Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
like testing but not that city track hehe. I take the both out for a spin again and it´s down to paperwork and write a rewiew on the cars.
Are you not testing the whole field of cars for the event? At the moment, you are still down as an official tester for the Old and New Challenge.

Excellent news indeed. I have a feeling you will enjoy the track after all the time you spend there.
Monaco is a track where you can´t sleep, it´s demand full focus and take the corners the right way or we end up in the barriere.
I only wish we had Steattle Road Cours in this game it´s one of my fav tracks. both ways around

O_o bah :lol: small cars, low power, tight track, that's where it's at man!

Agreed, it may be less a few tuners didn't posted, but Hami hasn't officially posted a tuning closed post but it closed on Wednesday. 17 tuners 2 tunes per entry, 34 tunes total suggested 10 laps per car. average time of 2 minutes per lap, puts that approximately 11:20 drive time, and about 3 hours to build the cars. All of them FF hatchbacks. doesn't it sound like fun?

If nothing else take @shaunm80 and my Mini's out for a head to head ;)
Save ya some time :cheers:

@Otaliema - Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
1.3i Lap time: DC:
Cooper S Lap time: DC:
Impression of tunes;

@shaunm80 -Mini 1.3i and Cooper S
1.3i Lap time: DC:
Cooper S Lap time: DC:
Impression of tunes;

Healthy comp between friends is good makes us better individually and when we put our heads together.
OK i bought new Minis (1.3i and Cooper S'11) and used your tunes at the A/B sheet . i will give it a go but not now...i have to buy Beer now for the 24h Race Party with Friends :dunce:

Otaliema.jpg Shaun.jpg

I had to delete my Drive Club updates today, re-download and reinstall them in order for Drive Club to work correctly. It is not only PD which seems to have problems with updates on the playstation system.

Wow. Any loss of your progress?

Wow. Any loss of your progress?
No, it kept all my cars, driving level, events which I had entered etc etc. It has a system on the save game where it knows which version your save game is on, and if you load up a pre-date version, it will make you download the new data before it loads up. I am hoping that PD learn a thing or two about saving data from DC before GT7 is released.

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7

597PP
647 BHP
1170lgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Sports Soft Tyres
Change Oil

FC Sus
F/R
14.00/17.00
5/5
5/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.05/0.04

Racing Brake Kit
7/6

FC Trans
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 124 mph
1st 2.884
2nd 2.239
3rd 1.758
4th 1.437
5th 1.221
6th 1.073
Set final gear to 3.150

FC LSD
8/8/10

Racing Exhaust
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Downforce
200/350
Ballast - Set 17kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only.

View attachment 127134
Shaun,
Could not see a ride height?? Just use stock??
Cheers, Pete

P.S. Used your vision GT GTI tune yesterday.....AMAZING GRIP!!!! I threw it at the Nordschliefe in a 500 PP race and ripped through the pack for a 7:26, on my first drive?!?! WOW!!
I have a Mk7 Golf myself and love it ..1.8 TSI

Shaun,
Could not see a ride height?? Just use stock??
Cheers, Pete

P.S. Used your vision GT GTI tune yesterday.....AMAZING GRIP!!!! I threw it at the Nordschliefe in a 500 PP race and ripped through the pack for a 7:26, on my first drive?!?! WOW!!
I have a Mk7 Golf myself and love it ..1.8 TSI
Erm, if i didnt put it in, leave it as stock and it should be good to go. :)

Great time on the ring. I am always amazed when people get sub 8 minute laps at that place. Im not too great driving round there.

I have a Golf Bluemotion IRL. (Mark 6 shape I believe). Very nice cars. Great handling on it.

Is there no cameras anywhere else on the circuit? They seem to have a lot of cameras around the pit lane/long straight but no images from the other 12 miles of track. Is it me or is that a little odd?
Are you streaming or TV?
Streaming could just be limited cameras, if tv then I have no clue it's not like HD cameras are expensive now a days

Are you streaming or TV?
Streaming could just be limited cameras, if tv then I have no clue it's not like HD cameras are expensive now a days
Yeah, streaming from the news link. I remember it was the same last year too. hardly any other shots in the night time. In the day time, they have loads of car shots going on.

Back