Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo

529PP
388 BHP
1080kgs
Weight Distribution 55:45

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
14.60/13.40
5/4
4/7
2/5
1.4/1.8
-0.10/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.843
2nd 2.195
3rd 1.761
4th 1.455
5th 1.235
6th 1.091
Set final gear to 3.150

FC LSD
F/R
8/12
12/16
8/12

Power limiter set at 100.0%
All power part standard

Downforce
F/R
150/300
Ballast - Set 30kgs to Position 50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This tune is easy to drive and easy to drive at the limit. A good compromise between good rotation on tight corners and being able to hold a racing line at speed. Some understeer can be found at times but nothing a bit of throttle management can't solve very easily. As always, any feedback is always appreciated and most importantly, enjoy :)

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit.jpg

Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg

Last edited:
Managed to find what tune i had on my Mazda LM55 VGT i used on the latest Nurb seasonal. It turned out to be @demonchilde 's tune made for the 24min on Nurb race.

I used this one on the survival races in the wet and completely dominated the pack. It works like a charm on the dry with this setup as well.

In order to get it to where i have it just add ballast to 200kg @ 0 and down the power till you hit 600pp.

Link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/tunes/mazda-lm55-vision-gran-turismo.941/

:cheers:

Last edited:

529PP
388 BHP
1080kgs

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
14.60/13.40
5/4
4/7
2/5
1.4/1.8
-0.10/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.843
2nd 2.195
3rd 1.761
4th 1.455
5th 1.235
6th 1.091
Set final gear to 3.150

FC LSD
F/R
8/12
12/16
8/12

All power part standard

Downforce
F/R
150/300

This tune is easy to drive and easy to drive at the limit. A good compromise between good rotation on tight corners and being able to hold a racing line at speed. Some understeer can be found at times but nothing a bit of throttle management can't solve very easily. As always, any feedback is always appreciated and most importantly, enjoy :)

View attachment 317753
View attachment 317754
View attachment 317752

Shaun i really enjoyed driving this car...i just tested it on the International B Midnight Races at Spa 630PP and took the lead on the 1st Lap and there's just enough power to keep the lead throughout the race as long as you brake early...i used the tune as above at 529pp....a very nice tune indeed....will give it a go on some other races....cheers mate..:cheers:

Edit...this car was Averaging 2:30 per lap on here...this car drives best with only ABS 1 and TCS 1 all other aids off....fine job sir..:bowdown:

Last edited:

529PP
388 BHP
1080kgs

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
14.60/13.40
5/4
4/7
2/5
1.4/1.8
-0.10/0.10

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 2.843
2nd 2.195
3rd 1.761
4th 1.455
5th 1.235
6th 1.091
Set final gear to 3.150

FC LSD
F/R
8/12
12/16
8/12

All power part standard

Downforce
F/R
150/300

View attachment 317753
View attachment 317754
View attachment 317752

I know you don't like the Green Hell @shaunm80 Lol. but i just tried this tune on the Midnight Racers Nurburging 24hr 650pp.
And did a 9:14 lap...won by 18secs, which i thought was a very good time considering this car is at 529pp...This tune was Awesome on here i never came off the track at all...a perfect lap and as long as you Brake early as mentioned before...it does what you want it too do...it's as if you had tuned this car on here...its so smooth and responsive at the same time...Kudos...loved it,,,cheers mate 👍

Shaun i really enjoyed driving this car...i just tested it on the International B Midnight Races at Spa 630PP and took the lead on the 1st Lap and there's just enough power to keep the lead throughout the race as long as you brake early...i used the tune as above at 529pp....a very nice tune indeed....will give it a go on some other races....cheers mate..:cheers:

Edit...this car was Averaging 2:30 per lap on here...this car drives best with only ABS 1 and TCS 1 all other aids off....fine job sir..:bowdown:
I know you don't like the Green Hell @shaunm80 Lol. but i just tried this tune on the Midnight Racers Nurburging 24hr 650pp.
And did a 9:14 lap...won by 18secs, which i thought was a very good time considering this car is at 529pp...This tune was Awesome on here i never came off the track at all...a perfect lap and as long as you Brake early as mentioned before...it does what you want it too do...it's as if you had tuned this car on here...its so smooth and responsive at the same time...Kudos...loved it,,,cheers mate 👍
That is good news. Hmm. You can't go off the track with this tune you say... well.. that must be a sign. I may try it out and see what happens.

Me?! A Demon?! Sure, i'll admit i look kinda scruffy today, but calling me a demon is uncalled for.
What do you mean look scruffy today? I thought it was a more common occurrence... ;)

That is good news. Hmm. You can't go off the track with this tune you say... well.. that must be a sign. I may try it out and see what happens.

What do you mean look scruffy today? I thought it was a more common occurrence... ;)

You should give it a go Shaun it's a good car to get use to the track and practice on because it's soooooo smooooooth to drive on here and if you take your time it really does hug the driving line...Good luck mate...👍

Ha Ha that's Funny...:)

By Lucifer's sock drawer!!

You're jumping on the band wagon on this as well?!

I'll be keeping my eye on you.. :odd:
Well, you know, word gets around.. it becomes a talking point.. it'll pass I'm sure.. :)

You should give it a go Shaun it's a good car to get use to the track and practice on because it's soooooo smooooooth to drive on here and if you take your time it really does hug the driving line...Good luck mate...👍

Ha Ha that's Funny...:)
Going to log on now and see what I can do. I have spent a few hours on the crew and now I am coming back to old faithful again.

So now my fellow fuel heads I'm online again.
Welcome back, good to have you connected up again.

Scruffy? I always thought you looked like a Wookie personally. :lol:

I can't wait to get back on the tracks today.

Side note I was cleaning my car off this morning and was so cold my doors were frozen shut...
Good of you to join in the @LordJCS mocking ceremony. Its good to have company in this adventure :)

Don't worry JCS, you can't have it all in life, your the quickest one here in terms of driving so you have to lack something.. it just so happens that its your suaveness that isn't quite up to scratch. :)

Welcome back, good to have you connected up again.

Good of you to join in the @LordJCS mocking ceremony. Its good to have company in this adventure :)

Don't worry JCS, you can't have it all in life, your the quickest one here in terms of driving so you have to lack something.. it just so happens that its your suaveness that isn't quite up to scratch. :)

Nice one ha ha :lol:

Well, you know, word gets around.. it becomes a talking point.. it'll pass I'm sure.. :)

Going to log on now and see what I can do. I have spent a few hours on the crew and now I am coming back to old faithful again.

What's the Crew like Shaun...it's on the Ps4 isn't it...i've seen your pics it looks cool

Im liking B Spec mode. I am able to use Bob to get all the wins that I can't do myself. (i.e. Green Hell) Go Bob!!
@LordJCS. hope you don't think I'm being serious. I am just playing.. :) You are a pretty suave guy in all honesty. you must be, your engaged to be married so you must be doing something right

Hey, don't worry.. I brought it upon my self.. I handed you a free pass, and sure enough you took the bait. :lol:

What's the Crew like Shaun...it's on the Ps4 isn't it...i've seen your pics it looks cool
Its pretty cool. Loads of cars, especially for the type of game that it is. awesome graphics and the gameplay/environment is massive.

Hey, don't worry.. I brought it upon my self.. I handed you a free pass, and sure enough you took the bait. :lol:
Cool. :) Have you given the Mini a bash yet? if so, what did you make of it?

Its pretty cool. Loads of cars, especially for the type of game that it is. awesome graphics and the gameplay/environment is massive.

Cool. :) Have you given the Mini a bash yet? if so, what did you make of it?

No, i haven't.

Haven't had a chance to grab the tv yet. Kids and their cartoons. :crazy: And what does the missus do when she comes home? Why, hog the tv ofcourse.:eek: But i'm planning a smash and grab attack that would put Seal team 6 to shame.:mischievous:

TV will be mine!! :sly:

No, i haven't.

Haven't had a chance to grab the tv yet. Kids and their cartoons. :crazy: And what does the missus do when she comes home? Why, hog the tv ofcourse.:eek: But i'm planning a smash and grab attack that would put Seal team 6 to shame.:mischievous:

TV will be mine!! :sly:
Fair enough, I understand completely. I usually have to wait till 10pm to get the TV back but my other half is away for the day and I am off from placement so I have freedom to play for a few hours. :) Going to do uni work tomorrow when I feel a lot more awake and with it.

Well if you open the door you can't expect none of us to walk through it ;).
I toyed with B-spec last night. Much better than it Was in GT5. I like the real time commands feature you can make them more aggressive in turns they baby and less aggressive in turn they cook.

My delusions of playing GT6 at a reasonable hour today vanished when we got home and my son took over the tv to play Ratchet and Clank and crack in time :lol: ohh well I still get a lot. Of game time. I have to do about 50% of the game for him.. Maybe tonight not holding my breath though Will be very tired by then

Im liking B Spec mode. I am able to use Bob to get all the wins that I can't do myself. (i.e. Green Hell) Go Bob!!
@LordJCS. hope you don't think I'm being serious. I am just playing.. :) You are a pretty suave guy in all honesty. you must be, your engaged to be married so you must be doing something right
The B-spec is nice to earn credits... Example : the 24 min. Events at Le Mans or Nürburgring ... take a good car ( TS030 or LM55 ) ...start with IM Tyres and choose "full speed" and thats it.. you can do your uniwork, watch tv with your wife or have a beer ...the Pitstops are automatic.. and after 24 min. be happy about 500+k ...very easy :)

IMG_20150226_141307.jpg IMG_20150226_203910.jpg

Decided to follow your example. Ran with sports compound tires of the soft variety. Did a 9:05.6xx with a 32sec lead..

Second attempt landed a 9:04.2xx

Took first in the hairpin berfore the Schumacher S chicane.

Really fun to fling that one around in the dark.

Last edited:
Back