Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
The Next generation of GT player has begun his training :lol:

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 24
I don't see many people on the Drift events as yet. Are they really that scary or is everyone concentrating on the time trial events first?

will do the drift trials over the weekend i guess.first things first and that are indeed the time trials.
like your BMW Z4 tune.bought a second one to use your tune and it did pay off.
with my original (praiano tune) Z4 my best was a 1'57"0.. with your tune i smashed it to a 1'53"885. :bowdown:
there's more in it,but i loose it at the hairpin,can't get it right :banghead:
only one thing left to say,i tried to tweak it a little more but i've messed it up,couldn't get any close to my best with your standard tune.
luckely i can recover it from the seasonal thread ;).

will do the drift trials over the weekend i guess.first things first and that are indeed the time trials.
like your BMW Z4 tune.bought a second one to use your tune and it did pay off.
with my original (praiano tune) Z4 my best was a 1'57"0.. with your tune i smashed it to a 1'53"885. :bowdown:
there's more in it,but i loose it at the hairpin,can't get it right :banghead:
only one thing left to say,i tried to tweak it a little more but i've messed it up,couldn't get any close to my best with your standard tune.
luckely i can recover it from the seasonal thread ;).
take to hairpin in 2nd gear and easy on the throttle then it wont spin out

I have a new Highspeed Technical Sierra track uploaded for you folks. Perfect racetrack for 450pp to 600PP cars alike. Good fast corners mixed with chicanes and some slow corners to test the mechanical grip of whatever car you are in. :) Enjoy.
I drove with the Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88 first to get the feel of the track. At 450pp and SS tires it was quite smooth and enjoyable. Next I used the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car At 550pp and SS there was no change in the enjoyment just faster. The car handled the turns very well some were done under power and throttle work. It's a keeper

I drove with the Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88 first to get the feel of the track. At 450pp and SS tires it was quite smooth and enjoyable. Next I used the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car At 550pp and SS there was no change in the enjoyment just faster. The car handled the turns very well some were done under power and throttle work. It's a keeper
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the track and the tunes. I made this track when I was waiting for a lecture to start at uni. University does have its uses at times. :)

Huh strange. When I was searching the first page with the Control+F search function and wrote Lancia Delta it didn't come up highlighted.
Anyway:
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91. - 500pp, SS tires.
I will work on this PP range for you when I have a few mins spare. :)

I could've used one of those GPS trackers 15 years ago...
As it was, 'other evidence' shed light on the situation :mad:
Never again.
Never say never. You don't know whats round the corner. :)

Back