Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
40" Samsung. I cropped that image just now... I didnt realise that I had my better half's flowers in the shot. It was supposed to be a man corner but I don't think she got the memo in time. :)
bah a little bit of feminine touch in thean corner is good reminds you of someone special.

I like the flowers in the picture :), I have a Samsung 32' TV, I am going to get a 40' Samsung soon. đź‘Ť
Unless your dead set on Samsung look at Sharp tv's generally get more TV for the same price and they are just as good in terms of picture quality

We have to wait for the final round at the GT Academy (02.06.2015) to win this Car if we are able to get Gold Time

Last year was harder, and the car was not that much... I had to apply a bit more to get the gold...

I will have to put in some extra effort next week to get gold then. I don't want to spend any of the credits i have if I can get away with it.

đź‘Ť This!

Has anyone else found any car which was once previously untenable, somehow become tuneable since the last update? The Mario Andretti car I have done but they may have made other changes. I am off to bed but if anyone finds anything that can be tuned properly now, let me know.

Has anyone else found any car which was once previously untenable, somehow become tuneable since the last update? The Mario Andretti car I have done but they may have made other changes. I am off to bed but if anyone finds anything that can be tuned properly now, let me know.
I hadn't looked. Check the VGT cars if you can most them where untunable prior

After 14 laps, not all consecutive, at the new 4wd deep forest seasonal I got 1.21.588 using the aventador

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
A Spec Time Trial Seasonal (Updated 16/4/15)

The Crew™_20150415101531.jpg

For anyone who is new this this, I will list any tunes below which you have successfully achieved gold with for the new time trial and drift trials. It helps me if you quote the original tune when letting me know so I look forward to seeing what you find in the depths of my garage. :)

4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap (600PP SH)
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14 (600PP SH)
TommyKaira ZZII '00 (600PP SS) With SH tyres added

Delta Wing Super Lap (690PP RH)
Delta Wing 2013 Delta Wing (700PP RH - Reduced in PP)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW M4 Coupe (Drift Setup)
BMW M4 M Performance Edition (Drift Setup)
Nissan Silvia spec-R (S15) '02 (Drift Seasonal Tune)
Subaru BRZ S '12 (Drift Setup)
Toyota GT86 '12 (Drift Seasonal Setup)

2WD Racing Car Drift Trial
BMW Vision Gran Turismo (Drift Setup)
Honda S2000 LM Race Car (Drift Setup)
Toyota "86" Racing '13 (Drift Setup)

Last edited:
A Spec Time Trial Seasonal (Updated 16/4/15)

View attachment 349365

For anyone who is new this this, I will list any tunes below which you have successfully achieved gold with for the new time trial and drift trials. It helps me if you quote the original tune when letting me know so I look forward to seeing what you find in the depths of my garage. :)

4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap (600PP SH)

Delta Wing Super Lap (690PP RH)
Delta Wing 2013 Delta Wing (700PP RH - Reduced in PP)

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial

2WD Racing Car Drift Trial
The ZZII is the fastes Car for the 4WD Event and for the non Race Car Dift Event i used the BMW M4 Coupe to get Gold

The ZZII is the fastes Car for the 4WD Event and for the non Race Car Dift Event i used the BMW M4 Coupe to get Gold
I am going to try it now. Thanks for the tip.

Very good tip. I dropped at 1.19.708 and I know that if I had patience with it, I could drop another second easily.

Last edited:
@LordJCS - Will you be partaking on the seasonals today? I am currently sat on top of one of the drift challenges and if your not taking part, I may be able to hold on to this one for about one more day before the usual DK comes along.

Edit: Make that the two drift events that I am currently leading on with my current FL. Sorry Chris, you want the DK title back, come and get it :)

Last edited:
New events,
600pp 4wd normal: i tried praiano's, but @shaunm80 's ZZII has some more grip and also got 1:19.xxx laptime

Deltawing: thanks to @hall90 for the link, but i changed weight and brakebalance and LSD so i could enter and exit the corners better.
first time i drove this car...now i know why people complain about it, worst steering ever.

racecardrift: i used @shaunm80 's Toyota 86 "racing" and changed a few things.

Normal drift: i used my own Ford RS200
after some tries, i got the 1500 goal in the first corner.Messed up the other two and finished with 2900points.
I forgot, i use automatic transmission.
_FordRS200'84_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_116.jpg

New events,
600pp 4wd normal: i tried praiano's, but @shaunm80 's ZZII has some more grip and also got 1:19.xxx laptime

Deltawing: thanks to @hall90 for the link, but i changed weight and brakebalance and LSD so i could enter and exit the corners better.
first time i drove this car...now i know why people complain about it, worst steering ever.

racecardrift: i used @shaunm80 's Toyota 86 "racing" and changed a few things.

Normal drift: i used my own Ford RS200
after some tries, i got the 1500 goal in the first corner.Messed up the other two and finished with 2900points.
I forgot, i use automatic transmission.
View attachment 349383
Nice tune for the RS200. I re-ran the drift events and I achieved a point score of 2956 in my BRZ. Not to shabby for me.

Nice tune for the RS200. I re-ran the drift events and I achieved a point score of 2956 in my BRZ. Not to shabby for me.
Nice idea, i remember i used your Toyota "racing" settings for the toyota 86 GT '12
had to play around with weight, but got the same BHP and torque but can't remember how i drove it.
Gonna try it just for fun later.

The next tune that I am about to publish is a style that I am using for future FITT events. It followed the same principals of the F458 FITT entry but it is a very cool and old car which is really, really fast. It will be able to run in a previous seasonal I believe so if anyone wishes to test it, review it and give feedback on how it goes, I would be grateful. I am always looking for ways to improve as a tuner and being part of the FITT crowd has certainly broadened my horizons some what. I look forward to seeing what you guys make of my newest rare and expensive tune.

Ford Mark IV Race Car '67

600PP
532 BHP
1000kgs
Weight Distribution 44:56

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
106/110
14.30/14.30
7/6
4/7
2/4
0.8/1.5
-0.08/0.05

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default) - Once power part has been added
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 137mph
1st 1.581
2nd 1.249
3rd 1.000
4th 0.868
Set final gear to 3.135

FC LSD
12/15/8

Set power limiter to 94.8%
Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
350/550

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This tune is a semi pilot car/semi easy to drive car. I have tried to tune on the edge of my ability to improve my tuning style for future FITT events. As mentioned in the post above, Any feedback or comments you have about this tune would be very helpful. I look forward to hearing what you think about this tune.

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back