it down a touch actually

I did try the Type 72 out when it was being used in some FITT event. A tricky little car that thing. So... What will Mr Otaliema be using? The suspense is killing me!!

I'm so mad .
No connection to the internet yet.
So can't se you guys time arrrgh an Even which track we skal drive on
That sucks aboutt the net, the tracks are;
500pp European non-race car SH at Eiger Norwand short track
630pp GT3 at Bathurst. RH
Drift trial; Compact car max length 4.2 meters CS or less non-race car.
Time stamps;
@LordJCS at Eiger 1:08.977
@Otaliema at Eiger 1:09.795

@LordJCS at Bathurst 2:03.047
@Otaliema at Bathurst N/A *I dislike the track so havn't run it yet*

[QUOTE =Otaliema, post: 10436643, member: 243097"]That sucks aboutt the net, the tracks are;
500pp European non-race car SH at Eiger Norwand short track
630pp GT3 at Bathurst. RH
Drift trial; Compact car max length 4.2 meters CS or less non-race car.
Time stamps;
@LordJCS at Eiger 1:08.977
@Otaliema at Eiger 1:09.795

@LordJCS at Bathurst 2:03.047
@Otaliema at Bathurst N/A *I dislike the track so havn't run it yet*[/QUOTE]
Thanks you. I give it a try on single play

Have just tryede Eiger Norwand Short Track
My time 1:09.711 driving with wheel .
Car Lamborgghini Mira P4 00 Bertone. .
Upload picture tomorrow
This is the first track I've had problems getting the car to turn on with the wheel too bloody tight.

This is the first track I've had problems getting the car to turn on with the wheel too bloody tight.
Change your Controller Steering Sensitivity to 7 and change your Steering Assistance to Strong and then the wheel will not be so tight.

Back