Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Ditto :lol:

You're honest, fast and detailed, all are thing we tuners seldom get. Go look at the reviews of the cars in the database, most are good tune, or it was not good too *insert problem*

I'm just doing what i would want others to do if i had a tune on an event like FiTT or COTM. Makes it easier to work out the kinks if you get detailed reviews on the car's behaviour in certain conditions.

Hi @shaunm80 i won't be doing a review because i don't really know what i'm on about half the time..lol..But i thought i'll give your Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 550pp SM a go on Apricot Hill because you asked us to have a look at it for you.

This car and tune is really fast, responsive and will stick to the driving line as long as you go slow in and fast out otherwise as you say you get understeer.

I managed to get a best lap of 1:29.519 to start with..but i found the car for me a little tight on the rear end so i reduced rear end downforce to 10 and i found that much better and looser for me..then got a lap time of 1:27.855..But in the right hands i know this does a 1:26 on here..i remember the seasonal we all did...and i think it might of been @chrisspeed281 that got that time with it..

Thanks Shaun i really do like this and good luck with your entries for the COTM...Cheers..👍

20150302_024833-1.jpg

I just tried it on the new Mid-Field track and it fly's...only did 3 laps and so far best lap..is 1:16.044..but there is definitely faster times on here,,,seeing this is my only second go on this track and it's such a cool circuit..spot on...👍

Last edited:
Ahh yes. Those walls and invisible barriers are on of my biggest gripes as well.

Without Barriers it would be a cross Country Race :lol:

Then they could make a red and yellow ribbon insted

I'm insanely close to the 1:42 barrier now. 1:43.032 ... I mean, come on!!! Really?! .032??

I agree you always hit the invisible wall when you are on a really good lap...:mad:

They have posts on the right hand side just after the start...so why couldn't they have just put them throughout the course...it's not as if they have to do manual labor and bang them in themselves..:D

Nearly there then JCS...cracking time though...👍

Last edited:
Back