Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Mm coffee

Carrot cake muffins made with 1/4 the normal sugar will keep you going and focused.

@chrisspeed281 has been caught, just gave get used to sliding around again...

Mmmm... Carrot cake.. I can't get enough of that stuff.

Wicked @LordJCS ....A very excellent time... well done mate....:bowdown:

Thanks Badger. I had a blast hunting my own ghost. At times i was cussing at myself for being too fast at some corners.. But i got it done.

Yeah three or four of us in the top 1000 this time around.
I just logged a 1:45.081 and am 945th

Nicely done. I'd say we should be happy with these placements. I know i am.

Mmmm... Carrot cake.. I can't get enough of that stuff.

Thanks Badger. I had a blast hunting my own ghost. At times i was cussing at myself for being too fast at some corners.. But i got it done.

Nicely done. I'd say we should be happy with these placements. I know i am.

You sure did get it done....I have been trying to follow your ghost too and it just disappears off into the sunset with Chris and laser following. ..ha ha...theres no way I'm going to catch any of you lot now...ha ha

I'm never going to be as fast as you mate...but I'm well happy with my 1:46.446...that's still over 7 sec quicker than gold...:) The last time I tried a Dirt Seasonal I think I could only manage A silver....lol

You've made progress at least. that's got to count for something. You've been able to put up a fight on the earlier tarmac seasonals. So you've got speed on those.

Sorry guys , i jumped down from the Hypetrain at this super lap...it's good for me nobody don't drive at Suzuka so i'm still at 2nd place there :)

Good for you Chris....well done....Suzuka and me just can't seem to get along with each other on GT6..but found it alot better in Gt5....i don't no why?

Back