Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
What about the newer generation Toyota Trueno BZR? I have always been a little curious about how they do. And they are quite cheap so could become a good bargain car
Doesn't matter if it's new or old. Fun and fast. Seldom tuned is what we like to to look for.
We will look into that car see what its potential is.

Is that a stock 7 @chrisspeed281? If not, I would like to use your 2J tune if you wouldn't mind sharing it. I'm sure it is very good as it is your favorite racer and you are much faster driver than me. I've had trouble winning with my own 2J tune. I haven't tried Otaliemas yet. Thanks anyway @shaunm80 for entertaining the idea :cheers:
Hi @Burned_Rubber ...i was busy yesterday so here we go :

Chaparral 2J : set 59kg to pos 50 (45/55) ..LSD 25/5/25...brakes 6/4.... Standard Transmission with top Speed to 192 mph (310 kph)

55/50
8,90/12,8
4/3
3/4
5/7
0,0/0.0
-0,10/0.00

Toyota 7 : set 200 kg to pos 0 (49/51) Downforce 600/800) brakes 5/5 LSD 6/5/8... Top Speed to 180 mph (290 kph)

85/85
16.00/16.00
5/5
6/6
7/7
3.0/1.5
-0.10/1.0 (no type error rear TOE to 1.0 )

Hope it fits for you :)

Well... I thought i was ready to tackle the seasonals, but i was sadly mistaken. Lack of motivation and the big screw up PD made with the update that broke the transmision settings.

On a side note however. I went to a job interview yesterday and ended up getting the job. Going back there to sign the contract on monday, so that's a bit of good news in my life right now.

Hope all of you have a great weekend!

Hi @Burned_Rubber ...i was busy yesterday so here we go :

Chaparral 2J : set 59kg to pos 50 (45/55) ..LSD 25/5/25...brakes 6/4.... Standard Transmission with top Speed to 192 mph (310 kph)

55/50
8,90/12,8
4/3
3/4
5/7
0,0/0.0
-0,10/0.00

Toyota 7 : set 200 kg to pos 0 (49/51) Downforce 600/800) brakes 5/5 LSD 6/5/8... Top Speed to 180 mph (290 kph)

85/85
16.00/16.00
5/5
6/6
7/7
3.0/1.5
-0.10/1.0 (no type error rear TOE to 1.0 )

Think I shall try that Toyota 7 a try ...
have won that race with @Otaliema Charparral 2J and its was a winner with over 13 sec to #2

Hope it fits for you :)

Well... I thought i was ready to tackle the seasonals, but i was sadly mistaken. Lack of motivation and the big screw up PD made with the update that broke the transmision settings.

On a side note however. I went to a job interview yesterday and ended up getting the job. Going back there to sign the contract on monday, so that's a bit of good news in my life right now.

That sounds like GREAT news. Congrats and good luck. :cheers:

Nice man, welcome back to the work force here is to hoping this is a career and not a job.

Well done on getting a new job. That is excellent news. Sorry to hear that your still not motivated with GT6. I am sure that PD will sort out the transmission issues sometime before GT7 is released. I hope it is sooner as I will have a lot of gear boxes to re-install if they don't get it sorted out soon.

Nice man, welcome back to the work force here is to hoping this is a career and not a job.

I hope so too.. It's been a while.

Well done on getting a new job. That is excellent news. Sorry to hear that your still not motivated with GT6. I am sure that PD will sort out the transmission issues sometime before GT7 is released. I hope it is sooner as I will have a lot of gear boxes to re-install if they don't get it sorted out soon.

Thanks Shaun. Yeah, try as i might i just can't seem to muster up enough motivation to get into the seasonals.. Knowing how PD works i'm not holding my breath.

Once i get into the new job and the finances gets a bit more stable there's gonna be a PS4 on the shelf alongside my entertainment system.

I hope so too.. It's been a while.

Thanks Shaun. Yeah, try as i might i just can't seem to muster up enough motivation to get into the seasonals.. Knowing how PD works i'm not holding my breath.

Once i get into the new job and the finances gets a bit more stable there's gonna be a PS4 on the shelf alongside my entertainment system.
Does this mean that you will be getting other driving games to add to your collection?

Fasteste lap time yesterday 1:01.945
Today I even have made A much faster on that Pic will com up in just a moment
So @Otaliema tune for the Chaparral 2J is DAMN fast and stable uhhhhh ME LIKE IT

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey @Soren Jacquet try my 2J tune and I done a good time using TCS 1,ABS 1.

65/52
7.74/17.95
1/10
10/1
4/3
0.5/0.3
-0.12/-0.20
Brakes 2/8
Max speed 340 kmh
Gears
Do not touch the FG
LSD 5/40/5
Power 69.4
Ballast Weight 59kg, weight distribution 48:52

This is my fastest lap time.
P4120002.JPG

Last edited:
Hey @Soren Jacquet try my 2J tune and I done a good time using TCS 1,ABS 1.

65/52
7.74/17.95
1/10
10/1
4/3
0.5/0.3
-0.12/-0.20
Brakes 2/8
Max speed 340 kmh
Gears
Do not touch the FG
LSD 5/40/5
Power 69.4
Ballast Weight 59kg, weight distribution 48:52

This is my fastest lap time.View attachment 347625
Nice lap time there .. That tune I must try out

Ferrari 330 P4 '67

600PP
489 BHP
825kgs
Weight Distribution 48:52

Racing Hard Tyres

Expert Level Classic Racing Car 600PP Winner! 👍

Tested against all rabbits (Toyota 7, Auto Union, Chappy 2D and 2J...)

Imagem0030.jpg

Caught Toyota 7 at mid lap 4...

Imagem0031.jpg

Caught 2J at the beginning of lap 5...
It is a grip, cornering, agility and speed machine. Absolutely superb! 👍 TY Shaun!

Just need a better engine sound! 👎

PS: My apologies for the bad quality pics... :(

Expert Level Classic Racing Car 600PP Winner! 👍

Tested against all rabbits (Toyota 7, Auto Union, Chappy 2D and 2J...)

View attachment 347840
Caught Toyota 7 at mid lap 4...

View attachment 347841
Caught 2J at the beginning of lap 5...
It is a grip, cornering, agility and speed machine. Absolutely superb! 👍 TY Shaun!

Just need a better engine sound! 👎

PS: My apologies for the bad quality pics... :(
No worries about the images. Great win with the vintage Ferrari. I have added it to the list. Nice to know that one of my tunes is capable of the expert event. :)

👍 It is an amazing racer, almost at the same level as the 2J... :)
It was the car the 2J was built up beat so it holds to reason it is nearly as good.

No worries about the images. Great win with the vintage Ferrari. I have added it to the list. Nice to know that one of my tunes is capable of the expert event. :)
Any if your cars that can get into the expert events can win then it's just a question of driver quality :lol:

Sitting here going through some old pics and vids taken with my old phone and stumbled upon a vid from my glory days of GT6.

The Senna seasonal on Spa using the fire breathing Lotus 97T. A 1:48.076 was my best time with it. It's not without feeling nostalgic when i saw that vid.

Anywho.. How's everyone doing today?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back