Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
This is what you need if you want to drive a car in GT6 👍.

I know but will have to make do with a controller for now....:(

It is finish and alæready in use hehehe an I love it

Cool mate..glad you're enjoying it...it looks Awesome..👍

By the way guys which wheel do you both use and how much are they...👍

I got my G27 from eBay it was new and I paid $340 Australian dollars, but I am thinking to buy a G29 next week at my local store and they are selling them for $449.

That's a really good price that works out at £207 in the UK and i have had a look online and the cheapest i can find is £294 and that's $636 AUD So Well done on that price...good luck...👍

:cheers:

I bought a new PS3 Dual shock controller today and i just tried it on GT6 and boy it's like starting to drive again....it's so jerky and i'm all over the place...lol any tips anyone....:cheers:
Adjust controller sensitivity to a lower number, if your on -2 already then umm adapt.

I have a Driving Force Gt from logitec but are looking at a new wheel
Check YouTube on how to mod the DFGT there is a motor mod I'm gonna do. You change its location and reverse the polarization of the motor, it speeds up smooths out and gets stronger.

What about the Thrustmaster T500 RS is this the best one to buy or are the Logitect ones better..

TS 500 is a bloody good wheel, the G29 is a bloody good wheel. The advantage the thrust master has is time in production over the G29 in terms of quality I will always go Logitech

I bought a new PS3 Dual shock controller today and i just tried it on GT6 and boy it's like starting to drive again....it's so jerky and i'm all over the place...lol any tips anyone....:cheers:
new controller have a higher sensivity and to lower the sensivity setting, like Otaliema says, is the only way but it goes back to normal after a few weeks :)

Greetings my fellow gear heads.

Lord is now officially a married man. Had an awesome time yesterday with my better half. Lot's of fun, food and drinks and above all, lots of love.

Here's a quick look on the ring I mentioned in a post here a while back.

DSC_0301.JPG

Adjust controller sensitivity to a lower number, if your on -2 already then umm adapt.

Check YouTube on how to mod the DFGT there is a motor mod I'm gonna do. You change its location and reverse the polarization of the motor, it speeds up smooths out and gets stronger.

TS 500 is a bloody good wheel, the G29 is a bloody good wheel. The advantage the thrust master has is time in production over the G29 in terms of quality I will always go Logitech
Do you have a link for that

Lord is now officially a married man. Had an awesome time yesterday with my better half. Lot's of fun, food and drinks and above all, lots of love.

View attachment 452870
Very nice ring. And congratulations Mr. Lord, may your life be full of happy memories, and you find strength you didn't know you had when you need it to get through the ruff spots.
very soon means, within a short period of time, in the near future.

Hey @LordJCS :cheers: from me.
That's book definition, PD defined very soon is with in a year :lol:

Do you have a link for that

(NSFW due to audio)

Last edited:

Well done @LordJCS and Congratulations to you Both 👍👍 :cheers:

One day i will treat myself to a Wheel 👍 i had a look online and i like the look of the G29...hopefully when i buy one they might be a bit cheaper...:)

new controller have a higher sensivity and to lower the sensivity setting, like Otaliema says, is the only way but it goes back to normal after a few weeks :)

Thanks guys....this would of worked by lowering the sensitivity ..but i have just found out that i have been conned and bought myself a fake one and a very clever one indeed, by it's packaging and even how it looked ...:banghead:

20150927_165555-1.jpg

The controller kept turning itself off after about 5mins and had to keep turning it back on...:grumpy: So i had a look on online to find why this can happen and found this video link on Youtube...so beware when buying one...:grumpy:

And the shop had the been selling them as real PS3 controller.....🤬

It's going back tomorrow :mad:

Last edited:

View attachment 452870
Congratulations. How long before you depart on your round the world travels then?

Well done @LordJCS and Congratulations to you Both 👍👍 :cheers:

One day i will treat myself to a Wheel 👍 i had a look online and i like the look of the G29...hopefully when i buy one they might be a bit cheaper...:)

Thanks guys....this would of worked by lowering the sensitivity ..but i have just found out that i have been conned and bought myself a fake one and a very clever one indeed, by it's packaging and even how it looked ...:banghead:

View attachment 452929

The controller kept turning itself off after about 5mins and had to keep turning it back on...:grumpy: So i had a look on online to find why this can happen and found this video link on Youtube...so beware when buying one...:grumpy:

And the shop had the been selling them as real PS3 controller.....🤬

It's going back tomorrow :mad:

I decided to get 3 original ds3's when my trusty controller decided to die.

I have one still un-opened. I'd be willing to send it your way if i knew where to send it.

Cheers mate..👍 My one is the same as the one from the Video but mine wasn't from eBay mine was from a Gaming and DVD shop here in North Cyprus....so i WILL make sure i get my money Back...👍
Sucks to be them. Sounds like they got scammed or they did it knowingly hoping no one would notice

I decided to get 3 original ds3's when my trusty controller decided to die.

I have one still un-opened. I'd be willing to send it your way if i knew where to send it.

That's really nice of you @LordJCS but that's the trouble with where i
live in north Cyprus and its really difficult to get things posted here and when you can its really expensive. ..they hold it in customs at the airport for you to pick up and then charge you import duties and heavy tax...so its not worth it.
But really do appreciate the offer mate...thanks buddy :)

Latest Posts

Back