Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Why B-spec come so late ? Just for fun i tried it at the hated Kart Event and "Bob" won .. i only choose full speed at start

IMG_20150226_211116.jpg

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 26/2/15)

Usual drill, let me know if you use one of my tunes and ill add it to the list below. If you can quote the original post in your response, that would help me narrow down the exact tune too :)

The Crew™_20150212122708.jpg

Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Ford Focus ST '13 (450PP SH)
Honda NSX-R (450PP SH)
Lotus Elise '11 (450PP SH)
Mazda Miata (340PP CS) - LordJCS Tune
RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '95 (450PP SH)
Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 (450PP SH FITT Entry)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SS)
BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SS)
Lotus Elise 111R '04 (500PP SS)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (600PP RH)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 (600PP RH)
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model (600PP RH)
Toyota TS030 '12 (600PP RH)

Last edited:

Usual drill, let me know if you use one of my tunes and ill add it to the list below.

View attachment 317350

Your latest FiTT tune works like a charm so does your NSX-R for the 450pp event. If you're feeling lucky have a go with my wonky 340pp Miata tune i posted a while back.

500pp event was a breeze using your BMW M4.

600pp: Stealth GT-R GT500. Need i say more? Your Audi R8 LMS Ultra works as well. The one car i had most fun with is an unknown tune i used on the survival races a while back. The Mazda LM55 VGT set to 600pp. Really hugs the track.

I'll look over the details of that tune and post the settings if i can replicate them.

Your latest FiTT tune works like a charm so does your NSX-R for the 450pp event. If you're feeling lucky have a go with my wonky 340pp Miata tune i posted a while back.

500pp event was a breeze using your BMW M4.

600pp: Stealth GT-R GT500. Need i say more? Your Audi R8 LMS Ultra works as well. The one car i had most fun with is an unknown tune i used on the survival races a while back. The Mazda LM55 VGT set to 600pp. Really hugs the track.

I'll look over the details of that tune and post the settings if i can replicate them.
Thanks for letting me know. I used the FITT tune and it really works well here. Very responsive through the esses. :) I have added the others you mentioned to the list already.

Usual drill, let me know if you use one of my tunes and ill add it to the list below.

View attachment 317350

Honda NSX-R (450PP SH)

BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SS)

Your black lambo have a nice livery :) For the Nordschleife the Mazda LM55 and the Toyota TS030 are winner

Last edited:
Ahh.. SSR-11. That was a fun track. How about Complex string?
Totally forgot about that track man was that's a fun one.
Sounds like the Roadster will be good for the 450 race might see how the Swermwaggan does as well. Once I can get online that is. :lol:
Lord did you ever get the hang of driving the Copperhead? It was wicked fast if you did. I ran a 1st lap cold 1:31 at SSR-11 in. My GT1 buddy refused to race me if I drove that car. :lol:

View attachment 317350

Honda NSX-R (450PP SH)

BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SS)

just won the beginners level race use your tune for RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '95.... it was awesome. took lead middle of lap 3 and blew past the ai cars. you are the man. thanks you. tc.

View attachment 317350

Honda NSX-R (450PP SH)

BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SS)

two for two!!! your tune for the BMW M4 coupe is just brilliant! the ai cars had stacked the pack with 4 Ferrari!
(A California '08, A 599 '06, A 430 Scuderia '07, GTO '84)out drove them all & the 430 Scuderia kept fighting until the last turn before the finish line at Spa. it was very cool race. thank you for the time & creation of a brilliant tune.
cheers, mate.

Totally forgot about that track man was that's a fun one.
Sounds like the Roadster will be good for the 450 race might see how the Swermwaggan does as well. Once I can get online that is. :lol:
Lord did you ever get the hang of driving the Copperhead? It was wicked fast if you did. I ran a 1st lap cold 1:31 at SSR-11 in. My GT1 buddy refused to race me if I drove that car. :lol:

Oh yes.. The Copperhead was stupid fast. Another gem from GT1 was the Honda CR-X del sol LM race car.

I had a different mentality back when i played GT2 than i do now. Bring "a cannon to gun fight" was the line of thought as opposed to bringing "a Derringer hand gun to cannon fight" mentality i use today. It was fun though.

TVR Speed 12. A proper mad man's car that was. Once i picked that car, friends did not wan't to race me any more.

The first two races. easy as pie. Many cars will get you the win at 450PP without breaking a sweat. The M4 Coupe is epic at Spa, no changes to the tune at all and it slices through the AI like a hot knife through butter. It is almost as though I tuned it for that particular track without actually driving a lap there...

Now for the elephant in the room. Green hell... Why oh why do you make my life hell.. What did I do to you to make you dislike my driving that much that you stick cars in front of me when I'm about to overtake them... you know that I'm going to smash into the back of them and spin out... but yet you still do it.. Also, its grass, not a slab of ice from eastern USA, why must my cars loose traction for just touching an inch of the green stuff?? why I ask you. Anyway. I shall preserver with your annoyances and try and get gold even though you annoy me more than Ben Stiller films.

Took another whack at Toscana. I breached into the 1:43's. Now to grind some credits on the dreaded "Green hell".
You are a demon on this track... Glad I am not trying to chase you... @Soren Jacquet ... you better bring your A game.

Hi guys:)

Shaun I got Gold on the seasonals with your following cars....

Suzuka...

Elise '11 at 450pp.

Spa...

Elise 111R '04 at 500pp

Nordschleife...

TSO30 Hybrid '12 at 600pp
Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth at 597pp

Will be trying some other tunes tomorrow:) cheers mate....:)
Excellent choice of cars. I love the lotus's. Not such much the 'ring of hell though.. its a love hate relationship with that track.

This Ford Focus ST '13 is very good for the Beginners' Level Non Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH). It can easily do a lap under a time of 58:374, I use a G27 and I made no change to your tune, it handles well and won easily. :cheers:View attachment 317427
Looking good. I like the colour choice for that car. I have added this car to the list already.

just won the beginners level race use your tune for RX-7 Type RZ (FD,J) '95.... it was awesome. took lead middle of lap 3 and blew past the ai cars. you are the man. thanks you. tc.
Ah yes.. I believe this is a pilot car.. Very easy to drive and almost too easy to overdrive if your not careful. Great win in a great car indeed.

two for two!!! your tune for the BMW M4 coupe is just brilliant! the ai cars had stacked the pack with 4 Ferrari!
(A California '08, A 599 '06, A 430 Scuderia '07, GTO '84)out drove them all & the 430 Scuderia kept fighting until the last turn before the finish line at Spa. it was very cool race. thank you for the time & creation of a brilliant tune.
cheers, mate.
I completely agree. This car is epic at this track. Im sure the F458 500PP SS car will be just as competitive if you wanted to throw that one around too.

It never gets boring at the "Green Hell"

View attachment 317698
The AI in my game just get in my way, you get it easy. Just waiting for them to cook up. :)

On a side note.. New Mini VGT car will be finished this morning. This car is great. I love the handling on it, 4wd suits the Mini indeed :)

Back