Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
You have been quick with this testing. Looking forward to seeing the full panel of results. You will be the first to post at this rate. :)
I´ve been testing after I have playede some events....
and I maybe think I try the cars again but with TC 3
Have to much paper on my table with the rewiew of the cars I´ve done

Now it over testning FITT .
There was some not so good and then there was good car .
There was slow cars and ther was fast cars but All in All a good mix .
Now I just have to type it all .... It must be don this weekend .

Last edited:
Now i like to play rFactor..... with a Ferrari 458 GT3 at the green Hell i forget the Academy Event :)

rFactor 2015-05-22 09-00-30-19.jpg

I want a game that has the career and AI of Grid, with the tuning of Project cars, or NASCAR something or another, (4 wheel tuning, full custom trans that is not tired to the engines rpms) and the selection of Gran turismo (minus all the duplicates for different regions), Is that too much to ask?

I want a game that has the career and AI of Grid, with the tuning of Project cars, or NASCAR something or another, (4 wheel tuning, full custom trans that is not tired to the engines rpms) and the selection of Gran turismo (minus all the duplicates for different regions), Is that too much to ask?
You forgot to add in the free roam, open world access that games like Need for Speed and The crew have to offer. That sense of freedom is often enough to keep gamers happy as they can find their own enjoyment once they have finished career races.

You forgot to add in the free roam, open world access that games like Need for Speed and The crew have to offer. That sense of freedom is often enough to keep gamers happy as they can find their own enjoyment once they have finished career races.
so true maybe a online open world where you drive to races hosted by other players. With a note, if you add someone to your ignore they become a ghost to you in the open world, but are real enough in a race. *to prevent grief crashing* as a side note if more then 50% of a racers in a race have a entrant on their ignore list the ignored player suffers mechanical break down at the starting line and can't run the race.

so true maybe a online open world where you drive to races hosted by other players. With a note, if you add someone to your ignore they become a ghost to you in the open world, but are real enough in a race. *to prevent grief crashing* as a side note if more then 50% of a racers in a race have a entrant on their ignore list the ignored player suffers mechanical break down at the starting line and can't run the race.
You should pitch this idea to a games company and see if they can do something with it. Who knows, it might actually be possible given that there are games out there that can do all these things, only they do them individually and are created by very different developers.

i want a Game without Cones

IMG_20150522_160552.jpg

i want a Game without Cones

View attachment 370826
PD are probably going to give GT7 a sub division name when it is released. Gran Turismo 7. Cone World

I haven't attempted GTA since I got bronze.. Too many other things going on. or should be going on... Motivation for Uni work is here as I am doing it but I wish I had more of it. It got lost in the post somewhere I think.

Hey @shaunm80 is there any chance you can get a tune for the Minolta Toyota 88C-V '89 over the weekend, thanks.
Unlikely if I'm being honest. I don't have the spare credits right now to go buying LMP cars which I don't already own. It is also a bank holiday weekend and it is also Monaco F1 race. I get to watch the highlights this week. Woohoo!! good one BBC for not buying full rights.

Hey @shaunm80 is there any chance you can get a tune for the Minolta Toyota 88C-V '89 over the weekend, thanks.
i've been trying to tune that car but 700PP is so far out of my comfort zone i'm having problems with it. Don't hold your breath for it form us. Check Priano's garage he normally has the LMP cars tuned.

Back