Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
your are not the only one that is waiting for more online events, but I am really thinking is it time to have a brake and stop playing GT6 and wait until GT7 comes out but it is going to be hard without you guy's around if I do this. I see how I go and It has been fun talking to you guy's.
If your looking for GT6 excitement, there is a new FITT event going to be starting very soon. That may interest you depending on what event is chosen from the poll. We get some more A Spec races in a week or twos time and I am hoping for that Bugatti VGT car too as it has been ages since they mentioned it officially. All is not lost, its just a little slow right now. :)

No .. mayby i should do it , hehehe
Do it.

If your looking for GT6 excitement, there is a new FITT event going to be starting very soon. That may interest you depending on what event is chosen from the poll. We get some more A Spec races in a week or twos time and I am hoping for that Bugatti VGT car too as it has been ages since they mentioned it officially. All is not lost, its just a little slow right now. :)
I think about the FITT event Shaun thanks, and it might make me stay on GT6 👍.

Do it.
are downloading it now

What do you think of the Non-Racing Car Super Lap (450PP CH) using the Suzuki GSX-R ?. I think I am just going to do the GT3 Racing Car Super Lap (630PP RS).
Oh dear.. I see the Gixxers are back.. :( Sad day in PD land.
Elise 111R ;) fun little car to "drift" the seasonal with

YEEEEES Around Suzuka Circuit Time 1:51.766

Wr 136
Bloody mutant hare

uhhh

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 22
there is a reason why this tune is in my favorite list :)

With regards to the top 10 list. I have quite a few varying lists going on so I am trying to find any common cars or types of cars in them before I finish that post off. A few have already proven to be popular to more than 1 person. It is just a case of seeing any other patterns in the information. :)

Back