Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87

638PP
610 BHP
1000kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
11.00/13.50
5/6
4/7
2/4
1.0/0.6
-0.06/0.08

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.608
2nd 1.996
3rd 1.586
4th 1.303
5th 1.106
6th 0.970
Set final gear to 3.230

FC LSD
F/R
8/10
10/16
8/10
Torq Dist Centre Diff
40:60

Set power limiter to 100.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
440/690

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

Red Bull Ring.jpg

Red Bull Ring_2.jpg

Red Bull Ring_1.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome tune. You tamed the beast! Besides looking amazing, I can actually use it now. I cannot wait for a seasonal that will allow it. Thanks again for tuning this car!

I am trying to use The Ford Trans-Cammer car with the new seasonals released today. One says its not a race car and the other says its not a normal car. So what is it?!!?

I am trying to use The Ford Trans-Cammer car with the new seasonals released today. One says its not a race car and the other says its not a normal car. So what is it?!!?
A tuned car.. It falls into the odd category between both Race and Normal.

I never knew that tuning a car put it into its own category. Never had this issue before. That's no fun at all.

Its not that you've tuned a car, its the fact its a special one off car. i.e. tuned car.
What he said.
These are custom made cars based on a factory car.
Other "Tuned" cars are Pozzi, Jay Leno, HPA, Tommy Kaira, Art Morrison, Grand Touring Garage, HEP, Stielow Engineering, Amuse, HKS, Blitz, Opera, Tom's, Mugen, MINES, RE Amemiya, Tajma and Trial.
Odd never noticed before there are Zero tuner companies from europe that are considered tuned cars. LLC and Caterham are both tuned car companies over there. Or they got programmed so badly no one ever uses them. :lol:

Tuned car companies that are considred normal,
Shelby, Spoon, Tommy Kaira, Mines, Light Car Company, Caterham, RUF, AC Cars...I know I'm missing a few in this list here.. help me out?

Side note my GIXX is posted. have at it guys. lets see what she can do.

What he said.
These are custom made cars based on a factory car.
Other "Tuned" cars are Pozzi, Jay Leno, HPA, Tommy Kaira, Art Morrison, Grand Touring Garage, HEP, Stielow Engineering, Amuse, HKS, Blitz, Opera, Tom's, Mugen, MINES, RE Amemiya, Tajma and Trial.
Odd never noticed before there are Zero tuner companies from europe that are considered tuned cars. LLC and Caterham are both tuned car companies over there. Or they got programmed so badly no one ever uses them. :lol:

Tuned car companies that are considred normal,
Shelby, Spoon, Tommy Kaira, Mines, Light Car Company, Caterham, RUF, AC Cars...I know I'm missing a few in this list here.. help me out?

Side note my GIXX is posted. have at it guys. lets see what she can do.

Well that pretty much sucks. Have there been seasonal events in the past where you are allowed to use these types of cars? Besides drifting.

@Bowtie-muscle - I thought you might want to pass comment on the new Camaro tune I just revised for the seasonal. You gave a concise write up on the Vette and it would be nice to know if you think this new can can be improved in any areas.

Edit: If you have the time of course.
Just saw this now....:dunce:...Review will be coming soon.....:mischievous:

Audi Sport quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 (Drift Setup)

638PP
610 BHP
1000kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Comfort Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
110/115
8.10/9.50
5/5
4/7
2/3
1.4/2.4
-0.18/0.30

Racing Brake Kit
1/8

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 124mph
1st 2.608
2nd 1.996
3rd 1.586
4th 1.303
5th 1.106
6th 0.970
Set final gear to 4.740

FC LSD
F/R
5/8
10/48
5/5
Torq Dist Centre Diff
10:90

Set power limiter to 100.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
400/550

Tuned with ABS 1 only.

View attachment 366495
View attachment 366494

have trye this tune and it gave me 9378 point in drift

Nope I have a great tune on that car my friend :lol:
Must be very good to work on that many tracks so well.
I sadly found my 500 CS tune not compatible with much higher speeds at 550. So had to rebuild it ended up being nearly from scratch by the time I was done.
Also doesn't help I was taking a winged tune to a wing less tune with chassis reinforce installed.

Must be very good to work on that many tracks so well.
I sadly found my 500 CS tune not compatible with much higher speeds at 550. So had to rebuild it ended up being nearly from scratch by the time I was done.
Also doesn't help I was taking a winged tune to a wing less tune with chassis reinforce installed.
I have your tune on my car hehe

Back