Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
WHY!!!!!!!
Have they not fixed that earbox bug yet :banghead::banghead:

Hey! I get the same bug in GT-5 occasionally?? Maybe it's in the updated system files, may not be using correct terminology here, but the files that updated the PS3?? All I am saying here is that the fault goes across both games in the same fashion.

What do you think?
Cheers, Pete

No I doubt it's the OS on the PS3 as they updated several weeks prior and there was no problem. It's prolly a core file that both GT5&6 use that is corrupt and that's why it's taking so long to fix. They may have broken the entire gear ratio system.
I did a test where I set the speed at two different Final Gears and set the gear ratios inside that window and it still reset so it's not a out if range error.

Better look out @shaunm80 , tried one of the drift TTs and got gold for the first time. Still not good at drifting but not too far behind you.
I noticed you were pretty close behind me in the drift event. Well done on getting gold for the first time in a drift event. How are you getting on in the full lap drift event?

I noticed you were pretty close behind me in the drift event. Well done on getting gold for the first time in a drift event. How are you getting on in the full lap drift event?
Not even going to try. Should just quit while I'm ahead(so to speak) until the next set.

can´t focus on anythng ... my chest hurts so away into the bed wth me Caio
Get well soon. Hope you feel better after a good sleep.

Not even going to try. Should just quit while I'm ahead(so to speak) until the next set.
You should give it a go in the car that I used. It is really easy to get gold on the full lap one. All you have to do is keep scoring as you go around.

Hey! I get the same bug in GT-5 occasionally?? Maybe it's in the updated system files, may not be using correct terminology here, but the files that updated the PS3?? All I am saying here is that the fault goes across both games in the same fashion.

What do you think?
Cheers, Pete
I don´t have any throuble with Gt5 when I playede it .

The new Historic Expert Race Car Event is a real challange . I own all the beauties but unfortunately failed with all expect the Chaparral 2J ....the 2J can do 1:04 lap times and the others (Jaguar XJ13 , Ferrari 330 P4 , Ford mark IV , Toyota 7, Ford GT40 ) can do 1:06 - 1:08 laps but that's not enough to win.

The new Historic Expert Race Car Event is a real challange . I own all the beauties but unfortunately failed with all expect the Chaparral 2J ....the 2J can do 1:04 lap times and the others (Jaguar XJ13 , Ferrari 330 P4 , Ford mark IV , Toyota 7, Ford GT40 ) can do 1:06 - 1:08 laps but that's not enough to win.
WHAT do you say is the come a NEW event
Uhhhh think I have all those cars to ... but can bye 2 cars ...

PLEASE PD change the garage to 1000 cars insted of only 500 cars we can have now
I have already put roughly 100 cars into the stock car section due to this. I will have to send some more in soon as I am nearly at my 500 car limit again. I don't know which cars to send in though as I find all the ones I have in my garage useful right now. I would like a change too so I don't have to rely on that. Hopefully the PS4 will allow a lot more storage.

Yes , three new A-Spec Seasonals
Going to be attempting those events now. A new seasonal update page will be coming shortly too.

A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 9/4/15)

The Crew™_20150318230844.jpg

Any tunes that are used to win the below events from this garage will be added to the list. Let me know which ones to help others find interesting cars in which they can get an epic win.

400PP Beginners' Level Clubman Cup (400PP SH)
Abarth 500 '09 (400PP SH)
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (400PP SH)
Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 (400PP SH)
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01 (400PP SH)
Mini Cooper S '07 (450pp SM) - Detuned to 400PP with SH tyres.
Mitsubishi FTO GPX '97 (400PP SH)
MG TF160 '03 (400PP SH)
Volkswagon Golf I GTI '76 (400PP CS)

Intermediate Level Schwarzwald League (500PP SH)
Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro Chrome Line (500PP SH)
Audi S3 '02 (450PP SH)
BMW 507 '57 (496PP SH) - Can be detuned and still win.
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SH)
BMW M4 Coupe (500PP SH)
BMW Z4 M Coupe '08 (500PP SH)
Mini Cooper S '11 (450pp SH)
FITT Hot Hatch Tuning Challenge - Hot Hatch Series - Mini Cooper S '11 (470PP SH)

Expert Level Historic Racing Car Cup (600PP RH)
Ferrari 330 P4 '67 (600PP RH)

Last edited:
A Spec Seasonal Races (Updated 9/4/15)

View attachment 346017

Any tunes that are used to win the below events from this garage will be added to the list. Let me know which ones to help others find interesting cars in which they can get an epic win.

400PP Beginners' Level Clubman Cup (400PP SH)
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09 (400PP SH)

Intermediate Level Schwarzwald League (500PP SH)
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SH)

Expert Level Historic Racing Car Cup (600PP RH)
I used the Abarth 500 '09 for gold at the 400PP event and the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R for the 500PP event . the 600PP event can be won only with the 2J so far :)

I don't have the time to tune up a 2J version specific for this track but I used a @chrisspeed281 2J tune and achieved a win very easily. A very good tune which suits this track perfectly. No point me trying to replicate something similar as this tune is ideal. Not sure if it is easy to find but I'm sure that Chris will share it with anyone who is interested.

I used your Mini Cooper S "07 at the Matterhorn. Your M4 Coupe at Apricot. And of course the 2J at Mid-Field. The first two were easy golds, the last one took two attempts due my failure to reset the transmission. Thanks for all

Audi R8 5.2 perhaps? I see that in various guises :) I tuned that ages ago so it could win all three seasonal races without changing car.
It's the R8 4.2 and i was sure it was your Tune :confused: anyway this event can be won with almost all 500PP tunes from you :)

Back