Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Bob is great. I am finally getting round to completing the 24 min (hours??) races. He is really flying in the Mazda LM55 VGT car. I shall be calling him super bob from now on :) Now, if only he could be programmed to do some ironing, that would be perfect!

@F_Fletcher - Got your message. Thanks for letting me know about the Mini VGT. I am glad it works well for you too. I find that a very fun car to drive, specially at the limit. Really nice feel to it. I hope to create more tunes that you like in the future.

Its pretty cool. Loads of cars, especially for the type of game that it is. awesome graphics and the gameplay/environment is massive.

Cool. :) Have you given the Mini a bash yet? if so, what did you make of it?

Sounds good...i bet the Graphics are Awesome...is it track racing or free running street racing? i will have to get a ps4...when i can afford one...cool:cheers:

Sounds good...i bet the Graphics are Awesome...is it track racing or free running street racing? i will have to get a ps4...when i can afford one...cool:cheers:
It is a bit of both. Some tracks are fixed routes which you follow in order to complete a section of the game, other parts of the game rely on you driving to certain areas in free drive mode. The graphics and the car dynamics make this game fun. no tuning requirements as the cars all have different handling packages which suit certain races. The online races are fun too as you go up against people in exactly the same car as you with traffic and collisions.. Always interesting.

Bob is great. I am finally getting round to completing the 24 min (hours??) races. He is really flying in the Mazda LM55 VGT car. I shall be calling him super bob from now on :) Now, if only he could be programmed to do some ironing, that would be perfect!

I found Bob slow in the Karts...Hope he is better with the cars....Have you been using the r1 real time controls or just the pace button...because i feel you might as well drive it yourself with the R1 controls?????

Hope he can Iron better than drive the Karts....Ha Ha :)

It is a bit of both. Some tracks are fixed routes which you follow in order to complete a section of the game, other parts of the game rely on you driving to certain areas in free drive mode. The graphics and the car dynamics make this game fun. no tuning requirements as the cars all have different handling packages which suit certain races. The online races are fun too as you go up against people in exactly the same car as you with traffic and collisions.. Always interesting.

I bet the free drive mode is wicked to take in the scenery then and online sounds cool mate..👍👍

Just finished doing B-Spec... One race on Beginner, one race on Race cars and one Super License race (24M NRing)...

Pretty exciting indeed... :rolleyes: Hope you guys can enjoy it more the me...

Like @Otaliema posted in B-Spec thread, some prizes and a separate mode like GT5 would be nice...

@shaunm80 - gonna try your Mini asap... 👍

:)

PS: Forgot to say I have the game at 100% a long time... :lol:

Have you tried it on the green hell yet JCS

Indeed i have. I mentioned it in a post on the previous page that i followed your example. Green hell in the dark. 9:04 was my best time with Shaun's tune with a 32sec lead. Took first at the hairpin just before the Schumacher S chicane..

Then i used the "tune of the week" by @Motor City Hami and went below 9min, 8:53.572 to be precise and with a 40sec lead.

Really fun car.

Last edited:
Indeed i have. I mentioned it in a post on the previous page that i followed your example. Green hell in the dark. 9:04 was my best time with Shaun's tune with a 32sec lead. Took first at the hairpin just before the Schumacher S chicane..

Then i used the "tune of the week" by @Motor City Hami and went below 9min with a 40sec lead.

Really fun car.

Sorry mate must of missed your post....i will have a look:)

Wicked time you had on there with it...i really do love the midnight race on there it's one of my favorite ones in the whole game...they really have captured the feel of driving at night also with the stars and moon look wicked...:cheers:

Sorry mate must of missed your post....i will have a look:)

Wicked time you had on there with it...i really do love the midnight race on there it's one of my favorite ones in the whole game...they really have captured the feel of driving at night also with the stars and moon look wicked...:cheers:

I agree. Nothing like flinging a car around there like a mad man in the dark.. The sense of speed is completly different from when it's day time.

:cheers:

Decided to follow your example. Ran with sports compound tires of the soft variety. Did a 9:05.6xx with a 32sec lead..

Second attempt landed a 9:04.2xx

Took first in the hairpin berfore the Schumacher S chicane.

Really fun to fling that one around in the dark.

Ha Ha found it....nice one mate...i will have a go on sports soft also..cheers..👍

Hey guys. I have a little question, if i buy Gt6 at playstation store shall I then start from start again .

@Soren Jacquet i did the same..i had it on disc and wanted the Anniversary cars..so i bought it off PSN...You can do what Shaun says above or if you are a Playstation Plus member do a back up to the online storage then you will still have all your money and cars...but be aware to save any replays or pics to a memory stick or device...i didn't and lost the lot...also when you have a update for GT6 you will get 2 updates for both games one for the disc and one for the downloaded game,,,which can be confusing....good luck hope this helps..

Shaun do you still hear from Pete...just wondered how he was doing and did he get his cursed internet sorted out...cheers
He is still waiting for it to happen in terms of being connected up to the Internet. Its a wait and see situation at the moment I believe.

Yeeees I have capture The Sweedish Rabbit @LordJCS at Toscana :):cheers:
Well done.. Excellent job, now. just have to wait and see who can got sub 1.40 after this battle has ended. :)

Ha Ha found it....nice one mate...i will have a go on sports soft also..cheers..👍

@Soren Jacquet i did the same..i had it on disc and wanted the Anniversary cars..so i bought it off PSN...You can do what Shaun says above or if you are a Playstation Plus member do a back up to the online storage then you will still have all your money and cars...but be aware to save any replays or pics to a memory stick or device...i didn't and lost the lot...also when you have a update for GT6 you will get 2 updates for both games one for the disc and one for the downloaded game,,,which can be confusing....good luck hope this helps..
Sports soft tyres you say? hmm. That would be epic but I doubt that car will be allowed as a normal car. It might be unbeatable if it was classed as normal.

I agree. Nothing like flinging a car around there like a mad man in the dark.. The sense of speed is completly different from when it's day time.

:cheers:
Thats crazy talk. I think they put something in the Swedish water system.. ;)

He is still waiting for it to happen in terms of being connected up to the Internet. Its a wait and see situation at the moment I believe.

Well done.. Excellent job, now. just have to wait and see who can got sub 1.40 after this battle has ended. :)

Sports soft tyres you say? hmm. That would be epic but I doubt that car will be allowed as a normal car. It might be unbeatable if it was classed as normal.

If i sound crazy it depend on hop and malt in some Austrian Water :lol:

I can't believe they still haven't sorted out his internet...he must be well
gutted.....poor Pete:(

I did try your mini Shaun with SS tires and your'e right JCS it works really well..it feels a little looser for those tight corners on..N24.....cheers for the heads up and thanks Shaun for this wicked tune...Right on..👍

Ha Ha i think there is something in the water...probably rocket fuel...lol

@shaunm80 Something in the Swedish water system you say?

@Badger66 Rocket fuel it ain't. It's something else entirely.

Swedish rabbit infront again. 1:43.174 .

I believe this makes you the hunter again, @Soren Jacquet

SAM_0806.JPG

Last edited:
@shaunm80 Something in the Swedish water system you say?

@Badger66 Rocket fuel it ain't. It's something else entirely.

Swedish rabbit infront again. 1:43.174 .

I believe this makes you the hunter again, @Soren Jacquet
It seems that there wil be a battle at Toscana hehe
Now I have to fire up under my ps3 again hehe but that must be tonight. :lol:

Its a fine time you have set there uffffff

Out of interest and in the interest of science, what time have you managed to get out of my version? I know that @Otaliema tune will be faster than mine but I wonder how far behind I am in terms on dirt rally tunes.

If my memory serves me correctly i believe it to be in the neighborhood of 1:44.6xx.

But i had to really push it.

Mind you, this was in the very begining of the "Siege of Toscana" thing. hehehe:dopey:

Last edited:
Back