Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Sitting here going through some old pics and vids taken with my old phone and stumbled upon a vid from my glory days of GT6.

The Senna seasonal on Spa using the fire breathing Lotus 97T. A 1:48.076 was my best time with it. It's not without feeling nostalgic when i saw that vid.

Anywho.. How's everyone doing?
I am busy working for money. I have finished my first placement for uni and now I am working bank shifts at the hospital. I have quite a lot of uni work to do still which is what I am going to be doing with my easter break. My recent FITT car has been going down quite well too so I am looking forward to seeing where it comes when the score sheet is produced.

Hope your well and your new job will work out for you. Will you be partaking in this weeks seasonal's when they come out? I believe they should be a time trial if PD follow their normal routine.

I am busy working for money. I have finished my first placement for uni and now I am working bank shifts at the hospital. I have quite a lot of uni work to do still which is what I am going to be doing with my easter break. My recent FITT car has been going down quite well too so I am looking forward to seeing where it comes when the score sheet is produced.

Hope your well and your new job will work out for you. Will you be partaking in this weeks seasonal's when they come out? I believe they should be a time trial if PD follow their normal routine.

You've been busy. Glad to hear things are working out for you. Not sure if i'll be taking part in the next batch of seasonals, but you can never be too sure.. Time will tell.

Sitting here going through some old pics and vids taken with my old phone and stumbled upon a vid from my glory days of GT6.

The Senna seasonal on Spa using the fire breathing Lotus 97T. A 1:48.076 was my best time with it. It's not without feeling nostalgic when i saw that vid.

Anywho.. How's everyone doing today?
I have finished moving to the new house now just have to unpack. need to un-addict my son from Ratchet and Clank cause he got to play it for nearly a month straight cause it was easier to have him distracted then under my foot.

I hope you get your interest back for GT6 in the future miss chasing your line 👍

Edit; corrected auto incorrect error

Last edited:
I have finished moving to the new house now just have to unpack. need to un-addict my son from Ratchet and Clank cause he got to play it for nearly a month straight cause it was easier to have him distracted then under my foot.

I hope you get your interest back for GT6 in the future miss chasing your line 👍

Edit; corrected auto incorrect error
I'm having fun back in GT-5!! Working through the Endurance races, now using the Shelby 350 R at Laguna Seca. 90 Laps.... now that's a race man.
PD seems to have made all the races unrestricted in PP and tires, and cars. It seems I can use almost any car in any event except for races with Countries or groups of countries. It is hard to make money though with no Log-in Bonus and no Online Seasonals. Hard work this car racing!!
Cheers, Pete

Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo

600PP
499 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
50/55
14.30/19.50
7/6
5/8
2/5
0.8/1.2
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission (Oh yes, it works once again!!)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.786
2nd 2.207
3rd 1.757
4th 1.479
5th 1.261
6th 1.097
7th 0.978
Set final gear to 3.200
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
F/R
14/16
20/24
14/16

Set power limiter to 90.6%

Downforce
F/R
400/775

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

This car felt good in stock form, now it feels more precise and you get the power down earlier and with more confidence. Enjoy this amazing car in all its true VW glory :) Yes, I am a little biased because I own a VW Golf but thats the way the cookie crumbles ;)

Mid-Field Raceway_3.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_4.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @shaunm80 I can only get 90.4 on the power limiter for the VW tune to get it to 600pp, can you check this thanks.
You may be right. I will check later. I have to go to work soon but the power reduction is just to get it to 600PP. It doesn't really serve any other purpose so you should just set it at whatever it needs for now.

That's ok... the transmission bug is fixed and a nice VW GTI is waiting so no more excuse :lol:

Well.. Considering the time that i've been away from this thng i'm quite happy being behind you, @chrisspeed281 .

I've become faster with each run, so i' haven't lost too much during my time away.

1:25.277. Still got some time to shave off, but i'm sure i'll be up to speed soon.

Last edited:
I just read somwhere that the transmission bug has been sorted. Any confirmation on that? If so, i might have a look at a few things.
The bug has definitely been fixed :) You can enjoy the game once again my friend.

Oh boy, another driver to push me towards the bottom of my FL :crazy:. I hope you find what you are looking for :cheers:. I'm gonna be looking for a fresh line to chase :P
If you can follow and beat my line, you will certainly be on for a gold trophy. I achieved a gold time with a half a second to spare so everyone knows to stick to me or just fly past me.

Now this Old man is very happy ... :cheers:
There will be a lot of happy people on GT6 now. Most certainly the tuners of the this site as they can get back to doing what they do best.

It has been a day of free cars. GT6 gave us the VW Supersport and from The Crew, I received a McLaren F1 '94, VW Tuareg '11 and a Caddy Escalade '12. Not to shabby really. Me thinks I shall have fun driving the McLaren F1 car on the crew.

Hudson Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson

400PP
191 BHP
1292kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
180/165
7.00/7.25
5/6
4/7
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 87mph
1st 1.526
2nd 1.301
3rd 1.117
Set final gear to 3.425

Set power limiter to 96.9%
Supercharger

Mid-Field Raceway.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg

Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg

My fiancé is downloading the update for me.. I'm more than certain she wants me to do something.. hehe
I haven't met her and I already like her 👍 :lol:
Well I finally got my interwebs back and downloaded the update got my credits from the old VGT's there were about to expire and now it's time to get serious on the new seasonals, and make my presence felt in the F40 TT O_o

The
Hudson Mario Andretti's 1948 Hudson

400PP
191 BHP
1292kgs
Weight Distribution 54:46

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
180/165
7.00/7.25
5/6
4/7
2/3
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.06

Racing Brake Kit
6/7

FC Transmission
(Reset to Default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 87mph
1st 1.526
2nd 1.301
3rd 1.117
Set final gear to 3.425

Set power limiter to 96.9%
Supercharger

View attachment 348823
View attachment 348822
View attachment 348824

The closest I could get on the first gear is 1.759 and the second was 1.422, both all the way to the left

Back