Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
@Bowtie-muscle - I know that your a fan of american muscle, especially Chevy's and paint jobs to impress. So in honour of your love of all these things, I bring to you, a car that you can truly appreciate.

The Crew™_20150416123011.jpg

The Crew™_20150416123027.jpg

The Crew™_20150416122902.jpg

@shaunm80 ? Thank you for the suspension and gearbox (finnaly the gearbox bug is fixed)
i just messed around with your Deltawing tune to use for DS3.

managed a 1:22,570 and for the first time i'm in the 200+ (currently 226)
I changed weight and displacement and lsd and brakebalance and traction=0.
Finnaly got the car more reactive after braking.
here's what i changed in the red area's.
_Deltawing2013Deltawing'13_Racecar_by_ShaunM80changed_158.jpg

and my current time
shot0003.png

Damn fast gearbox.

Nice paint, but did you drop it in the ocean on purpose?:lol:

How I wish we had some sort of basic livery editor in GT6, even just basic stripes would be nice.:irked:
I didn't aim for the ocean so to speak. I braked too late to do a U-turn for a nice photo and it slid of a jump down the railings.. Still, that made for an interesting photo in itself.

When you upgrade to PS4, if you get Drive Club, you can do livery editors on that. The Crew has oodles of liveries which you can apply to cars. I prefer the british flag.. obviously.. but the American Flag on some cars suits them perfectly.

why oh why did you have to drop such a nice car in the drink? You could have a least made it top shelf stuff :lol:
Now to fine tune my ZZII for deep forest and post it. 👍
I have dropped equally nice cars off the Grand Canyon into the dust bowl below, Into swamp mangroves in Florida and crashed them into the gates of the White House.. Its very easy to have this sort of fun in a open world platform :)

Well my ZZII is almost ready just working a little bit of a grip issue at the limit.
Ohh btw @chrisspeed281 you have been passed 👍 and I left over 2 seconds on the track so I'm still working at it.

No problem , i just warm up at this Event :)

This is going to be an epic battle. I look forward to seeing who is the conquerer.

@shaunm80 I used your Silvia spec R Aero drift tune for the non race car drift

Many thanks for letting me know, I have added this to the list.

@LordJCS - Will you be partaking on the seasonals today? I am currently sat on top of one of the drift challenges and if your not taking part, I may be able to hold on to this one for about one more day before the usual DK comes along.

Edit: Make that the two drift events that I am currently leading on with my current FL. Sorry Chris, you want the DK title back, come and get it :)

Not sure if i'll be doing any of that today. Just got home from work so i'm quite tired. I might have a look on that tomorrow or on saturday.

@LordJCS - Will you be partaking on the seasonals today? I am currently sat on top of one of the drift challenges and if your not taking part, I may be able to hold on to this one for about one more day before the usual DK comes along.

Edit: Make that the two drift events that I am currently leading on with my current FL. Sorry Chris, you want the DK title back, come and get it :)
Maybe I give it a go later , if i not fall asleep on the caucht hehe

@shaunm80 sorry have taken you in the drift events for now

Last edited:
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04

449PP
250 BHP
1059kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change
Inch Up: 1 Wheels

FC Suspension

F/R
65/70
10.00/11.00
5/5
4/4
2/4
0.0/1.0
-0.02/0.00

Racing Brake Kit
4/5

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.428
2nd 2.666
3rd 2.156
4th 1.786
5th 1.509
6th 1.315
Set final gear to 3.650
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
12/15/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%
All power parts set to standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3

A real pilot car. Drive it smooth and it will pay you back with excellent lap times, if you wanna be a loon, it is great fun and very controllable but the lap times will hurt. Enjoy :)

View attachment 269508
View attachment 269507
View attachment 269506

If I may suggest turning down the LSD accel by a few points. Even taking it slow, this car was way too tail happy, and I even tried with ASM on at one point. I set mine to 9 and it felt much smoother although still wild when I push it

@shaunm80 sorry have taken you in the drift events for now
I knew it would happen. Well done. I shall not be chasing you on these drift events. I will leave that up to the Lord. :)

If I may suggest turning down the LSD accel by a few points. Even taking it slow, this car was way too tail happy, and I even tried with ASM on at one point. I set mine to 9 and it felt much smoother although still wild when I push it
It was tuned as a real pilot car, If you feel it is too pilot, I can always mark it for a revisit at some point.

It has been over 16 hours since I have used the DeltaWing, and it looks like I have to get the car out of the garage again later. Good time by the way. 👍
Go show them how its done :)

There is a new DK in town. I have a bit of a head cold at the moment so I am burning rubber whilst my tablets kick in. One drift event already done, just working on the other now :)

And there is the second one in the bag. No hope of beating the fast italian on the top spot but Ill settle for second place. Your turn @Soren Jacquet. Bring your A game ;)

On another note. You guys are immense through the mid section of the red bull track. I can keep track with you until you go into that section and then you all just disappear off. You must have gonads of steel for that sort of driving.. I have improved to a 1.23.131 now with the DW and that is enough for me. I can't wait to see who comes out the victor on this event.

Last edited:
Back