Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Well you can improve your Corning till you get a wheel by switching to Left stick for steering and R2/L2 for throttle/brakes or right stick. Gives you as close as you can get till you get a wheel.

Thanks will have to give it a try....i see the logic in using R2/L2 instead of using just your thumb on the X and square buttons...ie 2 fingers are quicker and more responsive than 1 thumb...Cheers

Edit...well that's what my girlfriend say's...ha ha

Just tried your Suspension and Drivetrain settings from your Suburu Impreza Sudan WRX STi '10 500pp Dirt tune on my Focus RS WRC 07 '08 also at 500pp on Toscana free run and got a 1:47.8 after a couple of laps...it will still need a few adjustments...but Hay Ho it works and there is faster times in her to be had....nice one..👍

I might see if they work on the other 3 Rally Cars...:cheers:

Last edited:
Here you go @shaunm80 your'e a top Rally Tuner...All these cars below have your Subaru WRX Sti '10 suspension and drivetrain settings on and all at 500pp..i just had to play around with the Weight Distribution,so some are slightly different than your settings..They all drive pretty well and not bad times at all on Toscana

Citroen C4 WRC @08.............1:47.262...Spring rates are slightly on this car..so had to set them to F6.20 R5.25
Focus RS WRC 07 '08............1:47.800
Suzuki SX4 WRC '08..............1:47.323
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 ....1:47.206

These are only Base Tunes for these cars and need fine tuning but were fun to do and will win Gold on the International B Toscana 600pp Dirt Trials...Cheers mate...👍

Just noticed something.. This thread has reached 200 pages.. :eek:

Congrats!

Wicked....it didn't seem that long a go we were congratulating Shaun on 100 pages...:)

Yes, still going strong :) Thanks to you guys (and girls?) who visit and leave feedback. It takes all of you to keep it going so thank you :)

Well Done Shaun and thank you...👍

This thread has become my home away from home so to speak. 200 pages of tunes, useful tips and pointers and above all else. wonderful people and fun discussions.

Glad to see this thread thrive.

Well Said mate..👍

Wicked....it didn't seem that long a go we were congratulating Shaun on 100 pages...:)

Well Done Shaun and thank you...👍

Well Said mate..👍

It wasn't that long ago. Time flies..

Nice work on the rally cars.

On a side note.

My fiancé is currently having a blast drifting a X-bow on Toscana. And just a few minutes ago she manhandled my Mazda LM55 VGT on Midfield and ended up on second place. Only thing different from my setup is that she used AT.

Drifting score of 5k points on a full lap. Not too shabby me thinks.

She just improved to 6,4k while i took out the trash.

And another improvment made. 7,6k.

Last edited:

On a side note.

My fiancé is currently having a blast drifting a X-bow on Toscana. And just a few minutes ago she manhandled my Mazda LM55 VGT on Midfield and ended up on second place.

@shaunm80 congrats on 200 pages.
Looks like the STI tune is greatly universal for dirt tracking well done sir.
More luck than skill but I will agree that it is a stroke of good fortune that it transfers well on to actual rally cars. There is hope yet for dirt tunes :)

Well done to your fiancee. She obviously has skills!

On a side note, I now have a drift Lambo which is going in COTM thread. Something different for everyone!

More luck than skill but I will agree that it is a stroke of good fortune that it transfers well on to actual rally cars. There is hope yet for dirt tunes :)

Well done to your fiancee. She obviously has skills!

On a side note, I now have a drift Lambo which is going in COTM thread. Something different for everyone!

What?! A raging bull that goes sideways you say?!

On a side note.

My fiancé is currently having a blast drifting a X-bow on Toscana. And just a few minutes ago she manhandled my Mazda LM55 VGT on Midfield and ended up on second place.

It really has flown hasn't it..it's..:crazy:

Cheers Mate i really enjoyed this evening having a go with these cars...seeing no-one has tuned them..and they really are good fun to drive..i use to hate the rallying parts of the game..but now i'm enjoying it...:)

Good for her :) sounds like we have another you to contend with on the upcoming Seasonals then....oh dear that's another space for me to drop down in our friends listing...Ha Ha....:)

On a side note.

And another improvment made. 7,6k.
Get her set up with her own account so she can fight with you online. Then we will see who wears the trousers in your household :)

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 (Drift Setup)

550PP
539 BHP
1320kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Comfort Hard Tyres

Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type B
Change Oil

FC Suspension

F/R
95/100
6.90/11.30
5/5
4/7
2/4
2.0/3.0
-0.16/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 2.940
2nd 2.264
3rd 1.758
4th 1.432
5th 1.210
6th 1.061
Set final gear to 4.900

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
22/38
5/8
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft
Torque Dist Centre Diff

10:90

Set power limiter to 93.0&
All engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 2
Carbon Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction

Downforce set to 6
Ballast - Set 109kgs to Position -50

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

Autumn Ring.jpg

Autumn Ring_1.jpg

Autumn Ring_2.jpg

Last edited:
It really has flown hasn't it..it's..:crazy:

Cheers Mate i really enjoyed this evening having a go with these cars...seeing no-one has tuned them..and they really are good fun to drive..i use to hate the rallying parts of the game..but now i'm enjoying it...:)

Good for her :) sounds like we have another you to contend with on the upcoming Seasonals then....oh dear that's another space for me to drop down in our friends listing...Ha Ha....:)

Hehehe. She's having a blast. I thinks she has picked up a few things from watching me going around on certain tracks.

A second raging bull.. Don't forget the aventador has already been.. no, not tamed, energised.. thats the word I'm looking for :)

Oh yeah.. Hmm.. That one was a bit hairy to drive if my memory serves me correctly.

Get her set up with her own account so she can fight with you online. Then we will see who wears the trousers in your household :)

Good one. I might actually do that once i get a wheel. I think she would cope better with that tbh.

Ha ha ha that's funny...:lol:

More luck than skill but I will agree that it is a stroke of good fortune that it transfers well on to actual rally cars. There is hope yet for dirt tunes

I agree mate...it was a stroke of luck...but i know if you had a go at tuning them properly they would drive better...but they will do for now...cheers:tup:

Drift Lambo you say...I see your drift Lambo and call! Will post mine later. Low angle high speed drift tune I made for the Lambo drift on R245 a while back.

I don't know many women that wear dresses anymore :rolleyes::scared: especiallyif they are gamers.

Oh well.. She just went for another drift session, this time on the white fluffy cold stuff commonly known as snow.

Still in a X-bow. Full lap. Scored 8.3k on the first go.

Drift Lambo you say...I see your drift Lambo and call! Will post mine later. Low angle high speed drift tune I made for the Lambo drift on R245 a while back.

I don't know many women that wear dresses anymore :rolleyes::scared: especiallyif they are gamers.
We should leave them in the hands of the drift expert (@LordJCS) and see what he can make of them both. Bear in mind, yes I am making excuses now.. that I just made this tune in about 5 minutes..) anyway. excuse over. well let the black top decide :)

Also, just because it is COTM, I am going to make a GT3 version Lambo.. :) Fun for all you guys.

We should leave them in the hands of the drift expert (@LordJCS) and see what he can make of them both. Bear in mind, yes I am making excuses now.. that I just made this tune in about 5 minutes..) anyway. excuse over. well let the black top decide :)

Also, just because it is COTM, I am going to make a GT3 version Lambo.. :) Fun for all you guys.

@shaunm80 and @Otaliema

Please refresh my memory on how the COTM testing works.. Can i pick a certain tuner or am i obligated to test all?

I must be getting old. :nervous:

I just made this tune in about 5 minutes..
Ditto :lol:
Thanks.. Now i know. I might have some time to kill tomorrow. What better way to spend it on than some COTM testing and leaving feedback. My reviews seem to be popular for some reason. Can't figure out why?
You're honest, fast and detailed, all are thing we tuners seldom get. Go look at the reviews of the cars in the database, most are good tune, or it was not good too *insert problem*

Back