Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Beginner Level : Lotus Elise 111R

Intermediate Level : BMW Z4 Coupe

Expert Level : Pescarolo Judd Hybride , Bentley Speed 8

Shaun , the Bentley Speed 8 , this wonderful piece of Maschinery should not miss in a British Garage :)

View attachment 451591
Out of interest, what tune did you use for the 111R? I don't have that at 450PP specifically so I guess you lowered the PP of a higher version?

You are right, the Bentley Speed 8 should be in my garage and I shall drop some credits on it when I have the time to tune this right. :)

Out of interest, what tune did you use for the 111R? I don't have that at 450PP specifically so I guess you lowered the PP of a higher version?

You are right, the Bentley Speed 8 should be in my garage and I shall drop some credits on it when I have the time to tune this right. :)
it was the tune from Page 128 (500 PP) . Cars like this always have 3 Settings , like 450 , 500 , 550 PP on A,B,C sheet

Thanks Shaun, once again - the biggest thanks of all <3
That Peugeot tune was ace at Silverstone, silly me forgot how quick that car really is!
Amazing tuner, well done you :)
Your welcome. Glad it helped you get the gold. I haven't had a clean run as yet but I can see this car is plenty fast enough if I can string a couple of good laps together.

Maybe my translation was wrong because i really thought we will get reduced frequency but more Events :(

gt.JPG

Last edited:
Surprised anyone would post that video. That was pretty bad.
Hey, be nice to the guy. He's taken the time to post these videos so try not to disrespect him too much :)

where are those events they say I only see 3 and is that more .
Only three.. PD aren't great at giving more.. I hope GT7 is better with the amount of seasonal events and extra stuff they provide.

Maybe my translation was wrong because i really thought we will get reduced frequency but more Events :(

View attachment 451670
Your translation isn't wrong, i would think that more means an extra 2 or 3 to keep us entertained.. Not so in PD land.. :)

Hey, be nice to the guy. He's taken the time to post these videos so try not to disrespect him too much :)

Only three.. PD aren't great at giving more.. I hope GT7 is better with the amount of seasonal events and extra stuff they provide.

Your translation isn't wrong, i would think that more means an extra 2 or 3 to keep us entertained.. Not so in PD land.. :)
I also hope in GT7 in the A/B/C sheats where we can have 3 different settings f,eks A : here a car with f.eks 450PP and standart rimes and No Aerokits and rear wing... and then we can have the same car i B 450PP but there with 1 or " " rimes and full aero kits and rearwings on and then made it possible to chance Oil there in also .

Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Opel Speedster ´00
Madza RX7 Type RZ(FD.J)´95
Lancia Stratos On CS tyres ´73
Merdeceds-benz 300 SL Coupe ´54

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Aston martin Vanquish ´04
Plymouth Superbird ´70

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Madza LM55 vision Gran Tourismo
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd ´05
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V ´89

Last edited:
Now that I have folded all the seasonal events. I have brought two american classics to tune up, as well as two of the new prize cars which I have just gained. I have also followed Chris's suggestion and brought myself a Bentley Speed 8 to add to my collection. He is quite right in believing that as a British garage, I should have the best of the British in it. :)

Not sure when these creations will be ready as I am already neck deep in Uni work but ASAP is all I can say :)

My wife is due next Wednesday, but the doctor thinks she may need to have labor induced today because of a few high blood pressure readings. Oooooh the suspense is killing me!! I'm on the way to the hospital in a few. After today, yoy may not see me on the bottom of your FL for a while...totally worth it. Wish us luck

Best of luck to You and your Wife....Enjoy being a Dad... i do :)

:cheers:

Thought i should show you the hammer i got.

View attachment 451070

it weighs in at 42grams/ 1,48oz. Not a small piece by any stretch of the imagination.

Nice mate....👍

nearly finish now just need to paint it .

I am very Jealous Soren...:)

A Spec Seasonal Events (Upda ted 24/9/15)

I haven't done these yet...So best get them done...👍

Now that I have folded all the seasonal events. I have brought two american classics to tune up, as well as two of the new prize cars which I have just gained. I have also followed Chris's suggestion and brought myself a Bentley Speed 8 to add to my collection. He is quite right in believing that as a British garage, I should have the best of the British in it. :)

Not sure when these creations will be ready as I am already neck deep in Uni work but ASAP is all I can say :)

That will be cool...Looking forward to your Bentley tune @shaunm80 👍👍

Last edited:
Beginners' Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (450PP SH)
Opel Speedster ´00
Madza RX7 Type RZ(FD.J)´95
Lancia Stratos On CS tyres ´73
Merdeceds-benz 300 SL Coupe ´54

Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge (500PP SH)
Aston martin Vanquish ´04
Plymouth Superbird ´70

Expert Level Racing Car Challenge (700PP RH)
Madza LM55 vision Gran Tourismo
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd ´05
Toyota MINOLTA 88C-V ´89
You are pre-empting my buying I think. I have just purchased a Minolta 88C-V as well as the Bentley.. Now.. whose tune are you using on that car and why is it being mentioned here.. eh?? ;) Of course I am joking.. incase you don't get my humour. I hope my future tune is equal to the one you are using now. :)

Best of luck to You and your Wife....Enjoy being a Dad... i do :)

Nice mate....👍

I am very Jealous Soren...:)

I haven't done these yet...So best get them done...👍

That will be cool...Looking forward to your Bentley tune @shaunm80 👍👍
don´t be my friend , it not yet finish hehehehe I forgot to ordre somthing together whit the seat. I forgot to ordre those things undre the seat to move it forward anf backward with hehehe SAY it I A OLD man

You are pre-empting my buying I think. I have just purchased a Minolta 88C-V as well as the Bentley.. Now.. whose tune are you using on that car and why is it being mentioned here.. eh?? ;) Of course I am joking.. incase you don't get my humour. I hope my future tune is equal to the one you are using now. :)
Arrrgh I had that MINOLTA for a while now I havethe Bentley but it´s in my stockyard

don´t be my friend , it not yet finish hehehehe I forgot to ordre somthing together whit the seat. I forgot to ordre those things undre the seat to move it forward anf backward with hehehe SAY it I A OLD man

Well mate...that's funny :lol: Don't worry that's the sort of thing that i would do....:lol:. It does look Awesome though...👍

Mazda 787B Stealth Model

696PP
938 BHP
830kgs
Weight Distribution 49:51

Racing Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
75/80
19.50/21.50
6/7
5/8
3/6
3.0/3.5
-0.16/0.16

Racing Brake Kit
8/9

FC Transmission
Set final gear to 5.500
Set max speed to 149mph
1st 2.855
2nd 2.102
3rd 1.615
4th 1.300
5th 1.073
Set final gear to 3.075
(Adjust final gear to suit track)

FC LSD
8/6/10

Set power limiter to 100.0%
High RPM Range Turbo Kit

Downforce
F/R
600/770

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1.

In free run mode, this car was running 1.52s around Suzuka without breaking a sweat. Very nice car and supremely fast.

Just tested on 700PP Spa A Spec Seasonal and came 1st in my first attempt. This car has a lot of grip and a lot of speed!

View attachment 179245
View attachment 179246
View attachment 179247

Hey @shaunm80 Just got gold with this tune on Expert Level Racing Car Challenge on Silverstone 700pp RH 24/09/15..Nice one mate...a really fast car and Awesome tune...:)

As tune but changed LSD to 8/8/16 for my driving style.

Thanks mate...

Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

450PP
227 BHP
880kgs
Weight Distribution 51:49

Sports Hard Tyres

NO Oil Change

FC Suspension

F/R
100/105
3.85/5.50
5/4
4/5
2/4
0.0/0.0
-0.04/0.02

Racing Brake Kit
5/6

FC Transmission
(Reset to default)
Set final gear to 5.000
Set max speed to 112mph
1st 3.383
2nd 2.643
3rd 2.112
4th 1.737
5th 1.474
6th 1.298
Set final gear to 3.560

FC LSD
12/14/10
Triple Plate Clutch
Carbon Prop Shaft

Set power limiter to 100.0%

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Window Weight Reduction

Tuned with TCS 1 and ABS 1 only

A very quick and slightly unstable 450PP monster car. Keep this car pointed in the right direction and it will lap most tracks very quickly.

View attachment 437074
View attachment 437073
View attachment 437075

A well easy gold for this tune on the Beginners Level Non racing Car Seasonal at the High Speed Ring 450pp SH 24/09/15..

As Tune...👍

I love the 500pp tune of yours for this car it's one of my favorites...and after driving this the 450pp version it's definitely up there with his big brother...Awesome tune @shaunm80..

Back