Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
I'll use my ww2 mosin nagant, maybe even my Mauser 98KAR to help you out with the hunt.. One way or another, the rabbit is going down. .
Nice pair of rifles sturdy rugged and reliable.
I wish I had gotten my gramps Winchester 30.06 was dead accurate to 1000 yards. But I understand I can't argue with the eldest son on that one. I did snatch the hand made fly rod :lol:

I don't think so. It is whatever gear the car puts me in. I use AT transmission so I don't have a choice.. I have to brake for Eau Rouge otherwise I will hit the cones. The car understeers like a pig on oil with DS3.
hehehe I like the way you say it ... you have to get a wheel then I´m sure you will be in top 3

hehehe I like the way you say it ... you have to get a wheel then I´m sure you will be in top 3
I can only dream about being THAT high.. No wheel for me.. It would not go down very well with the better half and she does a lot for me with me being at Uni for the next 2 and a bit years.. I value happiness in the home right now. Maybe one day in the future I will get one but certainly not whilst I'm in uni. Anyway. My PS4 is like a wheel. Its expensive and great for games like Drive Club, The Crew and anything else that comes free on it.

Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13

607PP
449 BHP
900kgs
Weight Distribution 50:50

Racing Hard Tyres

A quick test on MPanorama... Totally different from stock/GTA version...

Much easier to drive and incredibly stable. Fastest lap 1:57:616

A more extensive test will be done on the weekend... Gonna try with toe 0.0 testing regarding some comments on the car... 👍

@cbarbosa - It has been ages since I last saw you online! How have you been? Everything going well for you?

👍 Everything great my friend, TY for asking! 👍 Hope with you also...

Playing time is getting shorter every day :( and GTP time also...

A quick test on MPanorama... Totally different from stock/GTA version...

Much easier to drive and incredibly stable. Fastest lap 1:57:616

A more extensive test will be done on the weekend... Gonna try with toe 0.0 testing regarding some comments on the car... 👍

👍 Everything great my friend, TY for asking! 👍 Hope with you also...

Playing time is getting shorter every day :( and GTP time also...
Thank you for the quick test of the Greaves car. I was quite impressed at how good it became with so little work. I was being serious with the 5 minute comment.. Glad you enjoy it. I find it a joy to drive around Nurburgring.. I can't stay on the track still but it is fantastic to drive around there. I am very busy with Uni work at the moment and preparing a FITT competition for next month.

Will you have some time to spare mid June to do official FITT testing? I know how fast you are and you always give great feedback. Id be grateful if I could sign you up as a tester when the event goes live.

Thank you for the quick test of the Greaves car. I was quite impressed at how good it became with so little work. I was being serious with the 5 minute comment.. Glad you enjoy it. I find it a joy to drive around Nurburgring.. I can't stay on the track still but it is fantastic to drive around there. I am very busy with Uni work at the moment and preparing a FITT competition for next month.

👍 5 minutes well spent! :D I believe it may rival up the TS030 at 600PP, at least more stable and not a killing machine like the Toyota... Gonna take it for a spin on the Ring... :)

Will you have some time to spare mid June to do official FITT testing? I know how fast you are and you always give great feedback. Id be grateful if I could sign you up as a tester when the event goes live.

Can't promisse, but gonna do my best efforts for it...

A Spec Seasonal Events (Updated 21/5/15)

The Crew™_20150513140423.jpg

With the new batch of seasonals, there should be a lot of cars in my garage which will fit the bill for them. If you happen to stumble across them, let me know which ones you used by quoting the original post and I will add them to the list below. Thank you as always. :)

Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 ´06 (450PP SH)
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61 (450PP SH)

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SH)

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH)

Last edited:
I use your Pescarolo C60 Hybride-Judd '05 found here Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups) this car did a 1:24.268 for the Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700pp RH ). I only made one change to the setup is put max downforce to the rear, and won by a long way and by the way it took a while to get use to going in reverse. :cheers:
I will definitely be trying this car out later on then. Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully this will help a few others get the gold on this event too.

I also used the pescarolo hybrid, but i changed reardownforce to 700 and LSD to 20/12/20.
I don't know what it is, but the AI did not like me, they crashed into me all the time.

The biggest dirty AI's were O.Lemmens in the Nissan R92CP and his friend D.Uchida with his Nissan R89C they even got me into a 360 spin
shot0038.png

I could recover and still managed to win that race.
shot0040.png

I also used the pescarolo hybrid, but i changed reardownforce to 700 and LSD to 20/12/20.
I don't know what it is, but the AI did not like me, they crashed into me all the time.

The biggest dirty AI's were O.Lemmens in the Nissan R92CP and his friend D.Uchida with his Nissan R89C they even got me into a 360 spin
View attachment 370126
I could recover and still managed to win that race.
View attachment 370128
I had the AI crashing in front of me at the first corner and also hitting me at the corner. Some AI can not slow down at the corner and they just slam into the outside fence, It is quite funny to see that happen.

Good work Shaunm setup Nissan is nice I lapped it around Spa under 2m05sec , in online lobby that i created (boost of) ,without slipstream (i was alone on track.lol)

Amazingly it did it with al downforce removed 300 fr 500 rear :) on racing soft .not bad well done)👍

Last edited:
Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP)
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 ´06 (450PP) Tunet By @shaunm80

[B]Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)[/B]
BMW M3 Coupe Chrome Line (500PP SH) Tunet By [USER=197477]@shaunm80

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05 (700PP RH)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd `05 (695PP RH) Tunet By @shaunm80 With Mid RPM Range Turbo Kit .DF rear 850 Peugout 205 turbo 16 ´85 (500PP SH) Tuner unknown[/USER]

Last edited:
Back