Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Just went through my email and stumbled upon an interesting email from certain fisherman/pizza guy from the north eastern regions of Brazil.. An excel document containing a list of some rather interesting tunes.

Gonna have a look at those in a bit..
Do I see a deserter within my ranks? I don't know, I spend minutes, if not hours creating tunes for you and then you go and leave my garage to test other peoples work.. Well, that says it all really. No, its fine... I can take it.

:P

I jest of course. Did the pizza man deliver you anything fun? I am having a pepperoni pizza right now.

On a completely different note.. @LordJCS - I have a few tunes in mind that will definitely float your boat for the next FITT competition. I hope that you will be a tester this coming competition. You will love some of car options they have going on.

Do I see a deserter within my ranks? I don't know, I spend minutes, if not hours creating tunes for you and then you go and leave my garage to test other peoples work.. Well, that says it all really. No, its fine... I can take it.

:P

I jest of course. Did the pizza man deliver you anything fun? I am having a pepperoni pizza right now.

On a completely different note.. @LordJCS - I have a few tunes in mind that will definitely float your boat for the next FITT competition. I hope that you will be a tester this coming competition. You will love some of car options they have going on.

Yikes... All i meant was that i'll have a look at them to see what's what.. Nothing too serious. The GT-86 i used for the Matterhorn drift is a tune of yours, with a few tweaks here and there but mostly your setup.

Well, that would depend on how many different cars there are in this next FITT you mentioned. If it's not too many i might have a look.

Yikes... All i meant was that i'll have a look at them to see what's what.. Nothing too serious. The GT-86 i used for the Matterhorn drift is a tune of yours, with a few tweaks here and there but mostly your setup.

Well, that would depend on how many different cars there are in this next FITT you mentioned. If it's not too many i might have a look.
I shall add the GT86 to the list. I saw your drift video.. Wow, just wow. You have mad drift skills. :)

If you check page 53/54 of the FITT thread (the very top thread in the Tuning section), you will see the list that Motor City Hami has put together. I am hopefully going to be able to enter both categories. I already have my first choices made and I have a feeling that you will get on well with them. The car list is cheaper than the previous event. it isn't a 10 million credit bonanza this time.

It would be great to have you part of the testers. I know its not too serious.. I was using my british sense of humour.. Its all good.

I shall add the GT86 to the list. I saw your drift video.. Wow, just wow. You have mad drift skills. :)

If you check page 53/54 of the FITT thread (the very top thread in the Tuning section), you will see the list that Motor City Hami has put together. I am hopefully going to be able to enter both categories. I already have my first choices made and I have a feeling that you will get on well with them. The car list is cheaper than the previous event. it isn't a 10 million credit bonanza this time.

It would be great to have you part of the testers. I know its not too serious.. I was using my british sense of humour.. Its all good.

Mad skills?! Thats's pushing it. The car speaks a clear language letting me know what it wants. It's a fun car to fling around.

Mad skills?! Thats's pushing it. The car speaks a clear language letting me know what it wants. It's a fun car to fling around.
I aim to please with drift tunes. I am going to log on to GT6 for a hour or two before the F1 GP is on. I have my fingers and toes crossed for Hamilton. I don't mind if Vettel comes second, as long as he keeps the german (who knows how to park an F1 car perfectly) from coming second, its all good with me.

I aim to please with drift tunes. I am going to log on to GT6 for a hour or two before the F1 GP is on. I have my fingers and toes crossed for Hamilton. I don't mind if Vettel comes second, as long as he keeps the german (who knows how to park an F1 car perfectly) from coming second, its all good with me.

in that case i say you've succeeded in your goal.

No wonder I needed a drink after reading that post :P

Mr. @LordJCS get back here and drive man we miss your presence here. 👍
I thought the kids running around would be enough for a quick drink.. Who knew the uniqueness of a british sense of humour had the same effect... I hope that doesn't mean that having a british sense of humour is the same as being a child..

Your ghost line, if we are being honest, However. It does get quiet around here when your AWOL. Hows the new job going anyway?

It's everything that i expected really.. Working in cold storage handling a wide variety of meat products. Mainly catering towards hotels and restaurants. The job itself is a bit rough, but the people i work with makes all the difference.

So i'd say it's going quite well..

It's everything that i expected really.. Working in cold storage handling a wide variety of meat products. Mainly catering towards hotels and restaurants. The job itself is a bit rough, but the people i work with makes all the difference.

So i'd say it's going quite well..
Thats good to hear. Its good that you have some employment to give you, and your future wife, a happy life. I am working (for cash) once again. Not just doing placements for nothing (as it is part of my course) so i can start saving up for the important things like anniversary meals, cinema tickets, hopefully a few days away somewhere this summer for a short break. It is very busy right now which is why I am getting a jump on the cars which will work for me in the next FITT competition.

I think I have all my choices and three of them are very nearly there. It all depends on the track combo which might mean a change in handling but I have some solid tunes already created for my cars. I am using cars which I have laying about in my garage as I have less than half a million credits to spare since getting the Ford Mark IV. That was a big expense but well worth the investment.

Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo

600PP
499 BHP
1200kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

IA License 550PP (600PP) WTCC Race 3 Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

An easy win! The car feels much more loose and responsive. The steering input is easier and smoother. The understeer is incredibly reduced (only appears in certain limit situations), great gearbox and good top speed.

Despite not being possible to change the ride height, dealt with MPanorama bumps really well.

Great tune my friend! 👍

IA License 550PP (600PP) WTCC Race 3 Mount Panorama Winner! 👍

An easy win! The car feels much more loose and responsive. The steering input is easier and smoother. The understeer is incredibly reduced (only appears in certain limit situations), great gearbox and good top speed.

Despite not being possible to change the ride height, dealt with MPanorama bumps really well.

Great tune my friend! 👍
Thank you. I think my notes on this car were pretty apt. In stock form, this car is good but as you pointed out, it works much better when it is looser and easier to steer with greater confidence. Another great test, Mount Panorama is always a solid testing ground as it will make or break a car, I guess the car is made for this track :) Many thanks for the test and feedback. Always appreciated.

Back