Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Change your Controller Steering Sensitivity to 7 and change your Steering Assistance to Strong and then the wheel will not be so tight.
Thouse setting don't work on the DFGT or at least the steering assistance setting is not applicable to the this wheel. I'll try the sensitivity setting see if it makes a difference but I do t think it will I hope it will.

Thouse setting don't work on the DFGT or at least the steering assistance setting is not applicable to the this wheel. I'll try the sensitivity setting see if it makes a difference but I do t think it will I hope it will.
Changing the Steering Sensitivity will help. 👍

Gonna take a swing at Bathurst today. I'm sure i can squeeze some more time out of the SLS AMG GT3. If that fails i'll have to investigate the Z4 GT3, which looks to be this event's go-to car.

Done and done.

New time: 2:01.308 done with the Z4 GT3.

Scratch that..

"Vorsprung durch technik" got the job done. Did it with your old R8 LMS GT3 tune @shaunm80 , all i did was throw on engine tuning stage 3. A slight alteration on the final gear to 3270 from the original 2700.

New time is now 2:01.202

This one to be precise.
----------------------------------------------------
Audi R8 LMS ultra '12

596PP
554 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distibution 47:53

Racing Soft Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
60/65
20.50/19.50
8/8
6/6
5/3
1.5/1.0
-0.10/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.483
2nd 2.722
3rd 2.124
4th 1.741
5th 1.473
6th 1.254
Set final gear to 2.700

FC LSD
8/14/25

Set power limiter to 100.0%
all parts standard

Downforce
400/650
Ballast - Set 0kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

audir8lmsultra12img1-jpg.176140

audir8lmsultra12img2-jpg.176141

Last edited:
Gonna take a swing at Bathurst today. I'm sure i can squeeze some more time out of the SLS AMG GT3. If that fails i'll have to investigate the Z4 GT3, which looks to be this event's go-to car.

Done and done.

New time: 2:01.308 done with the Z4 GT3.

Scratch that..

"Vorsprung durch technik" got the job done. Did it with your old R8 LMS GT3 tune @shaunm80 , all i did was throw on engine tuning stage 3. New time is now 2:01.202

This one to be precise.
----------------------------------------------------
Audi R8 LMS ultra '12

596PP
554 BHP
1250kgs
Weight Distibution 47:53

Racing Soft Tyres

Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
60/65
20.50/19.50
8/8
6/6
5/3
1.5/1.0
-0.10/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
8/7

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 3.483
2nd 2.722
3rd 2.124
4th 1.741
5th 1.473
6th 1.254
Set final gear to 2.700

FC LSD
8/14/25

Set power limiter to 100.0%
all parts standard

Downforce
400/650
Ballast - Set 0kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

audir8lmsultra12img1-jpg.176140

audir8lmsultra12img2-jpg.176141
Nice time... Who would have thought that a car which was a pig of a handling machine last year could be so different today :)

I use your Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67 in the Eiger Nordwand Short Track super lap, and did a 1:08.5xx and all I did is change the final gear to suit the track and lower the brakes. Many thanks :cheers:
Nice time in a very nice car, can't beat a classic to have loads of fun in. I will be trying this one out myself I think :)

Nice time... Who would have thought that a car which was a pig of a handling machine last year could be so different today :)

Exactly.. It works now, that's all that matters. Cudos on an excelent tune.👍

I was getting tired of feeling like a lemming using the Z4, wanted to be different. Besides, the R8 LMS sounds heaps better than the Z4. I'm a sucker for snarling and howling V10's.

Im not sure if @Bowtie-muscle or @DolHaus have asked but if any my amazing quick thread contributors have some time (when not having seasonal event competitions) this weekend, They have a FITT competition and I am sure they would be happy for more testers. It is a blind entry competition so none of the testers know whose car they are driving until the end. My entry is in the first competition. "The Duel" between a S2000 and an RX-8.. If anyone is able to test, it would be interesting to see who can pick my entry out correctly. :)

Link for FITT comp here.

Be great if you could participate.

Im not sure if @Bowtie-muscle or @DolHaus have asked but if any my amazing quick thread contributors have some time (when not having seasonal event competitions) this weekend, They have a FITT competition and I am sure they would be happy for more testers. It is a blind entry competition so none of the testers know whose car they are driving until the end. My entry is in the first competition. "The Duel" between a S2000 and an RX-8.. If anyone is able to test, it would be interesting to see who can pick my entry out correctly. :)

Link for FITT comp here.

Be great if you could participate.

If time allows i'll make sure to have a peek.

Nice time in a very nice car, can't beat a classic to have loads of fun in. I will be trying this one out myself I think :)

My time is 1:07.700 and I have made some changes to suit the track, I am using a G27.

100/105
7.00/10.50
5/6
4/7
2/5
0.0/0.0
-0.06/0.10
Brake Balance 1/0
LSD: 8/10/8
final gear 3.000

Just improved on my time on Eiger by 3 tenths. Now i sit on 1:08.656.
Excellent time indeed. I am happy with a 1.10 :) That will do for me.

@shaunm80 I am done with the Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67 in the Eiger Nordwand Short Track super lap, and I love testing you cars and giving you feedback on how they feel to drive. :cheers:
I appreciate any feedback for my tunes. Its always good to get a feel for how they work for other people so thank you for letting me know. I spent a day in Adelaide when I was travelling from Alice Springs to Melbourne. Lots of churches in Adelaide but I remember it being a very scenic part of Australia.

Me too ... but mean will Then I can pracis what the wheel hehe .
Well you can test the FITT challenge ;) @shaunm80 has a car in the running for the dual I have one in the running in GT300 group. Blind Tuning Challenge
I can fit one more tester in each group with out having to add space. Note I wouldn't mind adding space would mean this challenge got highest turn out for a GT6 FITT for testers ever.

Your BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune is very good, I got the car down to 630pp and I change the Final Gear to 2.400 and that's all I did to the car. I got a time of 2:01.731 and I am still trying to tame the BMW Z4, and it can go under the 2 minute mark without making to many mistakes.👍

Your BMW Z4 GT3 '11 tune is very good, I got the car down to 630pp and I change the Final Gear to 2.400 and that's all I did to the car. I got a time of 2:01.731 and I am still trying to tame the BMW Z4, and it can go under the 2 minute mark without making to many mistakes.👍

The Z4 has some serious speed, that's for sure. Have you tried the wonderful Audi R8 LMS tune @shaunm80 made a while back? You'll be surprised as to how stable that thing is with that setup. I used it yesterday and i'm just 2.5 tenths away from breaching the 2 minute barrier.

The Z4 has some serious speed, that's for sure. Have you tried the wonderful Audi R8 LMS tune @shaunm80 made a while back? You'll be surprised as to how stable that thing is with that setup. I used it yesterday and i'm just 2.5 tenths away from breaching the 2 minute barrier.
I will try the Audi R8 LMS tune tomorrow and see how it goes, and as you said The Z4 has some serious speed but it is a bit unstable, and I hope the Audi R8 LMS is faster than the BMW Z4.

I will try the Audi R8 LMS tune tomorrow and see how it goes, and as you said The Z4 has some serious speed but it is a bit unstable, and I hope the Audi R8 LMS is faster than the BMW Z4.

On the back straight i top out at about 290km/h but it's more stable and planted on the tricky bits on the track, that's where it counts. Those consecutive left-handers on top of the hill was taken at full throttle.

Thank you, I didn't push the car too much (when I did my super lap), so I am a little slower than you but I could see that the car had potential around Bathurst.

I do recall this car being very good since 1.09 update.. It took PD a while to get this car sorted but it is a very stable and easy to drive car now.

Just finished installing the new washing machine. About bloody time i got around to doing that. Had a giant mountain of clothes that needed cleaning.

:cheers:
Well done, I thought I could smell something off all the way down south in the UK. :)

Back