Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
My FITT tune has now been published above for those who are interested in FITT cars. The track it is tuned for is Toyko R246. If anyone wants to give it a spin and give me unofficial feedback, I am happy to hear what you think about it.
This car has character! It's spiced with a little understeer to make you become a master of throttle control.

After three laps of getting a feel of it, I did 10 fast going for a best time. In slower corners it's driving wheels slide easily in 3rd gear so you need to be gentle with the foot or in my case, index finger. My technique through the quick corners (north east side of map), where it's the most fun to drive, is brake, glide, gas, to not scrape the paint. It's slight understeer makes it interesting to drive.

I'm not a professional, and do not know the art of tuning. I'm just trying to describe my experience to give some feedback.

To sum it up, it's joyfull and a little tricky.

This car has character! It's spiced with a little understeer to make you become a master of throttle control.

After three laps of getting a feel of it, I did 10 fast going for a best time. In slower corners it's driving wheels slide easily in 3rd gear so you need to be gentle with the foot or in my case, index finger. My technique through the quick corners (north east side of map), where it's the most fun to drive, is brake, glide, gas, to not scrape the paint. It's slight understeer makes it interesting to drive.

I'm not a professional, and do not know the art of tuning. I'm just trying to describe my experience to give some feedback.

To sum it up, it's joyfull and a little tricky.
Thank you for the quick response :) You are right. It does have a hint of understeer in some of the corners but as you mentioned, get the throttle control figured out and it becomes quite manageable. I appreciate the test you did. :)

Hi all.

I am not neglecting my garage. I currently have a few tunes which I am going to be working on ASAP. My priority right now is concentrating on my hospital placement for my course, testing FITT cars for my event and getting a head start on my assignment for Uni. When I have the chance to tune my current list, I know that there will be a few cars in it that will be very impressive. :)

Back