Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
So what are these mysterious camber angles that you choice to use which give you these extraordinary points?

You want me to reveal my ace in the hole,eh?

The camber angles alone won't bring the points, there's still the matter of throttle control in conjunction with the setup.

But since you asked so nicely I'll tell you.

5,5 in the front and 2,5 in the rear.

You want me to reveal my ace in the hole,eh?

The camber angles alone won't bring the points, there's still the matter of throttle control in conjunction with the setup.

But since you asked so nicely I'll tell you.

5,5 in the front and 2,5 in the rear.
Going to try these out now.. I am not sure what he bet but I'm sure he's regretting betting on it now.

@Soren Jacquet try carrot cake muffins made with stone ground whole wheat and 1/3 the surgar in them with no frosting, might be surprised at the results ;) no crash more energy better focus.
So let me get this straight, we aren't only tuning cars in this garage now, it has become a place where people come to share cake recipes... I am surprised that @krenkme hasn't found a way to sneak online and get this recipe ready for his house move. :)

That sounds ridiculously good.. Gonna have to try that..
They are my kids will eat them before candy 👍

So let me get this straight, we aren't only tuning cars in this garage now, it has become a place where people come to share cake recipes... I am surprised that @krenkme hasn't found a way to sneak online and get this recipe ready for his house move. :)
It's a modification of recipe that my wife found online.
I could share much more then cake recipes, I want to become a chef after my kids are school full time.

Ohhhh crap ... I´m a Poor old man hehehe
You are not poor, because you live in this very nice mansion.
jessicasmansion.jpg

Back